Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: New Guild Tearsofblood trader/hunter
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 7:05 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

seeking for ACTIVE player lvl28 to 38. Im lvl40 pure int. the guild can lvl up easy if we have active members and can get to lvl2 in about 2 days max. [the higher lvl the member are the fastest it will lvl] im seeking for player from america and europe, so there wont be a big gap in timezone. if ur in guild that they r inactive or dont speak at all, then join tearsofblood lets make a real active and cool guild to have fun on sro if a member doesnt play sro more than 4 days it will get ban automatically, unless he have some rl problem and let us know about it.
i was the leader of OutlawZ lvl3 guild in oasis we were thief guild mosthly but thieving aint fun until farther lvls i disband the guild because i got piss every time recruiting, plp leaving w/o saying anything, having inactive player [some where active thou] member do hard jokes that other didnt like [like mother joke] and made few member to leave. it wasnt the first time i had that problem since i come from 2 other servers[playing sro since beta] i aint asking to forget about socia life but at least to play sro a bit like some of us do to forget rl problems and to have fun for a while. the real thing is that playing sro SOLO suck since it have sooo much repetitive quest that can get boring sometimes. thats why guild is made so u can have friends to do quest with do some gvg[ to stop doing quest a bit] or trades [convoy since sro stuff are exp u need gold] or at least do a guild reunion to chat a bit[ they really need to create a guild hall]
if ur interested in helping me to make a real cool guild u can pm me ING: ReveriePR or reply to this post. U can send me an email to godslayerpr@hotmail.com there wont be any joining fee like other guild require. I wont ask for gold to lvl up the guild[ when it have completed the gp requirement for the next lvl] i will get that gold.

sorry for the long speech but thats the real thing ING

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:34 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

The guild i'm in now was okay at first, but they don't speak anymore.
I want to be in a guild that plays together & helps eachother out.
It would also be really cool if we could go on massive trades every now & then.
Soyeah, i'de like to join.
Char. name is Skylar_
lvl 30, (31, 2%)
:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:01 pm 
Casual Member

I would really like to join ure guild, but im only lvl 15, i do play a lot though and am quite rich....or rich enough to contribute a lot to the guild. I should be able to reach lvl 20 in about a week and after that it should take about another week to get to the lvls ure asking for. I do intend to trade and am from East coast USA. So plz if you could leave a spot open for me, i really would like to join this specific guild, thanks.

IGN: Bs_Nemesis
OASIS