Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Will the Bakemaster get teh Banz0r?
Yes 51%  51%  [ 18 ]
No 49%  49%  [ 17 ]
Total votes : 35
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:18 am 

dreyepatch wrote:
Hydralisk_X wrote:
I got a nice ban from Tavern. 8)
why did u get banned? was it because maybe u admited to using a bot to farm sp?http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g104/jonesey325/Untitled-2copy.jpg
ur ban says cheat users are not welcome here. any one who self admits to using a bot is banned and that makes sense, they are just trying to do some house cleaning :shock:

lol. There's people on tavern with "I bot" in their signature. They aren't banned. There's people who have been on banlists for botting and ... they aren't banned.

I got to 60 before the item mall existed. That means no double and no monkey. Did all this in 6 weeks time after Babel opened and was the 4th person in the server to hit 60, the 1st who didn't share an account. I worked my ass off everyday to do this. I was the leader of United which had the highest levels in the server. We didn't need a bot to level. We were the highest without it. So when every single opposing guild started using it, what do you want us to do? Sit around and let our hard work dissapear because these people simply bot? What I said in that thread is the truth and no I'm not going to lie about being "completely legit". The total SP I've farmed is 90k. 10k of it was botted at 60. Everything else and every other level I've done by hand. For this, I was banned from tavern.

You seem to follow me from thread to thread. FLame me some more dreyepatch. I don't lie. Judge me as you wish.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:33 am 
Advanced Member

lol didnt think id see you here hydralisk :P
so many tavern people are here on forum now.meh to admit i dont like tavern i sent my nuker guide and eraser head said cuz it used mmosite pics its not allowed 2 hrs down the drain thx alot eraserhead.

i go tavern for only screenie now...... apparently on both forum and tavern i have started flame threads in character skills discussions forums i was only noob 4X like noob noob no offense -4X ppl.....

also i despise botters too if there were non those da tang guys on my servers wuld b my noobz since they have to study all day now they so cocky

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:49 am 
Frequent Member

Lols I got teh ban to on tavern :D
Who cares about tavern anyway's , every time i whent there i ended up looking like this afterwards

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:40 pm 
Elite Member

fant0m wrote:
Hydralisk_X wrote:
I got a nice ban from Tavern. 8)

me too. i got pissed and typed S>T>F>U (holding shift) and then for called everyone on tavern retards. I think.

Join the club bake!

Just go all out, speak your mind, and never go back!!!!!!

so spamming and annoiing the tavern is the new thing?! HOORAY! Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:21 pm 
Elite Member

if any1 wants 2 see my spamathon go on the tavern and go 2 silky schronikels.....l8t3r! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:53 pm 

I think they're on to me. I posted the same thing that I got warned for last time and haven't been banned yet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:57 pm 

Surely they wouldnt ban a S.A :(

Level: 5X (SP Farming)
Build: P.Str/Fire/Blade