Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:23 pm 
Senior Member
Offline

Joined: May 2007
Posts: 4590
Location:
Off Topic
Crossbow + Invisibility + 40.0 meters increase + Knock Down + Knock Back = Holy Shit.

:shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:20 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here
Offline

Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 12
Location: NJ
i have another question say i maxed out the dagger and rogue skill trees do i reach the max SP thing or cani go into other trees


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:46 pm 
Loyal Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 1923
Location:
Off Topic
can crossbow attack a mob/char if it knocks it down?

_________________
Quote:
- j a c k y - says (4:48 PM):
i can do sexual puns all day my friend
RuYi wrote:
You just got yourself +70 Ru Yi points!
xDDD


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:51 pm 
Advanced Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 2435
Location:
Off Topic
Vandall wrote:
can crossbow attack a mob/char if it knocks it down?
Yes. Pretty much all Str classes have a skill that can hit a knocked down mob/character.

_________________
Ziegfried wrote:
What you do or say in any game is a small extension of who you really are. It's the anonymity that can allow them to show their true self, or who they would be if there was no "penalty" for their actions.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:54 pm 
Advanced Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2483
Location: Changing
lol woot rogues sound pretty OP ^^

_________________
McCain, he (Barack Obama) said, will soon "be accusing me of being a secret communist because I shared my toys in kindergarten."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:47 pm 
Loyal Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 1923
Location:
Off Topic
Da_Realest wrote:
Vandall wrote:
can crossbow attack a mob/char if it knocks it down?
Yes. Pretty much all Str classes have a skill that can hit a knocked down mob/character.
sweet :D
do dagger rouges have a KB/KD skill, or am i not seeing it?

_________________
Quote:
- j a c k y - says (4:48 PM):
i can do sexual puns all day my friend
RuYi wrote:
You just got yourself +70 Ru Yi points!
xDDD


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:17 pm 
Advanced Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 2435
Location:
Off Topic
Vandall wrote:
Da_Realest wrote:
Vandall wrote:
can crossbow attack a mob/char if it knocks it down?
Yes. Pretty much all Str classes have a skill that can hit a knocked down mob/character.
sweet :D
do dagger rouges have a KB/KD skill, or am i not seeing it?
Unless its a 70+ skill, I'm pretty sure dagger can't kd/kb.

_________________
Ziegfried wrote:
What you do or say in any game is a small extension of who you really are. It's the anonymity that can allow them to show their true self, or who they would be if there was no "penalty" for their actions.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:47 pm 
Loyal Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 1923
Location:
Off Topic
Da_Realest wrote:
Vandall wrote:
Da_Realest wrote:
Vandall wrote:
can crossbow attack a mob/char if it knocks it down?
Yes. Pretty much all Str classes have a skill that can hit a knocked down mob/character.
sweet :D
do dagger rouges have a KB/KD skill, or am i not seeing it?
Unless its a 70+ skill, I'm pretty sure dagger can't kd/kb.
aww.. :(
guess im gonna have to gonna daggers and crossbow 8)

_________________
Quote:
- j a c k y - says (4:48 PM):
i can do sexual puns all day my friend
RuYi wrote:
You just got yourself +70 Ru Yi points!
xDDD


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:05 pm 
Loyal Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 1923
Location:
Off Topic
if u die with the rouge mask on, does the whole mob look go away.
and, if u take off the mask can u put it back on? if u can is it the same 13-14 mins thing or will it just work for the remaining amout of time?

_________________
Quote:
- j a c k y - says (4:48 PM):
i can do sexual puns all day my friend
RuYi wrote:
You just got yourself +70 Ru Yi points!
xDDD


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:59 pm 
Chronicle Writer
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 9841
Location: US - Illidan
the R4C1 skill lets you turn into a monster BUT the R4C2 skill says it lets you summon a monster but under the explaination it says transform. So does R4Ci just let you make the mask and R4C2 let you use it OR does R4CI let you make a mask and transform and R4C2 let you summon a monster....anybody got an explaination for this

_________________
Image Image
signatures by Hostage Co. <3
~PoP is DEAD! My sTyLe is Supa-Flat!!~


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:10 am 
Hi, I'm New Here
Offline

Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 18
i always wondered: what if you stealth and then change weapon...

Will your stealth disappear?

Because if not, one could stealth any character, resulting in invisible thief bands, trades etc.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:28 am 
New Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 41
Location: USA
XemnasXD wrote:
the R4C1 skill lets you turn into a monster BUT the R4C2 skill says it lets you summon a monster but under the explaination it says transform. So does R4Ci just let you make the mask and R4C2 let you use it OR does R4CI let you make a mask and transform and R4C2 let you summon a monster....anybody got an explaination for this


R4C1 allows u to make masks from dead monster , transform into a MONSTER, also the masks are tradabe, so everyone can use it.

R4C2 on the other hand, allows the rogue himself to transform into another PLAYER ( other than town npcs)
heres a video for R4C2 :
http://youtube.com/watch?v=sOyJ82-uYqM

when transformed, the person can only use normal attack.

none of these skills are really super useful...except u gonna confuse the heck outa other people :P


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:01 pm 
Chronicle Writer
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 9841
Location: US - Illidan
CaptainJ wrote:
XemnasXD wrote:
the R4C1 skill lets you turn into a monster BUT the R4C2 skill says it lets you summon a monster but under the explaination it says transform. So does R4Ci just let you make the mask and R4C2 let you use it OR does R4CI let you make a mask and transform and R4C2 let you summon a monster....anybody got an explaination for this


R4C1 allows u to make masks from dead monster , transform into a MONSTER, also the masks are tradabe, so everyone can use it.

R4C2 on the other hand, allows the rogue himself to transform into another PLAYER ( other than town npcs)
heres a video for R4C2 :
http://youtube.com/watch?v=sOyJ82-uYqM

when transformed, the person can only use normal attack.

none of these skills are really super useful...except u gonna confuse the heck outa other people :P


someone should fix that translation of R4C2 then...its kinda dissapointing though i kinda wished i could summon a monter for a bit :(. Thanx for the response though :D

_________________
Image Image
signatures by Hostage Co. <3
~PoP is DEAD! My sTyLe is Supa-Flat!!~


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:33 pm 
Advanced Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 2435
Location:
Off Topic
Vandall wrote:
if u die with the rouge mask on, does the whole mob look go away.
and, if u take off the mask can u put it back on? if u can is it the same 13-14 mins thing or will it just work for the remaining amout of time?
Yes, it goes away. Once you remove the mask its gone.

Also, if you use a teleport while you have a mask on, when you get to the next town, the mask will be gone if I remember correctly.

_________________
Ziegfried wrote:
What you do or say in any game is a small extension of who you really are. It's the anonymity that can allow them to show their true self, or who they would be if there was no "penalty" for their actions.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:06 pm 
Chronicle Writer
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 9841
Location: US - Illidan
anyone know if mask of the same type are stackable?


and while im at it does a Rouge/Warrior sound good to anyone out there...the warrior buff are great at increase damage dealt and lowering damage taken...couple that with rouge stealth and high crit ( so i've heard) and it sounds like a pretty unstopable combo

_________________
Image Image
signatures by Hostage Co. <3
~PoP is DEAD! My sTyLe is Supa-Flat!!~


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:02 pm 
New Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 41
Location: USA
XemnasXD wrote:
anyone know if mask of the same type are stackable?


and while im at it does a Rouge/Warrior sound good to anyone out there...the warrior buff are great at increase damage dealt and lowering damage taken...couple that with rouge stealth and high crit ( so i've heard) and it sounds like a pretty unstopable combo



Most euro buffs dissapear when u switch weapon . althought some buff like bard's "noise " and cleric "overhealed" will last even switched weapon.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:21 pm 
Chronicle Writer
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 9841
Location: US - Illidan
CaptainJ wrote:
XemnasXD wrote:
anyone know if mask of the same type are stackable?


and while im at it does a Rouge/Warrior sound good to anyone out there...the warrior buff are great at increase damage dealt and lowering damage taken...couple that with rouge stealth and high crit ( so i've heard) and it sounds like a pretty unstopable combo



Most euro buffs dissapear when u switch weapon . althought some buff like bard's "noise " and cleric "overhealed" will last even switched weapon.


well thats a set back....ty for the info

_________________
Image Image
signatures by Hostage Co. <3
~PoP is DEAD! My sTyLe is Supa-Flat!!~


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:00 pm 
Banned User
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 3806
Location: Heaven
Crossbow + d-daggers owns

_________________
<<banned from SRF for proof of botting. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:08 pm 
Common Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 162
Location:
Hercules
why does everyone want to start 2 trees? is it bad to just stick to one tree? b/c i was just going to be a 1 tree pure int bard should i get another tree? b/c that rogue-crossbow build sounds pretty cool

_________________
IGN:Lyric


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:14 pm 
Regular Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 227
Location:
Aege
if i ma going to make a a dragger + crossbow what build should i do?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:54 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here
Offline

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 14
does anyone a link of a vid where a rogue goes invisible?
and when you're invisible,, how much speed will you loose?

_________________
Play Or Be Played...

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:40 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here
Offline

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 14
thomaSe wrote:
does anyone a link of a vid where a rogue goes invisible?
and when you're invisible,, how much speed will you loose?


anyone?

_________________
Play Or Be Played...

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:19 am 
Loyal Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 1923
Location:
Off Topic
thomaSe wrote:
thomaSe wrote:
does anyone a link of a vid where a rogue goes invisible?
and when you're invisible,, how much speed will you loose?


anyone?
it says how much speed u lose in the skill translations...

_________________
Quote:
- j a c k y - says (4:48 PM):
i can do sexual puns all day my friend
RuYi wrote:
You just got yourself +70 Ru Yi points!
xDDD


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:36 am 
Hi, I'm New Here
Offline

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 14
ok and at what lvl you can get the invisible skill? :P
i want to see a vid about it XD

_________________
Play Or Be Played...

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:54 am 
Casual Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 69
Location:
Sparta
stealth do you get at lvl 30.

_________________
IGN: IceNinja | 4x | Pure Int Spear | Guild: BeggarSect
Retired - Iam playing Cabal

:twisted: Someone must be a noob :twisted:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:02 am 
Common Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 188
Location:
Rome
how do you get essence of death.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:27 pm 
Chronicle Writer
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 9841
Location: US - Illidan
nofearz wrote:
how do you get essence of death.



from my knowledge its a skill that you use on a monster before you kill it and it'll create a mask from that dead monster as a drop that you have to pick up

_________________
Image Image
signatures by Hostage Co. <3
~PoP is DEAD! My sTyLe is Supa-Flat!!~


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: hmm
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:59 pm 
Common Member
Offline

Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 151
rogues look amazing, i think possibly the best build, cuz im thinking if i got the +60% dagger damage passive + 75% damage from the sacrifice defense skill thats +135% damage which is pretty sick ;) with stealth and a quick 2 attacks with dual daggers, im wondering if that will be enough to take out a pure int char before they notice they were hit, similar level of course. also i think the being able to capture a pet is a cool skill. Wolf+captured pet should supply some decent extra damage. Im jut wondering, if im stealthed, im assuming my wolf and captured pet arent, or are they also? Hmm what class do you think would be best second tree for a rogue, cleric or bard? Would be for buffs cuz im stiking to pure str mele


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: hmm
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:18 pm 
Chronicle Writer
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 9841
Location: US - Illidan
CMG230 wrote:
rogues look amazing, i think possibly the best build, cuz im thinking if i got the +60% dagger damage passive + 75% damage from the sacrifice defense skill thats +135% damage which is pretty sick ;) with stealth and a quick 2 attacks with dual daggers, im wondering if that will be enough to take out a pure int char before they notice they were hit, similar level of course. also i think the being able to capture a pet is a cool skill. Wolf+captured pet should supply some decent extra damage. Im jut wondering, if im stealthed, im assuming my wolf and captured pet arent, or are they also? Hmm what class do you think would be best second tree for a rogue, cleric or bard? Would be for buffs cuz im stiking to pure str mele



+135% damage + invisiblity + stealth dagger = PWNAGE for any build.....i've seen rouges take down strs in 3 secs the only draw back is that after you take down your target your visible so you lose the bonus from stealth dagger and become very vulnerable to attack....

_________________
Image Image
signatures by Hostage Co. <3
~PoP is DEAD! My sTyLe is Supa-Flat!!~


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: yah
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:35 pm 
Common Member
Offline

Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 151
ya that unfortunate, but i think a rogue with all the buff and decent blue weapon (d-daggers) should be able to 1 hit any pure intel, prob 2 hit a hybrid, but from there it goes downhill since you got 75% reduced damage ;D so gotta pump out all the power in the begenning. but yah if you can land a crit on a pure str on that first attack, posible 2 hit on a pure str also, im thinking that will do more damage then most of the nukes in the game, but it severly handicaps you if they dont die for the rest of the fight. I jut noticed that the capture pet isnt really what i thought so that skill is pretty lame. Poision looks pretty lame also, ince everyone has pills so that wont be effective against chinese. Im just wondering if daggers do enough damage and fast enough to take out a pure str chinese glaiver (of similar level) without his pots keeping him alive. Im wondering if dual dagger will have a similar problem that pure str blades/shield have? What do you guys think, will dul daggers provide enough damage to overcome chinese potion users with no delay


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group