Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Am I f****d in the head?
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:46 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

Kronos wrote:
bessworth wrote:
apan, you took the word right out of my mouth. Honestly seeing all this people posting reply's about their experience of the 80 cap it makes me sad how joymax stuck a knife right in the back of the game and the veterans

You really shouldn't say something like that. As a botter, you basically contributed to the downfall of the game. Your kind ruined the gaming experience for everyone else. If there is someone to blame for the current situation of the game, it's mainly the community and not Joymax itself. Joymax only does, what the major part of the community wants, because then they will obviously make the most money. Botters like you shouldn't really complain about the game as it is now, since you guys made the game, what it is now. This is the main reason, why i don't like your kind. The game would have been alright for me, if there just wouldn't have been any botters.

Also in case someone wonders, I don't accuse him of botting without proof. The proof is here in this topic. The admins/mods just don't seem to be active at all anymore. So it makes no sense to post it in "Exposed Botters".

definitely got bullied at school

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:55 pm 

It is quite common for players (especially new ones) to believe that botting is part of the game...They speak of doing it openly even in globals...I find it interesting since I used to play SRO at a time where botting was a big violation...This is what joymax ALLOWED the game to turn into....Their relaxed/fake campaign on botting made players believed it is OK to cheat....and even know when players like this guy is blatantly botting and stating in game Joymax still does nothing....I will forever hate joymax for not removing people like him from the game like they're suppose to and claim to..

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:31 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

bessworth wrote:
Hand grinding from 90-120 was near to impossible.

Lol, FULLA SH*T!! :rant: