Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 408 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: [STICKY] Silkroad Screenshots (56k warning)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:42 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 764
Location:
Venice
Made this yesterday :)
Image

_________________
***** - lvl 81 S/S Nuker | Status: Leveling
Current SP: 707,000
04/14/09


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [STICKY] Silkroad Screenshots (56k warning)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:20 am 
Veteran Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 3452
Location:
Alps
TheRealAnswer1 wrote:
Made this yesterday :)
Spoiler!


Bug o_O

_________________
.curve wrote:
Unless Silkroad has a hole I can stick it in, I prefer spending money on the girlfriend.

Image
Image
Spoiler!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [STICKY] Silkroad Screenshots (56k warning)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:36 am 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 503
Location:
Ares
why is the guild emblem box white?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [STICKY] Silkroad Screenshots (56k warning)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:21 am 
Veteran Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 3452
Location:
Alps
link2113 wrote:
why is the guild emblem box white?


Posting that should really be punishable with a 1-week ban by now...

It's been mentioned so many times that white boxes, yellow boxes, etc. Don't prove shit.

_________________
.curve wrote:
Unless Silkroad has a hole I can stick it in, I prefer spending money on the girlfriend.

Image
Image
Spoiler!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [STICKY] Silkroad Screenshots (56k warning)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:05 am 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 299
Location:
Ares
Goseki wrote:
link2113 wrote:
why is the guild emblem box white?


Posting that should really be punishable with a 1-week ban by now...

It's been mentioned so many times that white boxes, yellow boxes, etc. Don't prove shit.

u mad bro?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [STICKY] Silkroad Screenshots (56k warning)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:22 am 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 764
Location:
Venice
While I was alt tabbing to chrome I accidentally opened a full screen game and it caused some kinda graphical errors and crashed my game logged back in and it was like this. Guess I need to update my video card drivers(been a few months since last time I did)

But anyway the alchemy is legit, I bought the sword for about 30m when it was +4 and made it +7 when I turned lvl 98 and just added the A Adv cause I couldn't find a B Adv elixir. Once I got to 101 I used my nova +5 sword and was like wth lets + this bit**. Went 98+4 > 98+15 with 0 fails, 0 immortal, 2nd +15 weapon on Venice (the first is a 90+15 sun glaive o_o I know).

_________________
***** - lvl 81 S/S Nuker | Status: Leveling
Current SP: 707,000
04/14/09


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [STICKY] Silkroad Screenshots (56k warning)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:38 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 505
Location:
Off Topic
Cool sotry bro. But taking a look at the chatbox makes me wonder if it is a true story.

_________________
I tend to live in the past because most of my life is there. --


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [STICKY] Silkroad Screenshots (56k warning)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:54 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 764
Location:
Venice
They thought it was a bug cause I was so lucky, I made it go +10 > +15 that day.

_________________
***** - lvl 81 S/S Nuker | Status: Leveling
Current SP: 707,000
04/14/09


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [STICKY] Silkroad Screenshots (56k warning)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:53 pm 
Addicted Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 2626
Location: Home ._.
Are Sox Weapons only available for the first tier in weapons ?

like lv 1 , 8 .... 90 and so .

_________________
So in the first week in college i went with jeans and the pajama's shirt. Didn't notice what i was wearing till after i returned home.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [STICKY] Silkroad Screenshots (56k warning)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:56 pm 
Veteran Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 3536
Location: Around
The Invisible wrote:
Are Sox Weapons only available for the first tier in weapons ?

like lv 1 , 8 .... 90 and so .

Yup

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [STICKY] Silkroad Screenshots (56k warning)
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:00 am 
Senior Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 4713
Location:
Xian
TheRealAnswer1 wrote:
They thought it was a bug cause I was so lucky, I made it go +10 > +15 that day.


They call it "ur" bug...obviously you've been experimenting or stumbled on an exploit of some sort. At least it's a possibility.

_________________
Image

_________________________________________________
BOW Full STR Fire level 102 -- ON A LONG BREAK..POSSIBLY FOREVER


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [STICKY] Silkroad Screenshots (56k warning)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:12 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 22
Location: Silkroad
One hit = dead? how is that possible it's my level .. well it says Elite but... ONE FRICKIN HIT ?

http://postimage.org/image/1n51nd284/ :(

_________________
William-CL wrote:
This is why I don't play sro anymore.. too much of a commitment for a game.. it's suppose to be fun, not frustrating.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [STICKY] Silkroad Screenshots (56k warning)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:25 pm 
Veteran Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 3452
Location:
Alps
Crappy gear? It is an elite mob that's your lvl inside FGW. Shit's stronger.

_________________
.curve wrote:
Unless Silkroad has a hole I can stick it in, I prefer spending money on the girlfriend.

Image
Image
Spoiler!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [STICKY] Silkroad Screenshots (56k warning)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:33 pm 
Elite Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 5958
Location: ...
Don't underestimate Elite mobs, they're stronger than u think.

_________________
Image

Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [STICKY] Silkroad Screenshots (56k warning)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:59 pm 
Common Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 112
Location:
Troy
Ton load of Envy


Attachments:
SRO[2011-09-08 22-45-37]_98.jpg
SRO[2011-09-08 22-45-37]_98.jpg [ 211.89 KiB | Viewed 6917 times ]
SRO[2011-09-08 22-45-28]_90.jpg
SRO[2011-09-08 22-45-28]_90.jpg [ 183.82 KiB | Viewed 6925 times ]

_________________
[From Russia W/ Love]
Image
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [STICKY] Silkroad Screenshots (56k warning)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:57 pm 
Elite Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 5958
Location: ...
There is a pic in the Screen Shot Gallery where the cave room is just full of Envies. The char was like lvl 65 or more and wasn't dead at the moment the pic was made lol. :)

_________________
Image

Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [STICKY] Silkroad Screenshots (56k warning)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:16 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 24
Location: USA
DrgnNj1 wrote:
http://postimage.org/image/1n51nd284/ :(


I know how much sp you have :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [STICKY] Silkroad Screenshots (56k warning)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:32 pm 
Common Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 154
Location: Earth
These are from a private server I play on, (Hint you should join, its hella fun and theres no turks and no botters.
The drop rate is great, the xp/sp rate is amazing which makes grinding for a week to make a lvl or 2 a thing of the past, but best of all the gms are active and I do believe the GM's and a good amount of the players are old school isro Xian players.


Attachments:
SRO[2011-11-08 17-21-01]_25.jpg
SRO[2011-11-08 17-21-01]_25.jpg [ 245.82 KiB | Viewed 6554 times ]
SRO[2011-11-08 22-35-57]_80.jpg
SRO[2011-11-08 22-35-57]_80.jpg [ 231.49 KiB | Viewed 6554 times ]
SRO[2011-11-08 21-42-00]_65.jpg
SRO[2011-11-08 21-42-00]_65.jpg [ 249.1 KiB | Viewed 6556 times ]

_________________
[url]Image[/url]

[url]Image[/url]
The one real truth is that everything is a lie.
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [STICKY] Silkroad Screenshots (56k warning)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:40 pm 
Elite Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 5958
Location: ...
WoIfe wrote:
These are from a private server I play on, (Hint you should join, its hella fun and theres no turks and no botters.
The drop rate is great, the xp/sp rate is amazing which makes grinding for a week to make a lvl or 2 a thing of the past, but best of all the gms are active and I do believe the GM's and a good amount of the players are old school isro Xian players.

Asshole's guild on the second pic better remove their guild logo... :rant:

_________________
Image

Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [STICKY] Silkroad Screenshots (56k warning)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:57 am 
Common Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 154
Location: Earth
omier44 wrote:
WoIfe wrote:
These are from a private server I play on, (Hint you should join, its hella fun and theres no turks and no botters.
The drop rate is great, the xp/sp rate is amazing which makes grinding for a week to make a lvl or 2 a thing of the past, but best of all the gms are active and I do believe the GM's and a good amount of the players are old school isro Xian players.

Asshole's guild on the second pic better remove their guild logo... :rant:

hmm, why dont you... go to, silkroadsalvation, d/l teh private server, make a character, log on, and tell them your self?

>.>

_________________
[url]Image[/url]

[url]Image[/url]
The one real truth is that everything is a lie.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [STICKY] Silkroad Screenshots (56k warning)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:25 pm 
Elite Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 5958
Location: ...
WoIfe wrote:
Hmm, why dont you... go to, silkroadsalvation, d/l teh private server, make a character, log on, and tell them your self?

>.>

:palm:
Already started with SS the day it launched. But i am lvl 47 or something atm cuz i haven't had the time to play for quite some time now.

_________________
Image

Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [STICKY] Silkroad Screenshots (56k warning)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:27 pm 
Addicted Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 2626
Location: Home ._.
Lol how everyone near you leveled up in the second photo and that you got the kill and didn't level up.

_________________
So in the first week in college i went with jeans and the pajama's shirt. Didn't notice what i was wearing till after i returned home.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [STICKY] Silkroad Screenshots (56k warning)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:16 pm 
Elite Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 5958
Location: ...
The Invisible wrote:
Lol how everyone near you leveled up in the second photo and that you got the kill and didn't level up.

I hated that i was always the one who got the least exp from their unique spawn events, for various reasons. :D

_________________
Image

Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [STICKY] Silkroad Screenshots (56k warning)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:47 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 6
Location: Manchester
Made +10 just for the glow shame its all to easy now.

Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [STICKY] Silkroad Screenshots (56k warning)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:59 pm 
Loyal Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1856
Location: Qué ?
Is it actually that easy?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [STICKY] Silkroad Screenshots (56k warning)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:06 pm 
Addicted Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 2626
Location: Home ._.
With the +30% buff, yeah it is pretty easy, i saw some that did +12 using only 1 proof stone (they are very lucky though).

You should be able to do +7-9 in no time.

_________________
So in the first week in college i went with jeans and the pajama's shirt. Didn't notice what i was wearing till after i returned home.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [STICKY] Silkroad Screenshots (56k warning)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:57 am 
Loyal Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1856
Location: Qué ?
The Invisible wrote:
With the +30% buff, yeah it is pretty easy, i saw some that did +12 using only 1 proof stone (they are very lucky though).

You should be able to do +7-9 in no time.

Only 12d?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [STICKY] Silkroad Screenshots (56k warning)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:11 am 
Addicted Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 2626
Location: Home ._.
Kah00ner wrote:
The Invisible wrote:
With the +30% buff, yeah it is pretty easy, i saw some that did +12 using only 1 proof stone (they are very lucky though).

You should be able to do +7-9 in no time.

Only 12d?

No all degrees should be fine, there are people that currently do +10 or even +15 on sun/Nova items then re-sell them.

Seriously i even saw some +15 without advanced elixirs!

_________________
So in the first week in college i went with jeans and the pajama's shirt. Didn't notice what i was wearing till after i returned home.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [STICKY] Silkroad Screenshots (56k warning)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:24 am 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 528
Location: The Netherland
The Invisible wrote:
Kah00ner wrote:
The Invisible wrote:
With the +30% buff, yeah it is pretty easy, i saw some that did +12 using only 1 proof stone (they are very lucky though).

You should be able to do +7-9 in no time.

Only 12d?

No all degrees should be fine, there are people that currently do +10 or even +15 on sun/Nova items then re-sell them.

Seriously i even saw some +15 without advanced elixirs!


Qoute Rev6:
Server Pluto
Weapon
76+22 Precious Sword (Seal Of Star)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [STICKY] Silkroad Screenshots (56k warning)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:11 pm 
Banned User
Offline

Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 13
Location:
Zeus
From the beta server on Silkroad-R ! Enjoy


Attachments:
SRO[2011-12-18 16-06-41]_93.jpg
SRO[2011-12-18 16-06-41]_93.jpg [ 162.78 KiB | Viewed 6185 times ]

_________________
<<SRF strictly prohibits advertising and spam. I warned you - you chose not to listen. Permanently banned. - Ru>>


Last edited by drumNbase on Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 408 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group