Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: SRO-R?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:19 am 
Common Member

i see a suddendeath guild is created there... ive been busy pledging for a fraternity since september and i totally dodged the release of sro-r and barely found out today from finally lurking the forums again. been playing atomixRO private server a little lately tho

i am a very very old avalon player (Sayumi, chinese nuker) from Venus 2-3 months after the server was created in december 2007 but quit in about 3-4 months at level 67 because of slow leveling... it was too much.

is this another revolution of a legit union in this server btw (those of you in suddendeath and in the union or something)? I am a little interested in joining. Also i just skimmed through something and read about an arabian race, is it implemented?

Break - lvl 110 - 2h warrior / cleric *active*
MiniArtemis - lvl 104 Wizard/Cleric

Lasted updated 6/5/11

Post subject: Re: SRO-R?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:55 am 
Addicted Member

It is basically a new Sro official servers with some changes (like fgw uniques drop sp scrolls and so on)

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=130592

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:32 pm 
Valued Member

Its very nice really, i suggest you try it .. big legit community over here also which is awesome

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:54 pm 
Forum God

Break wrote:
i see a suddendeath guild is created there... ive been busy pledging for a fraternity since september and i totally dodged the release of sro-r and barely found out today from finally lurking the forums again. been playing atomixRO private server a little lately tho

i am a very very old avalon player (Sayumi, chinese nuker) from Venus 2-3 months after the server was created in december 2007 but quit in about 3-4 months at level 67 because of slow leveling... it was too much.

is this another revolution of a legit union in this server btw (those of you in suddendeath and in the union or something)? I am a little interested in joining. Also i just skimmed through something and read about an arabian race, is it implemented?

we are legit as in we dont bot or bot plevel but we are not avalon pure legit, we allow parties with bot on the condition you contribute ie not stand around do nothing, the contribution is my line il kick guilds from the union that dont follow the rules so not a push over either but its a lot more relaxxed the legit confed on venus was a joke considering the history of the players involved in it. but in saying that its not the game it was its harder keeping legit guilds floating, my roaster has changed so much since it started players dont commit guilds in the union have died, some are barly floating but aslong as there is a legit community there will be players to fill guilds not all are on silkroadforums.

join us see if you like it, although right now im trying to find a temp union leader to fill my shoes as Qrystal stepped down and my work schedule right now is over the top working almost 7 days a week, but i always find time to login at somepoint in the day.

now to fill you in, leveling is faster, no arabian race but some imporvements and rebalancing of races chinese is the only way now imo but there are some good euros but they are leveling in groups of atleast 2, just pick something level it to 20 or 30 if you dont like it no harm done.

I am not online much if you wish to get hold of me send me a private message with your email/discord and ill catch up with you.