Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: \\|~~~|//@ =+= Majesty Lv. 3 Recruiting =+= @\\|~~~|//
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:51 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

Who are we, the guild of Majesty
Like the title says, we are a new and growing community in Silkroad Online's very server, Oasis. The guild came from a few players in the Lineage II community and I could not think of any other cool name than Majesty but this guild kind of honors those intelligent bastards :)

What does Majesty aim to become?
Majesty does not seek recognition, fame e.t.c. As a growing community and myself being only Level 58 it is hard to obtain goals nevertheless our goal is to achieve satisfactory fun weither it may be socially or by the game. The whole point of video games is in fact to have fun, for some just a tool for anger control. ~The goal of Majesty is to have fun in the Silkroad Communities

Who are the players behind Majesty?
The main guildmaster of Majesty is Xavant followed by two sub-gamemasters Shinakonado and Xenmei. Since the gro.wth of our community is small new players are still being added and unfortunatley the progress has been exceptionally slow there are only few regular members however all at levels below 40 due to the european patch.
Active players ~ XPorscheX, Xenmei, Shinakonado, Xavant, Domination ---

What kind of players is Majesty seeking
Majesty is an english speaking guild, we only allow players that can speak fluent english. Side-languages are welcome throughout the community as well as the community from its corrisponding origin but everyone must speak fluent english. According to some friends of mine since I've joined Oasis, the server appears to be full of drama more than anything. Activities seeking server-wide recognition is frowned upon but regardless still welcomed upon our guild, but we wish to be drama-free otherwise they will be kicked for causing problems. There is no level limit due to the european patch, there is no level limit specifically applied to chinese race.

Majesty Qualifications
- You must speak fluent english
- You must keep drama away from the Majesty community.
- You must learn to be polite towards fellow guild-members and union-members regardless of the way they treat you.
- You may have less-activity but we would like to invite high-activity players.

~ All communities however Majesty is governed by US community
~ Becoming a part of drama or taking part in fame-seeking activity is frowned upon.

Work in Progress - Majesty Benefits

- Trusted members of the guild may or may not be allowed guild storage rights, the guild storage contains elements for alchemy.
- Trusted members of the guild may or may not be allowed union-speaking rights however the union is small who cares?
- Low level characters from range 1-35 may be powerleveled but upon request of the guildmaster.

======================================================================
Majesty Alliance
_Covenant_ ~ Alterran
Wampa ~ BuryMe

Victory Screech = "U DIE HAHA"
Song of the Sig = "Rammstein - Du Hast"

Last edited by Xavant on Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: - . -
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:07 am 
Banned User

-.- kinda posted over my guild form and i thoguht u wanted me to recruit more ppl -.-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:04 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

My guild just made it to Lv. 3 ^^

Victory Screech = "U DIE HAHA"
Song of the Sig = "Rammstein - Du Hast"