Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Whats best about the pic?
The super sexy Thief? 14%  14%  [ 3 ]
The big ole nasty glaive? 43%  43%  [ 9 ]
The beloved poster of this forum you all love to hate? 5%  5%  [ 1 ]
The sexy 1 mill suite? 14%  14%  [ 3 ]
The guild name? 24%  24%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 21
 Post subject: BotzR4Noobz Recruiting
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:11 pm 
Valued Member

After research and finding many guilds dont really know who they are playing with and what they are doing I decided to make my own. At first it was just a "my thing", a constant message of my beliefs but I have had some interest and have added one player.

I am recruiting just about anyone who is legit and can handle the fact that you will most likely be grieved by the botters for carrying this tag. That pretty much insures your trade runs will be hit, your thieving will be hunted and you will get fragged from time to time as a Hunter.

Your (potential) beloved leader is hated by many but loved/respected/liked by those that know him and know he isnt a ruthless bastard like most people here beleive. I will do what I can do within what the game provides without the use of any outside programs to Thieve or Hunt barring one exception which is deguilding during a war.

I dont bother the United Union for the most part. Most of them even though they do some things I dont care for have always been friendly to me and I have known a few of them a long time from Guild Wars where bots dont have an impact on the game like here. I have stated my piece to them, they know how I feel and I intend to leave it at that.

I go out of my way to hit most VN tagged guilds wether it is as a hunter or a thief and many of them bot anyway!

Any reasonable suspision of botting or other hacks will get you booted.

I would suggest that you are 45ish+, legit and can handle the crap above before even considering contacting me. I would rather remain small or solo and have peopel that can handle themselves than large and have people calling me to help stop grievers all the time.

So, if you find yourself in a guild of botting noobz and are sick of it, want a place where people actually play the damn game give me a holler.

I do happen to have a Vent setup from Guild Wars we can use also.

Current Clan Stats:

Lvl 1 20% 2/15
53 and a 50
No Union
Thieves and Hunters but you can trade if you want and if number grow we might do something there also.

Last but not least, I am willing to start with a clean slate with any legit player if in the past we have had issues so keep that in mind.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:29 am 

bumpish^^

w00t for non botters.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:44 am 

I think he's moved completely over to GW, haven't seen him on the server in over a month.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:06 pm 

Ya, Stinger is still playin Guild Wars Factions with his buddies, on the other hand, I didn't like it to much, so know I'm still playin Stinger's Account ^_^ Almost done with the third Earth Ghost Warrior quest!

Guild: Sapphire
Union: BHA
Level: 21 (3 Level Gap)

Past Unique Kills
Isy:7
Uriche:12
TigerGirl:9

Post subject: Re: BotzR4Noobz Recruiting
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:16 pm 
Valued Member

Best guild Ever on Babel

UNITED second place because most thos punks started botting a ruined a great guild!

GL to you all just stoppin in lookin around.