Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Joymax will merge the servers again.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:21 pm 
Forum Legend

I found out about it today... lulz

Quote:
Server Integration Information Nov 12, 2014
Hello, this is Silkroad Online.

We would like to announce that we will proceed with the sever integration for the population adjustment. With this, we expect that the unbalanced population problem will be resolved and our users would be able to enjoy all the Silkroad Online contents. We will do our utmost to stabilize the servers after the integration.

This announcement is intended to provide an initial guide for our users regarding the server integration.

We will provide a more detailed announcement and an official Server Integration Guide in the future.

To avoid any inconvenience or loss during the server integration, please refer to the guide below, the Server integration Guide will also be posted soon.

1. Server integration plan
>> Further Notice will soon be posted regarding the plan

Post subject: Re: Joymax will merge the servers again.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:12 pm 
Elite Member

Lel.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:32 pm 
Elite Member

Hopefully they won't merge every server like they did last time. Looking at Rev6, Aries and Aquaris for example, seem pretty full. On the other hand, a server such as Lyra can obviously benefit greatly from being merged.

Check out our music-video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMxZWMWRjSM
I'm on the drums, beaches!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:05 am 

I pop'd over to Joymax forum to see what people are saying...It's sorta funny:

"so it will be only one server and this last one it will be death
))))))))))))))and after it will be BYE BYE silkroad full with scams from joymax."

"i think new cap and d14 would be enough to get alot of players back..." <---- This comment is just hilarious

"Lyra have the same problem ... all people are quiting the server and now easy all the time, no one play any more all this update of the game are not good.. we need old job sistem, old alkemy sistem ...and one merge, people leave silkroad because it is not a fairplay game any more.. dont pay$$ - dont have items.. i miss old time when i pay evry month for a devil res or a pet res, premium.... now i bouth 10 prof all faild :)) and 10 magig pop and the best reword was 13 d enhacer? :)) what a nice joke... pls take a consider of this mesage so maibe you wil thinck for a moment for all the players not just for the players whit a huge amont of $$$$$$$$$$ not evryone it is ready to pay aloat of $$$$$$$$$ for prof stone, alkemy sistem not fairplay any more..... and the job sistems.. omg what a joke... no one atak the traders or thiefs any more because no funn ... job war now = zerck - dead -pik up box -and scrol..... afert were it is the chance to ghet boxes back if are in the other players inventory and no chance to be droped? were the funn? i realy dont know.."

"Why oh why have you got to merge severs again? will tell you why. MONEY!!!!!; I have played this game now for 8 years and as the time has gone on it has got that the player has to pay more and more real money for this game,and it is only a game, you seem not to listen to the long time players to the fact we need now a new cap and new lvls and then people will come back to this game. so please GM listen to you gamers not the cash registrars Crying or Very sad"

"I have no problem with the server merge. The lack of players comes from the fact you need a lot of money to have the best gear. That does deter a lot of people from playing. money=+12 . This game would be a lot better if people didn't need to spend so much money on things.

This game revolves around money, so I know it wont happen. I know a lot of players would come back if it was cheap again.

I am hoping the next cap, is the items you find like 11d was. If its not... is a 14d legend proof stone going to be 64 silk?? You will be down to 5 servers within a couple years. It will be only a rich man's game."