Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: SRO: storage has been emptied
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:44 pm 

I logged into my blader on Venice, well Gemini now, yesterday and noticed that all the items I had in storage are gone. My inventory is still full of items that I got last time I played, and I have a decent amount of gold as well. It's just items in storage that have been cleaned out. This is also true on my wife's character. Prior to yesterday, we haven't logged into SRO in over a year, maybe 2 years for her account.

Did SRO get some kind of update or something that would cause storage to be wiped clean? We had various items like event scrolls, elements, some gear and weapons for when we level up, etc. Now all we have is a stack of 10 of those 1,000% exp increase things in storage.

At first, I thought maybe Joymax just deleted all gear/weapon items below lvl 70 since you can't get drops below level 70 anymore, but then it occurred to me that is only true for Silkroad-R. This post is talking about iSRO.

Any idea what may have happened? I don't think anyone would have hacked the accounts because they didn't touch gold, and all the gear our characters are wearing is still there. It's just in-town storage that is empty.

SRO:
1x, STR Blader (Thebes)
54, STR blader (Venice)
0x, INT wizard (Venice)
19, INT spear (Venice)
34, STR rogue/bard (Venus)
0x, STR blader (Venus)
8x, INT bard/cleric (Gaia)

Post subject: Re: SRO: storage has been emptied
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:12 pm 

In Azteca my storage is empty too. And I'm pretty sure I know the reason:

server merger.

There was a deadline of some weeks or months (idk cause I haven't logged in that time). During that time you had to put all things into a storage for the new server from your existing chars.
(atleast that's what happened on ksro when I played there and servers got merged). You could put all the things from you chars from the servers into one storage( e.g. you had a char in Venus server and some chars in any other server with the same account).

Everything not being put into storage, would have been deleted. Same if you had more than 4 chars. You could delete the other chars or wait until deadline. Then your 4 highest chars would stay.

「Silkroad Videos」

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:48 pm 
Elite Member

Yes you had to take all the stuff from the old storage if you didn't want to lose anything.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:29 pm 
Ex-Staff

As mentioned above you had one month from the day they merged the servers to trade your item between them. When you would talk to the storage guy it would have like an 'open storage' msg and an 'open storage on merged server' msg.

I'm sorry that you missed the announcement, especially if you had some good stuff in it =/

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:04 am 

Well that sucks I missed the deadline. I don't play anymore but it would have been good to keep the stuff just in case.

I had a black devil suit and some 3rd tier 5x gear and weapons with some blues and stuff for if Iever leveled past 54. Oh well... I'll live :)

SRO:
1x, STR Blader (Thebes)
54, STR blader (Venice)
0x, INT wizard (Venice)
19, INT spear (Venice)
34, STR rogue/bard (Venus)
0x, STR blader (Venus)
8x, INT bard/cleric (Gaia)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:57 am 
Forum Legend

PR0METHEUS wrote:
Oh well... I'll live :)
Of course, you will live on.. xD

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:38 pm 
Elite Member

PR0METHEUS wrote:
Well that sucks I missed the deadline. I don't play anymore but it would have been good to keep the stuff just in case.

I had a black devil suit and some 3rd tier 5x gear and weapons with some blues and stuff for if Iever leveled past 54. Oh well... I'll live :)

I think old job stuff got removed with the new job update, but I may be mistaken.

Black Devil :love: .

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:13 am 
Valued Member

Sanktum wrote:
PR0METHEUS wrote:

I think old job stuff got removed with the new job update, but I may be mistaken.

Black Devil :love: .

Yes it was removed from that update sanktum, i had all 3 Black devil suite, Special trader flag & Hunter..

Assasin - Archer/Force - 120 - Ninjitsu

"In prosperity our friends know us; in adversity we know our friends"

"Adversity does teach who your real friends are"