Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: [SROR-Thebes] Aletheia is recruiting! [LEGITS ONLY]
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:48 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

Growth! With Purity nearing capacity, it has become necessary to expand, and thus... My lieutenant Obedience has taken command of Purity's new sister guild and first ally, Aletheia! (Does that constitute a promotion? Maybe she's a captain now? idk)

The requirements are the same as Purity, legit, active English speakers. No level requirement, just don't bring your drama to the game, and have fun!

The guild is level 2, just starting out but with plenty of room to grow, in the only active, legit Union on the server. So drop her a message on Obedience, Utsugi, or Teenie, or to one of my characters (Unmei, Seishi, Chouetsu), to join up!

(PMing JSeto might get you patched through to her too.)

Post subject: Re: [SROR-Thebes] Aletheia is recruiting! [LEGITS ONLY]
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:13 am 
Forum God

Question: On a scale of 1-10, how hot is she?

If she's hot enough, I may just join and rape everyone. Starting with her.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:50 pm 

You should give it a chance.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:10 pm 
Loyal Member

I have tried this before, got bored before I get to level 10, so much running back and forward, delivering quests, buying new low level gear, seeing the endgame as something that will never come, and doing all of this alone, surrounded by botters that will reach the cap long before I would do, if I ever could, official Silkroad used to be something special when I had curiosity to see the higher level areas, Jangan tomb has been a dream for me for years, and pvp.. never tried it on isro or sro-r because I was too busy grinding and grinding, then after playing on private servers, I've seen all of this, what's fun about restarting it in super slow motion, answer is: it's not fun anymore.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:17 pm 

I think the only way a legit guild can survive on isro is if you convince enough people to join then all start new char's. Joining a guild at lvl 1-20 when everyone else is 30+ lvl's ahead of you is no fun.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:17 pm 

Aventus wrote:
I think the only way a legit guild can survive on (i)sro(r) is if you convince enough people to join then all start new char's. Joining a guild at lvl 1-20 when everyone else is 30+ lvl's ahead of you is no fun.

Also what are the current levels of you guys. I might be interested in joining depending on level gaps.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:42 pm 
Elite Member

Aventus wrote:
I think the only way a legit guild can survive on isro is if you convince enough people to join then all start new char's. Joining a guild at lvl 1-20 when everyone else is 30+ lvl's ahead of you is no fun.

Even that doesn't guarantee success. Veteran players will be tired quickly because of all the botters shooting past them and because of the lvling system. New players will be disappointed due to the enormous grind and could easily become botters if they don't quit right away.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:45 pm 

If you got all the vets on this board together in one guild on sro-r/isro and kept them active it could be successful. Just lose the I wanna be the very best mentality and it'll all be good.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:52 pm 

Aventus wrote:
If you got all the vets on this board together in one guild on sro-r/isro and kept them active it could be successful. Just lose the I wanna be the very best mentality and it'll all be good.

Good luck with that. It's not like we didn't try things like that before. We also had some quite good movements going, like TSRO and Azteca. Unfortunately we all got IP-banned on TSRO and most people on Azteca just dissappeared after "certain events". Also most people here just tend to run off to the next server, if there are problems inside the community, instead of dealing with them...

It's unfortunately really hopeless, but i don't think there will ever be a big legit community again at this rate. Even if you should get them all together on the same server (which i seriously doubt), then you certainly couldn't keep them together for a long period....

I am glad it lasted as long as it did on Azteca, I never got that far (Lv.96 Warrior/Cleric) on any other server. But i don't think it will ever happen again. Personally I would have stayed on Azteca, but in the end we didn't even have enough people for a full pt at Lv.105+ monsters.