Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: No Gold??? Or Armor?? Anywhere??
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:49 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

I haven't played this game in two years. Started up again about 3 days ago. I am level 10 and I have 0 gold and 0 armor. I remember I had full armor and a bunch of gold last time at lvl 10. Wtf? What is a D8? What is an sos? What's this about a sun? Also, why can't I find information about this change ANYWHERE? Please don't use any acronyms without explaining what they mean. I've used search and they just say you can buy sun stuff with tokens. WTF is sun stuff?? What's a D8?

Post subject: Re: No Gold??? Or Armor?? Anywhere??
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:23 pm 
Loyal Member

As far as I know, two years ago those acronyms existed :o
SOS, SOM and SUN are the sealed items, which have higher power, highest power is seal of sun aka sun, that's up to level 100 gear, starting from level 101 they have different names, different ways to obtain other than dropping from monsters, seal of star aka sos at level 101 is called seal of nova, and there is no seal of moon or sun, instead there are Egyptian A gear and Egyptian B gear, which are obtained through jobbing and forgotten world, higher gear after level 101 is obtained by upgrading your 11 Degree to the next equipment degrees, and again they have diffent names, magic(sos), rare(som), legendary(sun)

for the low level gear, it has been changed to stop or at least slow down the gold botters, monsters that are under level 70 does not drop gold or equipment, instead it drops tokens(low level currency) and alchemy items(that are used to modify weapon attributes), so how do you get geared, there is an npc in the town that gives you free seal of star equipments for each degree, completely free, another one that gives you potions and arrows/bolts for free, and with the tokens you can buy som/sun(higher power equipments) and other various items.
D8 stands for 8th degree, every piece of equipment have its own degree, higher is more powerful and requires higher level to use.
1st Degree is level 1-7 gear
2nd is 8
3rd is 16
4th is 24
5th is 32
6th is 42
7th is 52
8th is 64
9th is 76
10th is 90
11th is 101
12th is 101 but you use it with full power at level 106
13th is 101 but you use it with full power at level (??? don't remember)