Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Roughnecks lvl 4 Guild Recruiting all!
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 1:36 pm 
Valued Member

Roughnecks lvl 4 guild recruiting anybody on OASIS as long as you are active and speak english fairly well. As of now I am offering joining bonuses thanks to the generosity of my guild master, AJGrimm. These can be either armour pieces your lvl, or gold.

PM me in game for more info/auto share party with some of the guild members to get a taste of how fun it is.

About us:
We are a very active guild, Currently in the recruiting stage. Primarily Roughnecks is hunter/trader guild but we accept theives as long as you do not pop, kill 1*'s in any way, or attack union members

Union:
In 6/8 or 7/8 as of today union with Lusk2 leading with his guild; DrEam_ON. We allow union rights to all active players, and when you wish to talk, if powers are not permanant we will give you the power when you want it. Union is active a lot on weekends and has a good number of high lvls for support.

LVLs:
We have high lvls, 5x's, 4x's, and the majority is 3x but that is soon to change :)

Parties:
Almost always have an auto-share/and or distribution party up with chat going on

Powers:
Union/Joining/Guild Notice are granted to all active players.
Guildmaster gives any grant name upon request
Storage and Withdraw are given with the trust of the guild and guild master

Kicks:
People are withdrawn for guild for--
Inactivity
Spamming Union/Guild with bad intent
Stealing (duh)

Activities:
We often do trades together and soon are going to be doing some union trades

Joining:Everyone is given joining power to add

Today:
AJ, Me, BigJD and new recruit Chozzy :P

Edit: Went back to my old guild, previous topic was a guild request, not a recruiting topic, now recruiting post to save forums space

Last edited by _wolf_ on Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 3:13 pm 

We are currently recruiting players in our guild.We are a lv5 guild.We are all legit players.We do NOT bot nor do we want them in our guild!If we find that we have a botter in our guild he will be banned immediately :!:

We have a International guild.People from all over the world.We are in the Defiance union and we have an Alliance with United (Defiance & United union = 15 guilds).We do every job together.Hunter,thief and trade.Huge alliance trades,thiefing or hunting.Check out our union website: http://www.defiance.silk.com :wink: We got members from Usa, Canada, Netherlands, Germany, Malaysia, Indonesia, Phillipines, Poland, Argentina, Aruba , Egypt , France.
We use a teamspeak to cumminicate with each other.If your intresed in knowing what our guild name means pm me :D

Our requirments are :
- Lv32+
- legit players (no botter,scammer etc)
- English speaking players
- active,loyal,
- love to communicate with others,fun people

If your intresed in joining pm me or send me a msg to my msg-box to: Hajime_Saito,Kondo_Isami,Dairou,Tri_Edge.Or post your info here

Lv: 80
Guild: Shinsengumi (Since September 2006)
Union: Defiance
Shinsengumi Recruiting

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:17 am 

Hey Nite,whats up,what happened with your own guild? purity misses you :love:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:07 am 

AJgrimm.. I know him.. He bots full time @ the generals doesnt he ? Blader.. Cant ks good :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:33 pm 
Valued Member

Why do you come into a recruiting post and start accusing of botting? This post was not about the playing style of any individual. :!: I made this post to search for players looking for a fun silkroad guild with the benefits I listed above. Please go back to your hole and don't accuse others against the obvious intention of this thread.

Post subject: ROUGHNECKS FTW
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:53 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

I have been a part of Roughnecks since the beginning. All of our members are extremely loyal. We all share a good bond and we all come to eachothers side in a time of need. It doesnt matter if you are lvl 24 we will still guard your trade and help u along the way. If you have any questions we are happy to answer them, no matter how noobish they are. We are a active guild on the rise to being powerfull. Come and join Roughnecks one day to soon rule the silkroad

....Deacon....go raise ur dam post count somewhere else ...