Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: ALL OF VELVETMOON AND UNION
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:55 am 
Loyal Member

go F**K yourselfs, nuff said. you are the worst union in Oasis, call yourself legits, when you bot yourself. and then saying the U.S are terrorists really helped,

Post #666 was posted on Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:58 am
Cin ^^

Post subject: Re: ALL OF VELVETMOON AND UNION
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:12 am 

Hi There!

First of all we do not call ourselves legit since LEGITS don't exist (I don't want to start a discussion about "What does legit mean?" nevermind). It's fact we do NOT use bot, or if someone does s/he will be banned from VM. Your words don't count if you don't have proofs, they are like bubbles, don't forget that. It's not the first time we got accused of botting, until now noone HAD proof, be the first good luck!

If a VMer said "U.S are terrorists" that does not mean VelvetMoon guild say "U.S are terrorists", it was only ONE member. I don't get why people cannot abstract things from each others (stupid example: if you're in a botter Guild, that does not mean you're a botter). Flame on the guy who said that sh!t and not on a whole Clan/Union. It's funny because we have members from the States and racism is not accepted in our Guild, probably the guy is not from VM, but from Union which makes this topic really sensless.

Last but not least VelvetMoon is a small, insignificant, semi-active Guild. I bet half of the server never heard this name, so call us like "devils of Oasis" makes my day LOL!

Just go out, drink a beer and calm down please, because it's just a GAME, don't take it so seriously.

Best regards,

- Shag -

Image VelvetMoon*GirlSetsFire
Nirkana

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:55 pm 
Loyal Member

ok it was one of your union mates , well actually like 5 that said u.s is all terrorists blah blah, i actually only have a problem with 1 VM and its Jierr0 or some stuff hes the one that lured. if you dont bot or dont use illegal stuff who is there a BANNED memebr in VM ?

Cin ^^

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:40 pm 

It's kinda impossible to detect who uses loader or who doesn't. The guy - Holy_Melody - used No-DC or something like that, he admitted it after his character got banned. He was in the Guild for 2 weeks or so and it seems he stays forever (on rev6).

I was on TS and heard some funny part of this story which you dried up, namely you and/or your fellows started to insult them, like "f*** motherf**** turks. This is our spot, we've been here for 2 months" and so on.

Just let you know,
- There is not any turk in Guild/Union.
- You do not have an own spot in Roc Mountain (or anywhere else). You (Party/Clan/etc) can dominate a place untill someone else does not take it. I guess it's on the same way everywhere, a vulgar phrase says "The stronger dog f***s".

Well, I was not there, but I can give credit to my friends' word, that's normal. All of the discussions would be reported speech here, so I quit this topic. If you have any other question/request or anything else to talk about feel free to PM me. The only note I take, people can reach the thing they'd like even faster and easier in a politely way.

HF!

Edit.: it's FieRR0 and not Jierr0

Nirkana

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:00 pm 

Zephyrir wrote:
It's kinda impossible to detect who uses loader or who doesn't. The guy - Holy_Melody - used No-DC or something like that, he admitted it after his character got banned. He was in the Guild for 2 weeks or so and it seems he stays forever (on rev6).

I was on TS and heard some funny part of this story which you dried up, namely you and/or your fellows started to insult them, like "f*** motherf**** turks. This is our spot, we've been here for 2 months" and so on.

Just let you know,
- You do not have an own spot in Roc Mountain (or anywhere else). You (Party/Clan/etc) can dominate a place untill someone else does not take it. I guess it's on the same way everywhere, a vulgar phrase says "The stronger dog f***s".

Well, I was not there, but I can give credit to my friends' word, that's normal. All of the discussions would be reported speech here, so I quit this topic. If you have any other question/request or anything else to talk about feel free to PM me. The only note I take, people can reach the thing they'd like even faster and easier in a politely way.

HF!

+1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:10 pm 

Also, you cannot take FieRR0 seriously, he is joking almost all times :P

And.. dude that kind of shit talking is like a child's reaction u_u

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:00 am 
Loyal Member

Zephyrir wrote:

Just let you know,

HF!

it doesnt realy matter what his name was, you knew what i ment, plus having guilds in your union that call the U.S all terrorists is really bad, since what arnt you american?

Cin ^^

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:25 am 

<<< DELETED >>>

Sorry for double posting, but I noticed too late.

Nirkana

Last edited by Zephyrir on Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:46 am 

I just corrected the name, it is the 1/15 of my post, in the other part I told you everything what I wanted. Call someone as "Motherf***** turk", pronounce "It's my own spot" and insult like "Noobs, your highest level is 84, go f*** yourself" are really bad too. I'm wondering, you think if you talk to someone in that rude way you did, s/he will be nice to you?

I guess you're out of REAL reasons now that's why you repeat this "U.S. are terrorists" thingy. It's time to stop this conversation. I don't take care of this anymore, have many other - more important - things to do instead of discussing here about nothing.

Next time ask them politely to leave you alone instead of start insulting in-game and whining here.

No, I'm not american, I am from Hungary (read my english thoughtfully).

Nirkana

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:28 am 
Valued Member

Nader wrote:
Zephyrir wrote:
It's kinda impossible to detect who uses loader or who doesn't. The guy - Holy_Melody - used No-DC or something like that, he admitted it after his character got banned. He was in the................

it doesnt realy matter what his name was, you knew what i ment, plus having guilds in your union that call the U.S all terrorists is really bad, since what arnt you american?

it seems u think the us is the best of the best, u ever opend ur eyes and see how the turks get hated ? and u cry like a lil kid cuz some1 call u a terrorist, i think u can have a prety good career at the homeland defence thingy thing u have there in the us....

hillarious

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:43 pm 
Banned User

Zephyrir wrote:
Okay have fun with that, we do not care much. We're laughing on ppl who think if they kill any of us we will turn to be emo. By the way real men would PK in this case, spamkilling in PvP is for retards

So yeah, I did start the spamkilling to at least 3 members of VM union last night and they did infact turn into emo's :D

"fck youuu man"
"FCK UR MUM"

Fun fun fun!
Thought you said they wouldn't care =[

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:03 pm 

Mousetrap wrote:
Zephyrir wrote:
Okay have fun with that, we do not care much. We're laughing on ppl who think if they kill any of us we will turn to be emo. By the way real men would PK in this case, spamkilling in PvP is for retards

So yeah, I did start the spamkilling to at least 3 members of VM union last night and they did infact turn into emo's :D

"fck youuu man"
"FCK UR MUM"

Fun fun fun!

i wonder who :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:24 pm 

Mousetrap wrote:
Zephyrir wrote:

"fck youuu man"
"FCK UR MUM"

Fun fun fun!

I was talking in the name of Guild and not of Union. It's not the same. Spamkilling = retards. If it means fun for you, I'm really sorry.

Nirkana

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:24 am 

HolyPure wrote:
Nader wrote:
Zephyrir wrote:
It's kinda impossible to detect who uses loader or who doesn't. The guy - Holy_Melody - used No-DC or something like that, he admitted it after his character got banned. He was in the................

it seems u think the us is the best of the best, u ever opend ur eyes and see how the turks get hated ? and u cry like a lil kid cuz some1 call u a terrorist, i think u can have a prety good career at the homeland defence thingy thing u have there in the us....

hillarious

i smell of germans .... i love german cars :love:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:27 am 

Mousetrap wrote:
Zephyrir wrote:

"fck youuu man"
"FCK UR MUM"

Fun fun fun!

guess any normal human would react like the above said lol...whether u're 10 or 40.

their heart is telling them 'it's just a game' but their mind is telling them to '..... ur mom ..... ur mom ..... ur mom'