Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Please read the options carefully and choose the one which best applies to you.
I have never paid for a gold or silver ticket, and I would NOT pay for a 90 min/day 100% exp silver ticket. 18%  18%  [ 16 ]
I have never paid for a gold or silver ticket, but I would pay for a 90 min/day 100% silver ticket. 24%  24%  [ 21 ]
I currently pay for a silver ticket, and I would continue to pay for a 90 min/day 100% silver ticket. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I currently pay for a gold ticket, and I would switch to a 90 min/day 100% silver ticket. 23%  23%  [ 20 ]
I currently pay for a gold ticket, and I would NOT switch to a 90 min/day 100% silver ticket. 35%  35%  [ 31 ]
I currently pay for a silver ticket, and I would NOT continue to pay for a 90 min/day 100% silver ticket. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 88
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:30 pm 

Ryoko wrote:
I would pay for a 90 minute 100% silver ticket.

This 3 hours thing sucks, except for weekends.

And I wanna do more jobbing with my guild and Kit instead of killing penon warriors.

But if I dont, I feel like im wasting my gold time. And it sucks.

I cant possibly keep going at this rate.

I want my life back, and dont care if others pass me up.

Same here. Now Im enjoying my "NON" gold exp scroll grinding experience. Even though I get 0.01%exp from mobs my lvl (2lvl diff.) its fun grinding without something that makes you grind for 3 hours. Im gonna get to 60 without a scroll lmao... :cry: But seriously I missed having to grind without a scroll, somehow it motivated me to grind. :)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2