Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Uniques without loot?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:29 pm 

penfold1992 wrote:
what is the point of a game that you dont play? if you want to watch something, TV is much more intresting then watching a bot kill mobs all day.
legits put a lot of effort and time into there chars to enjoy the game and it just gets reglected and ruined by bots that take up grinding spots, ks you all day, create endless stream of party mobs and just pk you when ever they see you anyway.

it amazes me that bots even bother with this game at all, its not like theres end game content or anything you get for being high level other then bragging to your friends that a computer program that you didnt make performed a bunch of things that you also didnt set.

if you dont like the truth then leave the forums... we dont want botters here anyway regardless of how nice they are.

"we dont want botters here anyway regardless of how nice they are"

speak for yourself, to be honest i dont care if there are bots on this forum as long as they conduct themselves with respect. Im sure many hold the same sentiment but i can only speak for myself and you can only speak for yourself at the end of the day.

i understand where ur coming from, but i have to go back to the same question, why do you care so much what others do? it really shouldnt bother you that much, i feel like your letting people steal ur thunder. if you feel you have some type of glory because you did it legit, great, but dont say its not there because somebody else botted.

[I AM NOT BOT SUPPORTING]but logically, you only live life once right? wouldnt it make more sense to try to do everything you want to do while still having time to do more? i think thats the philosophy behind most botters. its farked up yes, but logically it makes sense. while you sit there for 4 hours and grind, they are grinding for 4+ hours while doing something else probably no where near their computers.

dunno man, to each his own.. i think you should just chill cuz u look crazy when you're like "I'LL PAY U 1000 DOLLARS AND QUIT THE FORUM IF YOU PROVE ME BOTTING" like seriously bro? relax..

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:09 pm 
Common Member

Personally I don't want you on these forums, penfold

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:38 pm 

i dont want bots on this forum either, just because botting allows you to become a high level doesnt mean you should do it... there is no excuse for botting or any illegal program on any games.
people dont accept aim botters on fps's or players that use hacks on starcraft or people that speed hack and have infinate health on wow its the same here...

its like an athelete taking steroids at the olympics or a nascar race where one of the cars is a bugatti... just because you can doesnt mean you should. rules are there for a reason.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:38 pm 
Common Member

And I'm sure everyone here is aware of that.

May I remind you, this thread is not about bots and if you can't stick to the subject you shouldn't post here.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:07 am 
Veteran Member

SRF is full of bots, get over it.

HUUU MADE THIS SIG?? Amarisa

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:01 am 

well if people are bots, the smart ones would keep quiet. being a high level and not knowing how to play your class efficiently is a clear sign.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:40 am 
Common Member

Define "how to play your class".

You think there's a certain way you MUST play your character, otherwise your doing it wrong and you are a botter?

Are you even listening to yourself? How the hell are you not banned from this forum already if you've been acting like this the past 5 years? You should consider actually contributing instead of harassing all the new members and chase them off the forum.

Now, once again, let me play the way I want, and you can play the "right way".

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:46 am 
Forum God

JuelzSantana wrote:
[I AM NOT BOT SUPPORTING]but logically, you only live life once right? wouldnt it make more sense to try to do everything you want to do while still having time to do more? i think thats the philosophy behind most botters. its farked up yes, but logically it makes sense. while you sit there for 4 hours and grind, they are grinding for 4+ hours while doing something else probably no where near their computers.

Yes. Logic, but not good and selfish. MMO stands for Massive Multiplayer Online ie everyone interacts with others. I'm sure most botters don't realize that their actions and playing style could affect other people's and lead to the death of the game.

Logic? Everything in this world is about cause => effect. There's always a reason for something :
- A beggar with no money, no home steals a sandwitch because he's hungry => logic
- A bus driver annoyed by a cyclist in front; gone rage and crash the cyclist with the bus => logic
- A criminal has a sex thirst, rapes a girl => logic

And what are you going to tell me? That's SRO is just a game. Game is a game but it also gives joys (if there's any). Why do you play a game? To have fun. Destroy someone's fun so deal with the consequence and feedback. Some people know it's a game, they let it go. Some people gone rage and are ready to smash your head if they could know and meet you in real life.

Do you know why in most games, botting is not considered legal? Because they don't care about the reasons, they care about the consequences.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:10 pm 
Veteran Member

Bots have list of skills to use, just sayin, also this doesnt count as "reviving" the thread because gd is dead.

HUUU MADE THIS SIG?? Amarisa

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:33 am 
Banned User

Told you it was my first unique kill, so I don't know shit about uniques