Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Is it right to kill blue uniques just to get your name up on the screen?
Yes 63%  63%  [ 43 ]
No 37%  37%  [ 25 ]
Total votes : 68
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:45 pm 
Common Member

STUPID HIGH LVLS :banghead:

I had found TG today. I'm lvl 28 have 60% zombiehour jewels a lot of pots...a 26+2 bow crit 10...so u think I'm well equipped. I was and I was in a party with another guy waiting for her....he is lvl 27 so its ok..

So I found her...pounding away with BZRK on :D telling this guy where she is (the green spot of me :P) and then came a friend of him (lvl 40 allready killed her 1 time where I helped) and takes the kill :( :( :(

Come on lvl 40 and already had it once :? give me a break I was almost halfway

Got a good 22K exp though (4 lvls behind on skills)

After we had an discussion too.
I'm full STR with bow and the lvl 27 is INT spear. He says that he would had the kill if the lvl 40 wasn't there....I said no way the aggro was on me the whole time (before his friend showed up)...she would change to you if you're stronger (so more dmg in total)...the lvl 40 dude says that only INT counts and STR means nothing at an unique....I disagreed....but was I right?

w0lverine lvl 3x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:15 pm 
Frequent Member

i never camped TG like many do. like sitting around the den and waiting. i rather hunt around and if she spawns i try to find her. now i managed to kill her once, and dont fell like looking after her any more. i needet it for my ego, you know. not that my name was written out, but for myself. to be honest i didnt felt like taking the kill from low level players. cos every time i tryed it i had to compete with not only 50+ but 60+ perople. and a lot of them. now i found her, zerked her, killed her. just in time. as the high level players (who came too late) saw my hunter ID card .. well out came the thief suits and many muhwangs glaives and snake bows were chasing me :D
i voted with no. killing her again and again just to show 'i can pwn TG at lvl50' aint that good. killing her once, for the 'unique' kill, yes i think thats ok

Quit :/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:54 pm 
Ex-Staff

TG took me down at level 20. Since then I've been busy grinding and questing using a scroll. Never once have I forgotten that she killed me the one and only time I saw her.

The scroll is over and now I'm going to start doing the fun things that I've wanted to. I'm 42 now and payback is coming. All I want is my name in lights once.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:47 pm 
Casual Member

I just hit level 38 and have not even seen TG. Camped out quite a few times. When she spawned, I ran around like karazy looking for her-- just to see the msg she died 30 seconds after spawning.

vile purple dot, how I loathe thee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:42 pm 
Common Member

Meh. Killing blue uniques seems fine to me, as long as it's your first time. Going over and over to kill Tiger Girl when you're 3x is rather pointless, though, and takes away the experience from those who have never killed her.

Post subject: Re: Killing blue uniques
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:48 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

Seem, since he hasn't seen TG yet and hes 30+, he should be allowed to kill her. ONLY because he has never killed or seen her.

Post subject: Re: Killing blue uniques
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:49 am 
Banned User

Just killin' a blue unique 2 put ur name on this screen ? NO ! Is that an achievement 2 be proud of ? Do u feel satisfied after that ?....well I wouldn't...