Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: ABOUT DrUnK3nTiG3r guild
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:24 am 

when im in this guildlong time ago,,,i noticed that the gm of this guild can't defend all of his members,and he said that i talked shit???oh cmon u didn't investigate wht's the real happen!!u believe instantly to that guy!!!is that the real GM??defending others but not ur own member???i thought u will defend me but im wrong!!!that's why i left ur guild!!and VOLTIS_5 said that i took 2m from guild storage???u makes me laugh,,what will i do to that cheap gold,,i hv 26m before i left ur guild and i donate gold to ur guild,,actually upgrading the guild is the responsibility of GM but VOLTIS_5 is requesting some gold to his members to lvl his guild...im not talking shit but u r the one who talked shit to me...r u asking 1on1pvp with me??i know why r u saying that,,because u r insecure because ur old member passed u!!!Just want to say that DrUnK3nTiG3r guild is not active guild...oh but there's one member are so active....The BOT MEMBER IN UR GUILD VOLTIS_5 ryt VOLTIS_5??? that's why ur guild has more gp.....

If u want to pvp with me,, just pm me,,,i'll w8^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 3:44 am 

LOL your funny ASS....err AZA. donate you say?? u said u had 26 MIL and donated 1 mil while other guildies (that were new to the guild) donated 4-5 MIL. Did i put a gun to your head to donate? and when u said I was makin fun of you...well....we were and u left cause you coudn't take a joke BOFUKINHOO. and why the hell was i getting war request from other guild sayin that YOU were talkin shit to them. explain that to me. and yes we are inactive cause we have jobs and got families to take care of unlike some of us :roll: go get a job then u'll know. INSECURE?? ABOUT A VIRTUAL GAME?? GET A F@KIN LIFE!!!! LMFAO @ u.......noob

Post subject: wahahahh
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 4:20 am 

wahahahah u getting request war to other guild??? ofcourse they talk shit first then i say wat did they said to me.......they got mad and they pm u to war!!!!! wahahhahaha u can't war them coz u r noob ^_^ u can't beat them for that lvl.....if i were u..... just care ur child

what about my offer???? u wanna pvp with me??? let's see who's the noob ^_+ eheheh

i saw ur name but no guild name^_^ what happened?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:53 am 

i'm guildless?? hmm thats odd, last time i checked i was still GM of GT. might wanna ask our union (HKs, OSAKA, _EcG_, SKs, JSOC and about 10 other ones) about it. As for PVP, OHH IM SCARED LETS FIGHT IN A VIRTUAL GAME TO SEE WHOS TOUGHER :roll: wow u really do have a life. oh and heres a website to help u in ur engrish Engrish.com HAPPY LEARNING. and u can take MAZ with u cause i kicked him out of my guild...he's a noob just like you and you guys are retarted for each other :D if you wanna argue somemore go ahead just know that:

Last edited by voltis5 on Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: wwwweeeeeeeeee
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 10:45 am 

watta a boastful gay.....wahahhahahaha.....u r really noob..gudluck!!ehehe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 3:07 pm 

voltis5 wrote:

take it to pms mga kabayan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 3:13 pm 
Casual Member

..O.O"....pathetic..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:53 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

haha..jerry's kids..good one volt

Post subject: Re: wwwweeeeeeeeee
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:13 am 

azatani wrote:
watta a boastful gay.....wahahhahahaha.....u r really noob..gudluck!!ehehe

wow some superior intellect and wit you got here ass. u never passed english class did you? i think my IQ is dropping everytime i try to read your posts. i'm a noob....OUCH!! that is such a disheartning insult, care to take another shot? :roll: and yes GL in your sorry pathetic life and may u rest in peace as a virgin :D

Last edited by voltis5 on Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: VOLTIS_NOOB
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:33 am 

lol they donate 4-5m???wahahahah funny...did u remember when u want sos 6th degree protctr??u r asking me for some gold to buy that set-_- What about ur bot member in DrUnK3nTiG3r guild???ok im not good in english...so what???virgin???lol wtf r u talking about old man...^_+...im a virgin??u makes me laugh.......now u show your true color VOLTIS_5...Go to hell.......dont be insecure to me ehehehehheeh.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:53 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

man..somebody get aza a dictionary and english 101 text book for christmas..or as a late christmas gift

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:42 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

:\

I don't really support the public mockery of another's inability to use the English language, especially when its quite obvious that English may not be this mans first language. But still - his butchery of English is appalling. I'm not entirely informed about the whole thing, but it seems like there is a lot of hostility that should just be forgotten by both parties. It is, afterall, 'just a game.'

But then again, by posting this I just bring the issue back into the forefront. *sigh* What a tangled web...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:41 pm 

Yes, its "just a game". a game that we are all addicted to :D :banghead: must....resist.......

and i see your 21 allready :shock: don't forget to farm now :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:26 am 
Banned User

oneof drunken tigers members always flarking ksed me at ishades

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:34 pm 

PimpC wrote:

only member on my guild high enough to kill shades would be me. but i train on yetis and penons.........don't know who else it would be :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:08 pm 
Banned User

voltis5 wrote:
PimpC wrote:

only member on my guild high enough to kill shades would be me. but i train on yetis and penons.........don't know who else it would be :?

umm I remember it was drunken tiger guild...dont remember the ign..quicksliver?

maybe theres another drunken tiger guild but he was botting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:54 am 

to put the final nail on this coffin i have a question for the great ASSa.......what guild are u in now?? what ever happend to the guild you were so proud of to be in?

thats what i thought :roll:

Post subject: lol
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:10 am 

none of ur business voltis_noob^_^, go train more so u can beat me lol

Post subject: Re: lol
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:06 pm 

azatani wrote:
none of ur business voltis_noob^_^, go train more so u can beat me lol

beat you in what? my grandma can beat ur ass with her hands tied behind her back. as far as training goes i am in training. going on a business trip so i can make $80k a year (thats $80,000 if u can count that high)......what are YOU doing in your life other than this game....other than being a loser of course. :D go on go back to playing so you can feel allmighty and powerful in a virtual game. and have you found your virtual boyfriend yet....ur "hun" LOL

i think i hear your daddy calling...its past ur bedtime :wink:

Post subject: Re: ABOUT DrUnK3nTiG3r guild
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:06 pm 
Loyal Member

azatani wrote:

LOL, i love how every tough guy tries to proove himself with these words :roll:

Post subject: Re: ABOUT DrUnK3nTiG3r guild
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:30 pm 

EllisD wrote:
azatani wrote:

LOL, i love how every tough guy tries to proove himself with these words :roll:

tell me about it.......its all about HOW MANLY I AM IN THIS VIRTUAL GAME CAUSE IM A HIGHER LVL THAN YOU syndrome. guess they have to compensate for something small..err....something that they don't have :D i feel sorry for u ASSA cause if this is the only thing you have goin on in ur life...u truely don't have a life. wanna pvp me meet me in the ring i'll glady pvp u :D

Post subject: hmmmmmmm
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:06 pm 

if u really want to know about my old guild, ask my gm in Pinoy_Union, pm NyTootT, and ask my gm in UnTouchables, pm Milky_Way........lol im not asking about ur money u've earned evry yr.....hhmmmm, i thnik ur the one who's gay or half man and half girl lol, all around :roll: ???? and dont talk here in forum, if u want let's talk in silkroad :twisted: , we can meet in hotan and let all the players know what we r talking about :twisted: ......and i know u r high lvl than me coz u r older than me lol....old man..........old man but acting like a child...

and one thing, r u sure u earned 80$ ery yr???and what kind of ur job??/pick up gay??? :shock: eewwwww!!!! :x and u earned to ur sweety boys :D

:D

Post subject: Re: hmmmmmmm
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:42 pm 

azatani wrote:

and one thing, r u sure u earned 80$ ery yr???and what kind of ur job??/pick up gay??? :shock: eewwwww!!!! :x and u earned to ur sweety boys :D

:D

ASSa i think your a little confused here. it seems to me that you like to talk about me being gay and all but i'm sorry i don't swing that way. you on the other hand i'm kinda worried about. looking at these PICS OF YOU and i kinda wonder WHO REALLY is gay...........let us see shall we :D

1st......is that a headband? havin a bad hair day? didn't know that a TOUGH MACHO man like you would wear such a thing. i know you want to pvp but i'm sorry....i can't hit a "guy" that wears a headband :wink:

2nd......MORE headband?? and who is this u luv? here without you? hmmmmm i wonder who that could be... :?

3rd......oooooooh NOW I SEE who it is that u LUV, is that your hun? awwwww thats so cute. with you and your headband and his pink hat, you 2 make a good couple...really. and with that big grin on your face...ooh god i don't even wanna know :shock:

so with these i rest my case. :D we all know you're in denial but thats ok. nothing wrong with you goin out of the closet :wink:

if you like to play basket BALLS, pasyal pasyal with boys or just wanna have a good time and happy ending me love you long time....contact ASSa @ http://www.friendster.com/7301458

ITS OK TO BE GAY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by voltis5 on Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: ROFL
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:29 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

:D :D :D :D :D :banghead: :banghead: :D :D :D :D HAHAHAHAAHAHA ..... FUNNY LOL.......

Post subject: 100% behind volt
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:38 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

so first off..voltis-sensei is most definitely not a homosexual. anyone who knows him in real life can tell you that is the furthest from the truth. notice he never lets the gay comments slow him down because he knows, and we all know..i mean..a man with 3 children in 6 years, can you really call such a man a homosexual?

second, i cannot stress enough, and i do agree with volt, that your english is terrible, even by international standards. i as well feel as if my IQ might be slipping with each reply.

to volt: to clarify, men did wear headbands..back in the 80s when they all dressed like **** haha. along with spandex and the jeri curl. volt, you <i>know</i> what the headband is for.. :D :D

to aza: i know nothing of your side of the story, but being that i am a member of drunk3ntiger, i must side with them, also that they are blood. but..looking at these photos, one cannot help but conclude that you in fact, MIGHT be a homosexual..and if not, maybe bisexual. but like volt said, there is absolutely nothing wrong with being gay, if you swing that way.. :? :?

to everyone else: to make things clear, the headband is so that the hair doesnt get in the way of a dick in the face

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Post subject: ...umm guys...
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:17 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

I think we need to stop...
We all know that Aza is in the wrong here with his outlandish accusations and what not... but continuing to stoke the fire of this dying battle is becoming pointless... doing so makes us look a bit foolish as well... but I understand how someone's audacity can provoke...
[though volt... u didn't have to bring in photos...]
So Azatani is somehow in the Union now... just wait... perhaps he'll move on yet again, either by his own accord or someone else's... [>_<]

::takes out heavy duty nail-gun::

BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! [is that even the sound nailguns make?]

there... a few more nails in this coffin should help... since the "final" one Volt put in last time didn't seem to work...

Azatani... I think you look quite nice in a headband! [^_^]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:39 pm 

well i've said what needed to be said and we'll leave it at that. as far as the photos.....well, i coudn't resist :D :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:23 am 
Banned User

aha drunken tiger bots whahahaha

erm..*goes back to being ksed by drunkentigers bots*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:30 am 

we had a botter by the name of QsuperMMQ who was blocked along with the other 4900 bots. i've even posted it up on this forum. so your safe now :D

Post subject: lol ahahhaah
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:52 am 

nice voltis 5 thx for posting my picture here in forum,,,,now so many people told me that im so hand some lol!!!! :wink: hhmmmmm use ur mind man, im wearing that head band coz im a dancer..... :roll:
harisu nice back up...rofl voltis u called ur friends for ur back up........looserrr!!!!wahahahahhaah..........

noobzz :wink:

by the way, why jusy now u answer about ur bot member??? :?:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next