Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Devil Spirit in game
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:29 am 
Casual Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 76
Location:
Venus
8)
Image
Image
i think it looks pretty cool
edit....Image
bs?


Last edited by martian on Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Devil Spirit in game
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:30 am 
Forum Legend
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 7800
Location:         
Looks gorgeous. Very nice.

_________________
<< banned for being a constant problem. -cin >>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Devil Spirit in game
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:33 am 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 708
Location:
Oasis
Crumpets wrote:
Looks gorgeous. Very nice.

yeah it looks good on female lol... omg ima get it...
do u think it helps it farming/grinding? guess more on pvp and job.. :banghead:

_________________
Hexagon/SUperbanana
Oasis
QUIT!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Devil Spirit in game
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:50 am 
Frequent Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 1358
Location: Demacia
looking good. does some1 knows how to upgrade to lvl 2? i cant find the option to upgrade or add options on it :S

_________________
Image

Silkroad:
Probably lost all of my accounts already, but used to be something between:
Grounded, Murphy, Peach...
In many, many pservers...
League of Legends
*LAN - Groundy - lvl 30


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Devil Spirit in game
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:01 am 
Loyal Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 1998
Location:
Off Topic
Solution to stupid looking male version problem: use zerk.
Image

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Devil Spirit in game
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:25 am 
Addicted Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 2706
Location: Resistance Headquarters
awesome
Image

_________________
ImageImage
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Devil Spirit in game
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:26 am 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 615
Location:
Sparta
but is says "awakening time: 28 Days"
so u get the avatar for 28 days then its completely useless after a month like ability pets?
or u always get the basic options and can only use the devil sprit transformation during that time?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Devil Spirit in game
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:27 am 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 390
Location:
Babel
I got the purple one, doesnt seem you can enhance/upgrade it at the blacksmith but it can be added to the alchemy window.

Anyone worked out how you upgrade it yet? Cant see any new alchemy items on Item mail, so maybe the upgrad ething is drop only?

_________________
<< banned for proof of botting. -cin >>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Devil Spirit in game
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:28 am 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 708
Location:
Oasis
i heard from some1 saying that the the icon disappear the moment he tele..anybody caon confirm on this? bugggggg??

_________________
Hexagon/SUperbanana
Oasis
QUIT!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Devil Spirit in game
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:29 am 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 390
Location:
Babel
ahmedsabry wrote:
but is says "awakening time: 28 Days"
so u get the avatar for 28 days then its completely useless after a month like ability pets?
or u always get the basic options and can only use the devil sprit transformation during that time?


Dont think you will be able to equip it after the 28 days, I had to activate it before i could wear it and then the clock started ticking from 28 days. So yes to get even the basic 15% stats need to awaken it ever 28 days.

_________________
<< banned for proof of botting. -cin >>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Devil Spirit in game
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:30 am 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 390
Location:
Babel
jarrod wrote:
i heard from some1 saying that the the icon disappear the moment he tele..anybody caon confirm on this? bugggggg??


Not tried, I do know it doesnt show the cool transformation devil looks with cape on :( aww

_________________
<< banned for proof of botting. -cin >>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Devil Spirit in game
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:36 am 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 708
Location:
Oasis
Amalie wrote:
jarrod wrote:
i heard from some1 saying that the the icon disappear the moment he tele..anybody caon confirm on this? bugggggg??


Not tried, I do know it doesnt show the cool transformation devil looks with cape on :( aww

yeah it doesnt show when u put on cape...scuks lol...

_________________
Hexagon/SUperbanana
Oasis
QUIT!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Devil Spirit in game
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:39 am 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 528
Location: lol
20% damage increase?! The difference between silk & non-silk buyers is going to be ridiculous now. I really don't want to have to spend another $15 a month to keep up... -_-

Looks sweet though.

_________________
Image
troy/venus/fembria/salvation/theta


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Devil Spirit in game
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:41 am 
Forum God
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 8834
Location: Age of Wushu
I want Angelic Spirit :(

_________________
Playing Age of Wushu, dota IMBA


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Devil Spirit in game
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:42 am 
Senior Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 4210
Location: Nowhere
Sae wrote:
20% damage increase?! The difference between silk & non-silk buyers is going to be ridiculous now. I really don't want to have to spend another $15 a month to keep up... -_-

Looks sweet though.


Kill the person buff goes off and he has to wait 30minutes.

_________________
Image
Image
If being a loser means not playing Silkroad all day.. lulwut?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Devil Spirit in game
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:45 am 
Forum God
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 8834
Location: Age of Wushu
Toshiharu wrote:

Kill the person buff goes off and he has to wait 30minutes.

Yeah, it's like in DW pvp, a noob goes zerk and a high lvl kill him right away :D :twisted:

_________________
Playing Age of Wushu, dota IMBA


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Devil Spirit in game
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:45 am 
Forum Legend
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 7800
Location:         
Hmm, this isn't directed to everyone .. but most people. I'm atm checking 3 sro forums and some of the comments are pathetic.


Understand this, servers are being hosted - which costs money, they are being maintained - which costs money. There are designers, engineers, programmers etc etc who all need to be paid. This money DOES NOT grow on a tree somehwere.

This is where 'we' silk buyers come into play. We help support the game by pumping money into it. As much as we are hated cause we have 3X% more of this and that .... 'WE' enable you guys to keep playing. So next time anyone decides to write 'Omg unfair' 'Fuck joymax shit game' 'Money hungry cunts' ... Seriously think about what you are saying.

Sure they earn shit loads .. but just do the maths on how much everything costs, and you will be surprised.

/End rant.

_________________
<< banned for being a constant problem. -cin >>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Devil Spirit in game
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:55 am 
Loyal Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 1998
Location:
Off Topic
jarrod wrote:
i heard from some1 saying that the the icon disappear the moment he tele..anybody caon confirm on this? bugggggg??
Yep, you loose the transformation on port and have to wait the thirty minutes to reactivate.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Devil Spirit in game
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:56 am 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 528
Location: lol
I don't think the issue is the money, it's that such a powerful game play advantage is bought instead of earned. Er, for me atleast.

...and I say this as someone who buys a ticket and pet every month.

Quote:
Kill the person buff goes off and he has to wait 30minutes.


I'm glad, makes it a ton more reasonable :}

_________________
Image
troy/venus/fembria/salvation/theta


Last edited by Sae on Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Devil Spirit in game
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:57 am 
Valued Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 487
Location:
Maya
Can someone tell me how much the time extension thingie costs?

_________________
Ephialtes - 40 Warrior/cleric


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Devil Spirit in game
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:58 am 
Loyal Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 1998
Location:
Off Topic
Mameluke wrote:
Can someone tell me how much the time extension thingie costs?
50 silk.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Devil Spirit in game
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:58 am 
Forum God
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 8834
Location: Age of Wushu
Hmm, JM lack so much money that they couldn't afford to hire a 'free' GM :roll:

/sarcasm

_________________
Playing Age of Wushu, dota IMBA


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Devil Spirit in game
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:59 am 
Forum Legend
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 7800
Location:         
Sae wrote:
I don't think the issue is the money, it's that such a powerful game play advantage is bought instead of earned. Er, for me atleast.

...and I say this as someone who buys a ticket and pet every month.




I understand that power = bought in this game. But muh it's how it should be though.

If people keep complaining Joymax should make premium ONLY and non-premium servers. Quite sure I know which servers will be properly maintained by Joymax : )

_________________
<< banned for being a constant problem. -cin >>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Devil Spirit in game
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:00 am 
Casual Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 82
Location: The Netherlands
Crumpets wrote:
Hmm, this isn't directed to everyone .. but most people. I'm atm checking 3 sro forums and some of the comments are pathetic.


Understand this, servers are being hosted - which costs money, they are being maintained - which costs money. There are designers, engineers, programmers etc etc who all need to be paid. This money DOES NOT grow on a tree somehwere.

This is where 'we' silk buyers come into play. We help support the game by pumping money into it. As much as we are hated cause we have 3X% more of this and that .... 'WE' enable you guys to keep playing. So next time anyone decides to write 'Omg unfair' 'Fuck joymax shit game' 'Money hungry cunts' ... Seriously think about what you are saying.

Sure they earn shit loads .. but just do the maths on how much everything costs, and you will be surprised.

/End rant.


As much as I agree with what you're saying here, big differences make the game unbalanced and for me, less enjoyable.

To keep up with in-game friends in pvp, I feel I have to spend more money. So next to the constant premium and occasional grab-pet, I now have to consider spending more a month to keep up.

If you compare what the average silk-buying person spends a month with what a WoW-subscription costs, I think SRO is a bit on the expensive side of the scale. Whereas the quality and upkeep of the games would suggest otherwise. It's a pitty that JM isn't persuing quality rather than quantity because I believe it would make a big difference to the game's popularity and potential playing audience.

Anyway, back to work :banghead:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Devil Spirit in game
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:09 am 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 390
Location:
Babel
Anyone figured out how you upgrade it from 15% hp/mp to 25%?

_________________
<< banned for proof of botting. -cin >>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Devil Spirit in game
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:10 am 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 795
Location:
Leagueoflegends
Lol, 150 silk for a extra "zerk"; pffst
only last 28 days, after that another 50 silk for 28 days of extra "zerk"

I'd rather spend 150 silk on silver premium; at least then i'm logged in in 1 try
OR
48 silk for 28 days grab pet > 50 silk for extra "zerk"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Devil Spirit in game
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:12 am 
Common Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 170
Location:
Iris
damn it, pure sex :D

Image

_________________
Image

Thanks to Paranoia for the awesome sig :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Devil Spirit in game
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:21 am 
Forum God
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 8834
Location: Age of Wushu
Razorhead wrote:
Lol, 150 silk for a extra "zerk"; pffst
only last 28 days, after that another 50 silk for 28 days of extra "zerk"

I'd rather spend 150 silk on silver premium; at least then i'm logged in in 1 try
OR
48 silk for 28 days grab pet > 50 silk for extra "zerk"

you have 30% hp increase too :)

_________________
Playing Age of Wushu, dota IMBA


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Devil Spirit in game
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:35 am 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 639
Location:
Zeus
i just bought it ^^ looks beautiful

_________________
Image

Image

- quit sro.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Devil Spirit in game
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:56 am 
New Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 44
Location: Netherlands
the cool look is only when u r transformed?

And the hp/mp u get is 24/7, just look, phy mag dmg and shit is for 10min with 30 cooldown?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group