Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: SRO-R
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:50 pm 
Forum God

CrazyBull666 wrote:
penfold1992 wrote:
even sro-r is 90% bots now?

Yes, bots everywhere.

I decided to revive the guild of Immortality give it another shot. Managed to recruit 10 low level legits so far. Hopefully the number will increase.

Anyone around willing to give Sro-R another shot, I'm more than happy to help out!

The only downside of having a small legit community is that I teamed up with an English speaking mixed guild (bots/legits) to form a union.. cause the other major unions are too high and hardcore bots who dont respect or like legits.

I've tried getting the rest of the legits that are spread 1 or 2 in each guild of the old SuddenDeath union into Immortality. Hopefully they remain legit and decide to join me.

tbh we lost our drive when numbers dropped there isnt enough legits to do a legit guild now that can compete with the bots, id let things die rather then waste time and energy rebuilding. i do like the game but when i do decide to return im not gona play much i spend more time hunting isy as shes a challenge for me at 67. iv considered botting but then whats the point the social side of bot guilds is worse then it is for my dead union

I am not online much if you wish to get hold of me send me a private message with your email/discord and ill catch up with you.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:07 pm 
Site Contributor

The legits aren't all gone. Obviously not all the legits come from SRF. I've so far recruited 19 hand grinding people into the guild. Only 1 which heard about Thebes through SRF.

There are legits out there, just gotta find them and bring them in and keep them occupied by fun things to do. Personally, no one used to go to Guild Collision arena with me before. 2 Days ago I somewhat forced 5 of the Lv30+ to go with me. They didn't know what it was and werent sure about it. Once they got in and it was a Score type. They loved it. Now they keep asking me to register and got the rest of the guild involved as well.

There's that, and then there's the promise of awesome adventures at Lv100+ in Water Temple. We were 5 or 6 legits above Lv90 4 months ago.. and if only the highest ones helped us to reach their levels then we could've went all together to Water Temple and such. But, no.. everyone was in it for themselves. "Why would I want to wait for people, no I'd rather bot." That was 3 of the guy's responses. The others quit. Eventually the legits that botted quit too. Now, I'm the only one above Lv98 legit on Thebes.

I'm helping all my newbie guildmates to gain level or give them that last 15-20% push sometimes when they want a level. I can do it and I don't mind doing it. :)

FireTiger (Thebes - Lv1x) - Active
Pure STR Bower/Force

iSnipe (Merv - Lv4x) - Retired
Hybrid Spear/Nuker - Bead Farmer

Image - My 1st Unique on Thursday, August 23, 2012!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:57 pm 

If we could get a small group of legits going again.... Ill play.... Ive always been legit and always will be... so just lemme know :P

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:43 am 
Site Contributor

shan3e wrote:
If we could get a small group of legits going again.... Ill play.... Ive always been legit and always will be... so just lemme know :P

Shan3e.. the number of legits in guild is now 22/50. We're still working on recruiting guilds for union but those guilds aren't legits.. there aren't enough Legits out there to have 1 full guild, so no point in making more guilds - I ran into someone he said he was legit and made his own guild. Wished him GL cause when a legit tells me he's gonna get plvled and taxied to Lv80 then start playing.. then that's not really the point of the game.

Anyways.. The Guild is extremely active. Everyone's friendly and got a good sense of humor. Got 2 Co-leaders in Immortality as of last night. If you're ever on, you could pm one of us 3 to join. Just tell me you're from SRF and that should be enough :dope: .

- xX_CB_Xx
- o0Thatruth0o
- _WizZzy_

Hope to see you inside! :)

FireTiger (Thebes - Lv1x) - Active
Pure STR Bower/Force

iSnipe (Merv - Lv4x) - Retired
Hybrid Spear/Nuker - Bead Farmer

Image - My 1st Unique on Thursday, August 23, 2012!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:24 pm 
Common Member

i want to give sro a chance but private servers come and go, i don't really feel like playing on a pserver anymore, is the thebes community still playing? or is it dead now.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:53 am 
Addicted Member

VskLancer wrote:
i want to give sro a chance but private servers come and go, i don't really feel like playing on a pserver anymore, is the thebes community still playing? or is it dead now.

Almost, CB still got a guild running but his union isn't fully legit if you are wondering.