Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: This Pride of botters is FAIL
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:15 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

Heie wrote:
lawl at the flames i find it funny how people keep talking about "e-penis" :roll:

i guess some of you can't comprehend what the title means.

okay some people bot and they dont make a big deal about it.

it is true that personality-wise some botters can be cool to talk to.

but those who act like they are superior BECAUSE they bot can fark off.

i swear some of you idiots go in threads automatically thinking of a flame to say.

when was the last time i started a topic? i am farking pissed at those with pride because i can prove every single claim they have wrong.

such as legits "have no life". PLEASE i took 4 months off this game for studies, play sports at a competitive level(which MANY of you can't do)

so for those people trying to protect botters that are nice, okay i understand.

but cmon "e-penis" growing? please dude give me a break i can't really talk smack about those who flame me cause i don't know you. EVEN THOUGH you dont know me and my experiences with them.

People like you make legits look bad...
l
Quote:
"dang im so cool i think im gonna go ahead and post how cool and bad ass i am cause i'm legit !"

and um sports at a proffesional level? Reading your posts thus far I can tell you are still a minor between the ages of 10 and 14. Please don't try to bullshit so much as to you having such a great life and shit and "OMFG I can get laid, play proffesional sports, and ramble on about how Bots are arrogant assholes, when I do the same thing(being an arrogant asshole of course)" I know it is the internet and you can exagerate and be anything you want to be but if you're going to make up bullshit like you playing pro sports, well, people won't take you too seriously.

On a side note, I never seem to see bots claiming how great they are and how legits suck....hmmmm...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:18 pm 

I'm wondering how do you make yourself look bad when you make fun of cheaters?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:22 pm 

wafflefries wrote:
Heie wrote:
lawl at the flames i find it funny how people keep talking about "e-penis" :roll:

i swear some of you idiots go in threads automatically thinking of a flame to say.

when was the last time i started a topic? i am farking pissed at those with pride because i can prove every single claim they have wrong.

such as legits "have no life". PLEASE i took 4 months off this game for studies, play sports at a competitive level(which MANY of you can't do)

but cmon "e-penis" growing? please dude give me a break i can't really talk smack about those who flame me cause i don't know you. EVEN THOUGH you dont know me and my experiences with them.

l
Quote:
"dang im so cool i think im gonna go ahead and post how cool and bad ass i am cause i'm legit !"

and um sports at a proffesional level? Reading your posts thus far I can tell you are still a minor between the ages of 10 and 14. Please don't try to bullshit so much as to you having such a great life and shit and "OMFG I can get laid, play proffesional sports, and ramble on about how Bots are arrogant assholes, when I do the same thing(being an arrogant asshole of course)" I know it is the internet and you can exagerate and be anything you want to be but if you're going to make up bullshit like you playing pro sports, well, people won't take you too seriously.

On a side note, I never seem to see bots claiming how great they are and how legits suck....hmmmm...

LOL professional level? i don't recall saying that. i guess like you said people can be what they want to be on the internet :roll:

yeah i guess you're right i make legits look bad because arrogant botters piss me off and because i exhagurated how i took a break from playing for studying and playing sports COMPETITIVELY. :roll:

you do know that professional is not the only competitive level right?

im obviously not gonna enough to play at the professional level (once again i don't recall saying i could :roll: )

and ONCE again assumptions..

lol w/e you can't really throw anything at me. :)

Quote:
Famous quotations are for people who have nothing of their own to say, so be sure to use a lot of them. -The Onion

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:26 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

Heie wrote:
wafflefries wrote:
Heie wrote:

l
Quote:

LOL professional level? i don't recall saying that. i guess like you said people can be what they want to be on the internet :roll:

yeah i guess you're right i make legits look bad because arrogant botters piss me off and because i exhagurated how i took a break from playing for studying and playing sports COMPETITIVELY. :roll:

you do know that professional is not the only competitive level right?

im obviously not gonna enough to play at the professional level (once again i don't recall saying i could :roll: )

and ONCE again assumptions..

lol w/e you can't really throw anything at me. :)

Gotta love that edit button... :roll:

P.S people will take you more seriously if you use correct spelling and grammar....Just a little tip :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:29 pm 

lol thanks for the tip. im not gonna deny that im not the greatest in grammar. :)

but i really dont see how that is relevant to the topic :roll:

so basically people are flaming me because i have pride being legit :?

i should be ashamed!

Quote:
Famous quotations are for people who have nothing of their own to say, so be sure to use a lot of them. -The Onion

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:37 pm 
Ex-Staff

taintofsleep wrote:
oh em gee, I am legit and I do have a life. However, I am level 49. Rofl
and this game isn't fun at 49 so silkroad can suck a d.

You don't think it is fun at 49 but there are plenty of people that had fun at 49 before the botter takeover. Hell, the only reason some people don't have fun at lower levels is because of bots in their various forms. Once again, thank you for proving my point.

@Waffle, lol so we're arrogant for making fun of cheaters? They're cheaters, it means they can't handle playing a "simple game"... oh wait, thats right, they can't handle playing a game and they are the ones who fall prey to taking it "to seriously". :roll:

Yes, botters take the game so seriously that they actually make a big deal out of the game, lose control of their life over a "game" and because they HAVE to have a high level they start botting for they're own self-enjoyment and to regain the life they lost while exercising no self-control. Yes botting is perfectly rational and not cheating :roll:

Its called self-control. If the game wasn't modeled for fun at all levels why open jobbing at 20? Why make it so hard of a grind? Why not just hand every lazy cheater a 80 instead? Because if there were no botters most players would be mid 40 - 60. A very small group would be capped and possibly fully farmed, they deserve to pwn you in job wars because they put in more time and effort without the help of cheats so when they do pwn you don't pop an artery because remember as botters always like to say, "its only a game". :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:47 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

Barotix wrote:
taintofsleep wrote:

You don't think it is fun at 49 but there are plenty of people that had fun at 49 before the botter takeover. Hell, the only reason some people don't have fun at lower levels is because of bots in their various forms. Once again, thank you for proving my point.

@Waffle, lol so you're arrogant for making fun of cheaters? They're cheaters, it means they can't handle playing a "simple game"... oh wait, thats right, they can't handle playing a game and they are the ones who fall prey to taking it "to seriously". :roll:

It's a shame on how they are handling it. It's been said time and time again on how certain guilds on these forums decided to turn over a new page in their book and start fresh in a new server, doing so they have also ruined the image of a legit. Many people have now started to stereotype us legits as nerdy, arrogant, children. With no live's of course? Personally I feel this game has been flawed from the beginning. Every cap that was raised brought about worse conditions to the game. Be it the gold bots or even the player bots, or even some of the legits. I have browsed through these forums many times and it seems like many of these regular users who want play the game have tried to distance themselves away from the other legits.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:52 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

Barotix wrote:
taintofsleep wrote:

Yes, botters take the game so seriously that they actually make a big deal out of the game, lose control of their life over a "game" and because they HAVE to have a high level they start botting for they're own self-enjoyment and to regain the life they lost while exercising no self-control. Yes botting is perfectly rational and not cheating :roll:

quote]

That can go both ways, Imo the legits lose control of their life faster than the bots do. Have you ever seen the movie click? Adam Sandler with that remote he gets that allows him to travel foward in time? Well seems to me like bots are trying to skip ahead faster (thats the point of botting isnt it) and enjoy themselves be it for better or worse. But as in all time travel movies the person's traveling usually end up in some terrible trouble, but in this case its the legits losing out, and hating/or envying, depends which way you look at it.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:52 pm 
Banned User

Flame me if you want, but ppl who grind all those hours NOT because they want to do that...by saying that i mean, they are tired of grinding, not in the mood, ect., but because they just want to LVL UP and be lil bit better...ppl like those are controled by a game. Maybe they have a life, but when they back home, they sid down and play the game for lvl up, even when they are tired, they eyes almost popping out.

And yes, the pride of botters is fail. I'm not saying this to all botters, but only for those, who think that they have life while they are botting.
*smokes a cigarette*
This post will be epic fail, or epic..win? I don't care anyway.
The so called botters with life, think about the game more than legits. Why? Because when they spend money on bot, and leave it grinding, they keep thinking how he, the bot, doing out there grinding alone without them babysitting it. Oh maybe he kissing the wall, maybe DC, ect. Ofcourse, they not babysit it whole time, the so called life they have, is thing EVERYBODY do...school, important meets, shoping and ect. BUT, when I, the legit player, finish all things i supposed or wanted to do that day, i just slowly come home...and IF i want to, have a mood for this, turn on SRO and play. IMO, botter, runs home to see how much EXP he gained, what items were dropped by mobs and ect...and then, babysit his bot. Now thats the life, isnt it?

Now i speak for myself...because i cant speak for every legit player, everybody has his own playing style. My style is - play when you have a mood for play, because only then, playing is fun. As as you all know, playing supposed to be fun. So without fun, you dont play...you just work.
I have job, i have girlfriend, lots of friends, everyday i have something to do...but still, i can find some time for SRO, even if it is one hour, but that hour of playing is fun, how it supposed to be.
So dont dare to call legits no lifers...because you, botter with 'life', just folling yourself, you just trying to cheer yourself by saying that.
No hard feeling for botters, who bot, but dont open their mouth on legits. And if i start botting, this will be not because i want to get a life, this will be because the game will take the part of my life.

I still have much to say, but i doubt ppl want too much of my opinion, and it will be too much to read :D So, you can hate me fro those words, but this is my little IMHO. Sorry for my english, but i think you will catch what i had in my mind.

Happy playin'n'fun :) :love:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:56 pm 

deep.in wrote:
Flame me if you want, but ppl who grind all those hours NOT because they want to do that...by saying that i mean, they are tired of grinding, not in the mood, ect., but because they just want to LVL UP and be lil bit better...ppl like those are controled by a game. Maybe they have a life, but when they back home, they sid down and play the game for lvl up, even when they are tired, they eyes almost popping out.

And yes, the pride of botters is fail. I'm not saying this to all botters, but only for those, who think that they have life while they are botting.
*smokes a cigarette*
This post will be epic fail, or epic..win? I don't care anyway.
The so called botters with life, think about the game more than legits. Why? Because when they spend money on bot, and leave it grinding, they keep thinking how he, the bot, doing out there grinding alone without them babysitting it. Oh maybe he kissing the wall, maybe DC, ect. Ofcourse, they not babysit it whole time, the so called life they have, is thing EVERYBODY do...school, important meets, shoping and ect. BUT, when I, the legit player, finish all things i supposed or wanted to do that day, i just slowly come home...and IF i want to, have a mood for this, turn on SRO and play. IMO, botter, runs home to see how much EXP he gained, what items were dropped by mobs and ect...and then, babysit his bot. Now thats the life, isnt it?

Now i speak for myself...because i cant speak for every legit player, everybody has his own playing style. My style is - play when you have a mood for play, because only then, playing is fun. As as you all know, playing supposed to be fun. So without fun, you dont play...you just work.
I have job, i have girlfriend, lots of friends, everyday i have something to do...but still, i can find some time for SRO, even if it is one hour, but that hour of playing is fun, how it supposed to be.
So dont dare to call legits no lifers...because you, botter with 'life', just folling yourself, you just trying to cheer yourself by saying that.
No hard feeling for botters, who bot, but dont open their mouth on legits. And if i start botting, this will be not because i want to get a life, this will be because the game will take the part of my life.

I still have much to say, but i doubt ppl want too much of my opinion, and it will be too much to read :D So, you can hate me fro those words, but this is my little IMHO. Sorry for my english, but i think you will catch what i had in my mind.

+1 well said

i don't really care what happens to this topic but when people start openning their mouths about legits thats when problems start.

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:18 am 
Ex-Staff

Quote:
That can go both ways, Imo the legits lose control of their life faster than the bots do.

How does the legit lose control? The legit is going at his own pace chillaxing, the legit might play once a week or only when the legit feels like it. The legit is just playing to burn some time playing something, it might be an hour one week and 20 hours another week. If the Legit feels like playing the legit plays, the game doesn't tell the Legit when to play, the game doesn't tell the Legit you must get to XX level in this amount of time, the game doesn't tell the legit to grow this amount of levels or that amount of levels and the game isn't designed for only fun at the cap. The botter on the other hand started botting because the botter either A]lost cobntrol of their life because the game took over or B]started botting because they felt like the HAD to be XX level or the HAD to be XX cap to have fun, they believed being high level in a game of little importance is more important that life so they sacraficed their life. Once they realise they were losing their life to a game they start botting, but old habits die hard. Now the botter comes home every day to check if his bot picked up any drops or got d/c or is stuck on a wall or has murder 15 and is naked. When said botter comes home and checks their bot they're estatic because of the drops the bot got ~ making sure the bot does everything smoothly becomes part of their life. I'll give you this much though, every botter at some point was just a Legit that has no self control, now they're just a botter that has no self control except ~ its even worse and they're willing to rationalize their addiction. Botting won't get you your life back, only controlling yourself will.

Quote:
Have you ever seen the movie click? Adam Sandler with that remote he gets that allows him to travel foward in time?

Yes, sad movie. Moral of the movie? Never skip the journey, because you may not be ready for the outcome. Enjoy every moment from point A to B and don't forget what matters in life: Your loved ones not a game.

Quote:
Well seems to me like bots are trying to skip ahead faster (thats the point of botting isnt it) and enjoy themselves be it for better or worse.

Eh, no. Refer to my first and second rebuttle as to why the botter rushes.

Quote:
But as in all time travel movies the person's traveling usually end up in some terrible trouble, but in this case its the legits losing out,

The legit loses nothing as long as the game doesn't take over. If the Legit doesn't become obssessed with gaining levels then nothing is lost, only enjoyment is gained.

Quote:
and hating/or envying, depends which way you look at it.

This requires botters to exist, remove the cheaters and there would only be hate/envy amoung Legits. They might hate cheaters for cheating, but envy? No, why envy a cheater?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:22 am 
Addicted Member

Azilius wrote:
Go check out the 'Lifes a bitch' forums. They have such great lives.. :roll:

+1 to topic.

lol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:09 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

Quote:
How does the legit lose control? The legit is going at his own pace chillaxing, the legit might play once a week or only when the legit feels like it.

Mr. Barotix I assure you not all legits go at their own slow pace. There's those legits that grind 5-10 hours a day or even 21? hours was it once a new server comes out.

Quote:
The botter on the other hand started botting because the botter either A]lost cobntrol of their life because the game took over or B]started botting because they felt like the HAD to be XX level or the HAD to be XX cap to have fun, they believed being high level in a game of little importance is more important that life so they sacraficed their life.

Honestly I think that is one of the dumbest things I have had yet to hear, next to that anology of compairing Botters to members of the kkk lol. Well, basically starting to play the game or any MMO is a sacrifice or life itself. You waste hours of your time into pixels, when in the mean time you could be, learning, taking care of your family, friends, or even making the world a better place. I don't see one positive thing about playing this game, or any game, its just there to burn your time and money.

Quote:
Botting won't get you your life back, only controlling yourself will.

Define having a life?
Both legits and botters suffer from this game, only one of them are wasting the time and energy to achieve that same goal....Cap....

I'll try using another example. There are those people in business or even politics that break laws or use bribes or shortcuts to get further in life than others. They risk alot in doing so but in the end they end up doing less work and making more money.
Then you have those poor....lets say migrant workers. They work hours a day trying to get by in life. They are angered at the rich man because they have it easy. They have money, work far less hours than the migrant worker, and they get vacations. The poor man envy's and hates the man because he cheated ahead in life and/or had it easier than others. He had achieved in a few weeks/months what the poor man wouldn't be able to achieve in all his life. The rich man could care less about the poor man and goes on living, while the poor man hates the guts of the rich man.

In that anology I am of course refering to the botters and legits. Botters risking themselves getting banned by taking a shortcut and legits working hard all their life and achieving nothing or something at a snails' pace.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:14 am 

deep.in wrote:
<SNIP>

<SNIP>

+ :love:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:38 am 

@ deep.in

The best explanation ever dude.
I enjoyed reading your post. :love:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:44 am 
Ex-Staff

EDIT: @waffle, re-read your argument... wtf... that was the worst metaphor I have seen yet. The rich man worked hard for what he has, he deserves what he has. He is the Legit that obtained the goal the reward the endgame for what he has. He deserves every last bit of it, did he cheat his funders? did he steal money from people who purchased stocks? The rich man didn't cheat in life, he worked hard as fck and is now getting the reward, fck he IS the Legit. If the migrant worker decides to reach the rich man's point through illegal methods then he is the botter. LOL that example was deluded and just plain poor.

lawl comparing a rich man that worked hard to obtain his levels.

That is silkbuying Legit VS non-silkbuying Legit not botter VS legit, LAWL.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:40 am 
Casual Member

My friends started to bot when we all at lvl 6+ now they all cap and stop playing/waiting for the next cap///

They said botting is the most horible thing ever happen to them they have to wake up at night to check or call home from work ask his girlfriend to check his comp

they have to play everyday bcoz the bots card and premium is time consume

and it's been almost a year now i'm still at low lvl 7+ i play when i feel like playin or when i can login

and i only play when i got nothing else to do

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:39 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

Pride is an emotion which refers to a strong sense of self respect, a refusal to be humiliated as well as joy in the accomplishments of oneself or object that one identifies with, or to think of one's self as being better than anyone else.

As far as pride goes, legit or botter, you can still have it. The problem is the means at which they get there results. As an example, should a person who went out and bought a restored classic car feel less proud of it as someone who restored one themselves. Yeah, a car is a car and sro is a game, if you can call it that anymore, but still.

From what i can see on forums and the game, everyone here who claims they are a PROUD legit or a botter, just thinks they are better than everyone else. That is human nature and an endless cycle for the game.

It's not the game, or the 3rd party programs, its the people in the game that have ruined it. SRO has a shitty community filled with racist, arrogant, and self-centered people. Don't believe me, sit back and read alot of the globals or try asking someone for help with a quest or something. If you ask for help, most of the time you will get no answer (bot) or a response like " sorry, im on ticket," or "I have to go grind" (legit).

Just to clear it up before the witch hunt begins, I did the legit hand-grind thing, and I did the bot thing. And i met some cool people on both sides of the line, some were cool, but most were assholes.

Even this forum has gone to hell, it has turned into nothing but a bitch fest. So flame my post or do whatever makes you sleep at night, I just put in my two cents.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:53 am 

Heie wrote:
my thoughts of what botters define as cool and how they have a life

"oh look at me, they havent figured out i bot, im so cool!i should just post a ss of me botting so i look cool when i get banned instead of looking like a fool!"

"look at me i can have 5 lvl 80's and have a life! im so cool!"

"dang im so cool i think im gonna go ahead and post how cool and bad ass i am cause i bot!"

"oh look srf cant even figure out i bot! damn im such a genius!"

"aww all the cool botters are getting banned :( i should show proof that i bot too!"

delete this topic if needed im just tired of how botters think they are Farking hard for botting.

Love it when botters pride themselves for being so smart. If they wrote the bot, I would at least give them the pride of creating a software which is, regardless to being a cheat one, an achievement. Still scums but at least with some skills. The rest are nothing, one big nothing.

Tsro:
Purebuff 64 cleric/bard [Active]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:03 am 
Valued Member

I don't see why there is even a need for this topic, seems to me that the topic starter prob got owned by a few botters and needed something to b!tch about.....

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:15 am 
Banned User

Barotix wrote:
taintofsleep wrote:
lame bot support stuff blah blah foxes

Insert long quote in akro form about the irony of popular bot sayings

Well said Barotix, frankly i was going to say the exact same thing you did but than noticed you posted it.
I got bored of this thread fast. As a simple rule we will use this following equation.

Legits > Non legits.

Don't agree? Than why are you on srf, a legit forum?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:20 am 
Banned User

tedtwilliger , Dont't blah there some BS allright!
And stop accuse other because they only want say something also
they not need be a supporter at all and foxes like you edit are 100%legit
dont blah there.
Btw..
is there nothing else talk about on GD?
Only i see in here is

1.Joymax
2.bot
3.worst server
4.bot
5.traffic
6.bot
7.accusation
8.legit
9 no legit
10.traffic

Threads, there is nothing to talk about only this ?!
is not better have peace and make other threads more nice and friendly threads ?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:51 am 
Common Member

Nitro wrote:
Well... you do? Because Its kinda hard to belive to get lv.80 in 2 months when you grind less than 10 hours / day ... How long did you in Hera / Avalon grind per day?

I would have been level 80 in 2 months too....but i'm only level 75 since i've decided to farm earlier, that's from playing around 3 hours a day with normal premium gold

OT: Botters = Fail

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:08 pm 
Forum Legend

dude
you can CHILLING
i shall repeat what i said
CHILLING,
Get lvl 80 in 4 months, not even playing 3 hours everyday.. just buy prem and with around 2 hours.. u can easily get it, in a good party ofc.
Or even if u have friends..

Now, weather u choose to play a game on those two hours or not, its your friggin choice, but even botters waste more than that everyday!
To check the bot, drops, idk what else lol but im sure u waste at very least 2 hours everyday.
And ofc, if you play sports at a professional lvl, no way u can play sro like that, but still its ur choice.
Some ppl have phases on their lives where they just wanna chill, dont feel like going out and shyt.. u can either go out on urself or go meet some friends or even talk on msn with em and play.
ITS UP TO YOU, it can be done without botting, u can go on ur own pace just chilling, that way u wont get tired of playing..
BUT NOTHING, truly, justifies botting.. so yeah.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:38 pm 
Banned User

reddv wrote:
Nitro wrote:
Well... you do? Because Its kinda hard to belive to get lv.80 in 2 months when you grind less than 10 hours / day ... How long did you in Hera / Avalon grind per day?

I would have been level 80 in 2 months too....but i'm only level 75 since i've decided to farm earlier, that's from playing around 3 hours a day with normal premium gold

+1

I have pultiple players and i play with the one i'm in the mood of playing with.
Trying to play every day for as long as you can is unhealthy and is the sign of an addiction.

SRO is just a game(isn't it?)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:48 pm 
Forum Legend

Pan_Raider(`_´) wrote:
reddv wrote:
Nitro wrote:

+1

I have pultiple players and i play with the one i'm in the mood of playing with.
Trying to play every day for as long as you can is unhealthy and is the sign of an addiction.

SRO is just a game(isn't it?)

exactly
thats why, for exemple, first month i played on Hera, you can ask Zeeky (Bakafish) when i felt i was playing this game like if it was a job, id take 2 days breaks. lol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:13 pm 
Casual Member

pride of being able to hand grind 3 hrs a day is fail

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:23 pm 
Valued Member

Falcon wrote:
Only i see in here is

1.Joymax
2.bot
3.worst server
4.bot
5.traffic
6.bot
7.accusation
8.legit
9 no legit
10.traffic

Threads, there is nothing to talk about only this ?!
is not better have peace and make other threads more nice and friendly threads ?

lol +1

If you are better than me, you have no life.
If you are worse than me, you are a newb.
If you beat me, it was luck.
If i beat you, it was skill.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:26 pm 

add something "Ye ive got the best gear on the server even tho i never play" or "ye i got silkroad i installed it but last time i touched it was too configure my bot which i already paid 2000$ for"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:56 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

Barotix wrote:
EDIT: @waffle, re-read your argument... wtf... that was the worst metaphor I have seen yet. The rich man worked hard for what he has, he deserves what he has. He is the Legit that obtained the goal the reward the endgame for what he has. He deserves every last bit of it, did he cheat his funders? did he steal money from people who purchased stocks? The rich man didn't cheat in life, he worked hard as fck and is now getting the reward, fck he IS the Legit. If the migrant worker decides to reach the rich man's point through illegal methods then he is the botter. LOL that example was deluded and just plain poor.

lawl comparing a rich man that worked hard to obtain his levels.

That is silkbuying Legit VS non-silkbuying Legit not botter VS legit, LAWL.

How easy it is to twist ones words... :roll:

It's well known most rich people steal or cheat their way to their riches.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next