Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Uniques without loot?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:45 pm 
Common Member

Spoiler!

So I just killed my first unique lol (second time I've bothered to search for one :palm: ), and as it was Captain Ivy I didn't expect any notable drop, but i didn't get any drop at all O_o

I was so sure uniques would drop ATLEAST like 10k gold or something like that, really didn't expect her to drop nothing :?

Is this common?

Post subject: Re: Uniques without loot?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:10 pm 
Elite Member

Yes. It is not meant for high lvl players to kill low lvl uniques. If you're more than 10 lvl's higher, you won't get anything. And that is great imo.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:36 pm 
Elite Member

Level 70
Killing 30ish unique
Expects drops

What the fuck?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:04 pm 
Common Member

Told you it was my first unique kill, so I don't know shit about uniques

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:22 pm 
Forum Legend

don't mind him.

but yeah you're too high to get anything dropped. you won't even get drops from Isy I believe.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:37 pm 
Common Member

Yeah true, ur are too high too get drops from low uniques.
We killed Shaitan at 80+ and got tons of drops for our party!
Great challenge gives great rewards!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:50 pm 
Common Member

Alright, thanks!

Maybe it's time to look for a guild... :giveup:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:13 am 

Kaninstek wrote:
Alright, thanks!

you appear to be a nuker.... yet you have no nukes on your bar and you were using s/s skills to kill a unique. lvl 76. no guild.

god only knows how you managed that.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:17 pm 
Elite Member

Subtle penfold, you are not.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 pm 

MrJoey wrote:

dont need to be subtle when you can freely post ss's of a botted char and no one can do anything about it. if you think that my last post was wrong then please say ^^

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:29 pm 
Elite Member

penfold1992 wrote:
Kaninstek wrote:
Alright, thanks!

you appear to be a nuker.... yet you have no nukes on your bar and you were using s/s skills to kill a unique. lvl 76. no guild.

god only knows how you managed that.

He has nukes on F2(?)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:48 pm 
Common Member

Yeah I have nukes on both F2 and F3.

I guess after 3000 posts your all out of niceness.(Penfold)

And yeah, since I'm not a botter I keep my s/s skills in F1 because I enjoy using them for a change (always loved the bicheon skills), and I saw no reason to nuke Ivy since there were no other players around until half bar.

Last edited by Kaninstek on Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:46 pm 
Forum Legend

penfold1992 wrote:
MrJoey wrote:

dont need to be subtle when you can freely post ss's of a botted char and no one can do anything about it. if you think that my last post was wrong then please say ^^

it's really time you stfu with all those bot allegations. I don't know if you've ever played SRO-R, but if you do, you would know reaching lvl 76 is nothing. especially if you've played since opening when we still had God's Bless.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:02 am 
Forum Legend

thread derailed obviously, thats all that happens in GD now (for years now) lol.

Anyways anything blue has very low chance of dropping anything to you

Let her suck my pistol
She open up her mouth and then I blow her brains out

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:27 am 

Kaninstek wrote:

And yeah, since I'm not a botter I keep my s/s skills in F1 because I enjoy using them for a change (always loved the bicheon skills), and I saw no reason to nuke Ivy since there were no other players around until half bar.

nono im happy to follow up on this. certainly not an issue for me thats for sure!

for a CHANGE u decide to use them? usually when i want a change i would change a bar other then F1 my main grinding bar because its not worth taking the time to just put a bunch of s/s skills on the bar if im going to just use them for a change....

even if i was to use them for pvp id probably put them in the F2 bar...
but as a nuker id probably still keep a nuke on that bar just because i know that nukes are the strongest skills i have and are useful in all situations.

next, lets have a look at the pots on the middle mouse button.... now we have all heard of vigors on the middle mouse but hp pots? you pot manually? now ok some euro chars may want to manual pot but a chinese char either manual potting or needing to use pots frequently enough to take up a keybinding spot as useful as middle mouse button?

i also keep up to check with my pots which is why i would put them on the secondary bar like you have your mp's set to.... but you didnt put that on there just for ivy because unelss you thought ivy might kill you at level 76?

and here is the killer.... no yellow boxes!!!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:37 am 
Veteran Member

penfold1992 wrote:

slot #1

And u dont have the right to tell him how to play, ok?

HUUU MADE THIS SIG?? Amarisa

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:08 am 
Forum God

penfold1992 wrote:
Kaninstek wrote:

nono im happy to follow up on this. certainly not an issue for me thats for sure!

for a CHANGE u decide to use them? usually when i want a change i would change a bar other then F1 my main grinding bar because its not worth taking the time to just put a bunch of s/s skills on the bar if im going to just use them for a change....

but as a nuker id probably still keep a nuke on that bar just because i know that nukes are the strongest skills i have and are useful in all situations.

next, lets have a look at the pots on the middle mouse button.... now we have all heard of vigors on the middle mouse but hp pots? you pot manually? now ok some euro chars may want to manual pot but a chinese char either manual potting or needing to use pots frequently enough to take up a keybinding spot as useful as middle mouse button?

i also keep up to check with my pots which is why i would put them on the secondary bar like you have your mp's set to.... but you didnt put that on there just for ivy because unelss you thought ivy might kill you at level 76?

Shut up you closet botter.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:54 am 

Swindler wrote:

i will quit this forums forever if you can prove that i am a botter.
im willing to bet $1000 that no one can catch me botting.

legit for life.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:04 am 
Common Member

penfold1992 wrote:
Kaninstek wrote:

I don't know what I could possible have done to upset you...?

I never claimed to be a professional SRO player or whatever your taking me for, I never ever use the mouse quickshot (and when I do I press X), I never use vigors either (when my net is actually fast enough to allow me to PvP I don't bother since I die too fast anyways).

And with the nukes. I never nuke in PvP situations(just... boring) so I still see no reason to put a nuke in my s/s bar, also because I pretty much have the same DPS with bicheon skills (believe it or not), and for the "yellow bars" thing I don't even know what you mean.

All these "weird" things i do in this game are things I've done since I started playing isro (I never reached a high lvl enough to change them), and it just goes from there.

If I've offended you somehow, Penfold, please tell me what I did wrong so I can apologize.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:34 pm 
Elite Member

Son, you best be trolling about the yellow boxes. He's got one on the 1 slot.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:43 pm 
Addicted Member

I don't see what is so weird in putting S/S skills in the first bar, i personally got the first bar with only S/S skills, 2nd Nukes, 3rd buffs, i put the imbue at the quick bar but whatever.

and what does yellow boxes mean ?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:49 pm 
Forum God

penfold is searching for war

@The Invisible: forget about it, you are too new to know the history of SRF; lots of dramas.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:08 pm 
Veteran Member

The Invisible wrote:
I don't see what is so weird in putting S/S skills in the first bar, i personally got the first bar with only S/S skills, 2nd Nukes, 3rd buffs, i put the imbue at the quick bar but whatever.

and what does yellow boxes mean ?

Inb4 botter :(.

Penfold thats more like lifeless for life.

HUUU MADE THIS SIG?? Amarisa

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:17 pm 

penfold1992 wrote:
Swindler wrote:

i will quit this forums forever if you can prove that i am a botter.
im willing to bet $1000 that no one can catch me botting.

legit for life.

not exactly sure why you're proud of that but to each his own

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:52 pm 
Veteran Member

Actually as a veteran nuker, I always had my first bar full of bich skills. The last 3 slots on the right was for nukes and the mouse was for dash. Second bar was for backup bich skills and ranged skills. Granted this was the setup I used since I didn't have a mouse for the first 2 years I played SRO. Would click with the touchpad, then use both hands to fight. Now that I have a mouse, it is a little bit more useless, but luckily SRO is 99% click once and just spam buttons away. Only time I ever go back to the mouse after already locking on is if fear or a rogue distracts me.

Spoiler!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:42 am 

Kaninstek wrote:
And with the nukes. I never nuke in PvP situations(just... boring) so I still see no reason to put a nuke in my s/s bar, also because I pretty much have the same DPS with bicheon skills (believe it or not), and for the "yellow bars" thing I don't even know what you mean.

1. nukes are your best skills, use them in pvp and pve, nukes are used to chunk off health which s/s skills cant do. your dps will be higher by just repeating nukes over and over... much much higher. even if you are doing combos with crits in them your nukes will still be higher.

2. goseki im not talking about pvp... in pvp you could use both hands and s/s skills are useful and all that stuff. but for grinding its just nuke nuke nuke nuke nuke and throw in a lion shout.

you could play with just
1 - imbue
2 - nuke1
3 - nuke2

3. i was joking about the yellow boxes, its for srf vets only really... ignore that part.

4. Juelz and strwarrior... this is a legit forum you know right?
just because im legit doesnt mean i have no life.
and i have more of a life then any botter does... when i go to bed i just log off and go to sleep, instead of like OMG HAV TO SET UP BOT NEED TO LEVEL UP MORE ON GAME TO BE BEST EVER IN WORLD AT SILKROAD OMG MUST LEVEL UP MAN.

seeing as no1 plays silkroad any more, no one will be able to catch and post ss's of you botting but that doesnt mean you can just parade around with your god complex, legits are allowed to... legits respect other legits no matter what.

in the mean time im going to be awesome.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:52 pm 
Common Member

Just... what....

What makes you more legit than anyone else here? Why are you pointing fingers at people you never even met INGAME, but just on a forum?

I'm actually impressed that you farm non-stop with nukes, I guess your life is boring enough to get a thrill out of spamming two buttons.

And it really amazes me that your still around on SRF, but I recon it's only a matter of time.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:00 pm 

only a matter of time before what? if you play isro or sro-r you should realise that level means everything because otherwise you will just get pked by bots in the end.

speed of leveling is everything, the faster the better... and no matter what skills you use if you are grinding for 4 hours a day they all get boring after a week or so, its all about speed in isro and sro-r

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:14 pm 

penfold honestly i hope you look back on this when you are older and say to yourself "wow i sounded retarded"

it never ceases to amaze me your passion for these bot witch hunts, at the end of the day i have to ask myself.. why? why does it bother you so much people bot? why do you have to go above and beyond to prove you dont bot? is knowing you dont bot not good enough? why do our opinions matter so much to you?

you need to just relax your taking this game and these forums too seriously no offense..

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:21 pm 

what is the point of a game that you dont play? if you want to watch something, TV is much more intresting then watching a bot kill mobs all day.
legits put a lot of effort and time into there chars to enjoy the game and it just gets reglected and ruined by bots that take up grinding spots, ks you all day, create endless stream of party mobs and just pk you when ever they see you anyway.

it amazes me that bots even bother with this game at all, its not like theres end game content or anything you get for being high level other then bragging to your friends that a computer program that you didnt make performed a bunch of things that you also didnt set.

if you dont like the truth then leave the forums... we dont want botters here anyway regardless of how nice they are.