Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Need Help 80 cap build
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:36 pm 
Casual Member

I know this is posted in wrong section but, in the other guides section it don't help. I need to know what build would be the best to kill Uniques fast, that can kill yarkan solo. Can you please put on here the build i was thinking pure str bow 80 fire 80 ice 80 bow 60 light but i'm not sure. can someone that is a veteran help me with this. thanks remember this is for 80 cap.

Post subject: Re: Need Help 80 cap build
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:54 pm 

for chinese unique killer i'd go full int 80 bow/force/light 60 ice for snow survivability.
80 bow/force/fire 60 light if u got strong enough equipment to solo without snow.
if euro is an option, go rogue/warlock

full int bowers tend to KS uniques more often than pure str bowers, but u have to get really strong equipment to be able to solo yarkan.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:56 pm 
Casual Member

I thought pure int bow is fail.. wont i die fast if i do that? i need a second opinon. And did you say force? for what? Your telling me to go Pure Int Force Bow? so use vitals and use light for embue then? im kinda confused.. and no euros arent a option. and what do you suggest i wear protector or garments peta?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:48 am 

if you only want to go hunting for uniques, pure int bow is an excellent build, but it pretty much fails in pvp.

force because of the debuffs, light for the mag atk buff, ice for snow. if you can afford good enough equipment (suns and whatnot), go garment to reduce mp cost so snow doesn't drain all your mp, otherwise prot is fine against yarkan.

pure str bow is a pretty solid pvp + unique hunting build too, but i would probably go force instead of light. that's just my personal preference.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:41 am 
Casual Member

anyway to fix it? I am already 71 with lightning only as mastery im almost llvl 77 and gonna stay 9 gap at 80 til im ff.. If i already have light 71 and all maxed what can i build for pure int bow nuker besides what you said.. any suggestions?