Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:04 pm 
Common Member

RIP Dance. This sucks. I get banned form botting. Only botted 5 levels >.< Freinds dont get banned and they bot to lvl 60.... I wonder what would have happened if i had bought some Silk like them..

O well.. >.<

DO NOT BOT! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

IGN: _Stompy
Server: Eldorado
Level: Secret
Class: Rogue (Daggers4Life)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:15 pm 
Forum God

Stompy wrote:
RIP Dance. This sucks. I get banned form botting. Only botted 5 levels >.< Freinds dont get banned and they bot to lvl 60.... I wonder what would have happened if i had bought some Silk like them..

O well.. >.<

DO NOT BOT! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Life is unfair, huh? :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:44 pm 
Common Member

Life is Fair but Gaymax isnt. I dont mind. I learned my lesson. Im just going to go legit.

IGN: _Stompy
Server: Eldorado
Level: Secret
Class: Rogue (Daggers4Life)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:54 pm 
Frequent Member

Stompy wrote:
Life is Fair but Gaymax isnt. I dont mind. I learned my lesson. Im just going to go legit.

You will more than likey get banned form these forums for open bot admission.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:56 pm 
Advanced Member

BuddahBless wrote:
*Yawn*...I don't know about the other servers but the rome banlist is a joke. I'm sure the botting situation will be the same when I login.

GTFO thought you quit and said srf was for low lifes

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:08 am 
Advanced Member

Only player bot I see is InsertName, but I just scanned it fast (Pacific).

Pretty much I went straight to the "Fl / FI" section. I didn't see any of the "Flllly"'s, and no sosun 64 holder to the best of my knowledge, therefore this ban was pretty much useless. Guess what we're gonna see if we go to the mangyangs today? :(
edit: alright now I see taurus, but Ninetales is still there and she's by FAR the strongest Pokemon at this moment.
If Joymax bans Flllly and Sylhana, that will be nice. 8X bladers with Sun blade and shield gone. Same with Ninetales---Sun sword and shield. Pacific has waaay too many of these and they have to be banned soon =/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:26 am 
Valued Member

The bots I reported last year finally got banned! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:06 am 
Banned User

IguanaRampage wrote:

Pretty much I went straight to the "Fl / FI" section. I didn't see any of the "Flllly"'s, and no sosun 64 holder to the best of my knowledge, therefore this ban was pretty much useless. Guess what we're gonna see if we go to the mangyangs today? :(
edit: alright now I see taurus, but Ninetales is still there and she's by FAR the strongest Pokemon at this moment.
If Joymax bans Flllly and Sylhana, that will be nice. 8X bladers with Sun blade and shield gone. Same with Ninetales---Sun sword and shield. Pacific has waaay too many of these and they have to be banned soon =/

No need to ban me, I already quit. Just playing on my other char at the moment. Today will be my last day ;D. For the record, I'm a hybrid blader.
Oh, and ths sosuns all went to my friends anyway <.<.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:40 am 
Common Member

Sylhana wrote:
IguanaRampage wrote:

No need to ban me, I already quit. Just playing on my other char at the moment. Today will be my last day ;D. For the record, I'm a hybrid blader.

lol, sylly...& ninetales isn't even strong w/ that sun s/s of hers =P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:48 am 
Banned User

sunmoon wrote:
Sylhana wrote:
IguanaRampage wrote:

lol, sylly...& ninetales isn't even strong w/ that sun s/s of hers =P

I find you in every forum xD. Well have fun anyways <3