Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

nudism... good... or bad...?
good 59%  59%  [ 29 ]
bad 10%  10%  [ 5 ]
I don't care (added by Dem xP) 31%  31%  [ 15 ]
Total votes : 49
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:51 am 
Retired Admin

--> EDITED so as not to continue the flame war. <--

Joe:

Please state your opinoins without disrespecting other people. Failure to do so will result in your posts being edited or deleted, and persistance in doing so may result in getting you banned. And for the record, i am male.
-SG

Having trouble accessing SRF?

dom wrote:
RuYi wrote:
Are you from outer space or something?
He's from Jersey. Close enough.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:17 am 

I was very tempted to respond to Smokin_Joe much earlier but it was my gf too that restrained me from saying anything that might lead up to a flame war. That is why I only said what I said earlier. The person behind SuicideGrl has spoken his points of view and it is exactly what I had wanted to say, I will not add to it because we certainly do not need "its free speech, I say what I want, you can't handle it, it's your problem" and we certainly do not need "anti-western" sentiment opinions being thrown around in this forum.

Like he said, there was truly nothing confrontational about what banzaimonkey said. He was stating an opinion without so much as finger pointing or accusing anyone in this forum. Malay saying goes (translated), "he who feels conscious is guilty of his own principles". In stating his opinion, you flamed him personally with name calling and branding it stupid. Projections and Reaction Forming is not needed in here either.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:18 am 
Common Member

Smokin_Joe wrote:
SuicideGrl wrote:
Smokin_Joe wrote:
DUDE ITS A FCKING GAME ARE YOU A MORON? If your a girl you need to get over yourself IRL before bringing your BS to a forum about a game. This was the stupidist comment I have ever read on a gaming forum site. #1 they said they are fixing it and apologized. #2 women are on this earth to pleasure man, always have and always will. #3 marry a korean women if you want this to happen because american women are prudes or lesbians. #4 yes I MARRIED A KOREAN WOMEN. GG

Smokin_Joe:

nowhere in anything that banzaimonkey wrote was tehre anything even the slightest bit caustic or confrontational. quite frankly, i'm disgusted by your ignorant flaming of him just for expressing his opinion. if you don't agree, then say so, but do NOT attack his character. the very fact that he was willing to post his opinions in a civilized manner proves that he DOES have character. i suggest you heavily consider the method in which you express yourself in the future; no one likes a troll.

banzai:

i agree with you that the objectification of women is pretty terrible in popular entertainment. i don't think anything that is designed to promote the idea that "#2 women are on this earth to pleasure man, always have and always will" <ahem> is disgusting and deplorable. i actually just talked my girlfriend out of trying out for the Philadelphia Eagles cheerleaders because i didn't think she was the kind of person who wanted to prance around half-naked on national TV. 10pts to you, sir.

Bitch please, get back in the kitchen and make me a pie. Let me guess your american? PEE-BUTT to you me lady. Dont tell me whats right and wrong with me cause I already know. And I do have character, I am the character with enough balls on this forum to say what I feel, so blow me. How bout them apples? #1 I am in the US Military were all my co workers including myself have very foul minds and crude humor so forgive me if possible. #2 I dont know why the flark I use #"s to make a point. #3 If you cant handle my responses dont post dumb ass shit for me to make fun of and then expect me to sip it up like a glass of kool-aid, not gonna happen. More than likely I will spew it up into words on this forum. #4 I say what I want so deal with it.

Joe you disgust me, period. your attitudes are something to be ashamed of, particularly in that you think woman were put on Earth to please men. Im a guy and youll never hear me say anything as remotely sexist or absurd, ever. i personally appologise to everywoman on behalf of non sexist males because of your comments and hopefully woman wont judge all males on comments such as yours. Bitch please get back in my kitchen and make me a pie? first you should do some research into who you say something like that to. like sui said hes a guy. if this is your attitude towards woman you dont deserve the wife you have.

Oh and your in the American army? good for you dipshit no one cares. im a 17 year old from australia and despite your overwhelming arsenal of nuclear arms and influence over world politics you couldnt pay me to live in your shitarse country. and dont tell me being in the american army qualifies you to be a sexist asshole

GuilD: Dark_Legion(lv4)
BuilD:Pure INT Wizard/Bard

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:20 am 
Casual Member

well.. the nekked streak is over... excuse the pun :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:22 am 
Retired Admin

thread locked before this gets too out of hand.

Having trouble accessing SRF?

dom wrote:
RuYi wrote:
Are you from outer space or something?
He's from Jersey. Close enough.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2