Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Here we go again: BlackHand Alliance is recruiting!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:20 am 
Valued Member

BlackHand Alliance is recruiting!!!

** Cuz i can't find any alliance on Venice that suits my standards, me and my guildmates decided that we'll from our union again. Started 2 days ago i have my new union with 2 other guilds. **

Basic rules:

- Guild can't join union unless its a guild lvl 2 so thats what you need. (we are lvl 3 guild.)
- Guild must be ACTIVE and Growing Continuously.
- Guilds will need majority of lvl 30 and higher.
- All the leaders of the union guilds atm are over 5x, so i would like you as a leader to be somewhere near us and i want a guild leader to be a good person and a good leader, we don't need some show offs or flamers.

Second part of the rules:

** Guilds need to follow these rules if you wish to join us or even stay in the union. I am very strict about them, not following the rules will get you kicked out!! **

1. No Hacks, Bots or use of Third Party Programs.
- × - Ventrilo and teamspeak are ok.

2. Respect Your Alliance Members.
- × - there will be no flaming inside the union, we are here to have fun, not too kill each other.

3. There will be no killing inside the union.
- × - Killing union members while on job is not allowed, even if someone is a murderer (fun wars and pvp are ok.).

4. Participate in Alliance Events
- × - Trades/hunts/thefing (if you wish to see how real trades look like search for BlackHand union trades from Xian.).

5. There will be NO 1* pooping, i hate that, its just low and its a NO.

6. We do not share our info to guilds outside our union and there will be no acts of treason.

7. I don't like scaming people so don't do it. We can trade inside union, or give it for free but you need to be trust worthy.

8.Please no money beggers.

9. If you decide that you'd like to leave the union notify me threw out new msg option, If you're a guild leader and you are going to be away for some time (its summer time now) do the same and notify me.

** Breaking any of those ruls means your leaving the union (by yourself or by being kicked). Obey the rules and you'll ge far **

** The union rules are similar to the rules of BH from Xian, we follow there rules and we respect them, if you join my union you'd have to respect them too! **

!! If you think you can follow these rules and you think that you have whats needed, msg me here with pm or just write below the post, or try your luck in game(IGN: Oblivion), or by using new msg sistem in game. I will see with the other guilds inside my union what do they think of you and then inform you of our decision. !!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:55 pm 

Cool!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:29 am 
Valued Member

Union recruitment is closed!