Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Calling for the unification of the legit guilds in VENICE.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:25 pm 
Loyal Member

I see a lot of common values people from SRF hold: play legit, respects and fun.

While some of the leaders from Epic is not as active in SRF as I'm (a self-proclaimed SRF addict), I think we should all be in Union to unite and fight against bots infected guild like Da_Tang.

We should push for this to happen if it isn't already so. We should tell our Guild Masters to see to it that all of the people who play legitly on Venice are united. Epic's GM is Misuzo. I'll talk to Misuzo tonight and I urge you guys to do the same.

Please list your guild name and the contact in game name of the person that we can contact for this effort.

Guild: Epic --- GM Misuzo --- Other contact point: MountainKing

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:55 am 
Valued Member

You're trying to join all the legit guilds in one union, you should know better then that, even if the guild is legit, they will look for a strong guild to be union with and there are more guilds like Da_Tang that bot and that are pain in the ass, your guild had some botters too, you said it yourself, the Empire guild isn't any better, Art of war guild i'm not saying shit about them, the leader is my friend, but just look at lvls in that guild.

Your idea is good, and if you manage to make something of it maybe i'll join, but i have 2 guids with me that are similar, same lvls same ideas, we are looking to have fun in this game, and i'm not recruiting only high lvls, i'm recruiting good funny and legit players, and that is what makes me different from others.

Well anyway i saw you the last day in hotan so if you succeed in this you can msg me and we'll talk. But first make sure that your guild is legit :)

cya and gl

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:43 pm 
Loyal Member

Oblivion wrote:
You're trying to join all the legit guilds in one union, you should know better then that, even if the guild is legit, they will look for a strong guild to be union with and there are more guilds like Da_Tang that bot and that are pain in the ass, your guild had some botters too, you said it yourself, the Empire guild isn't any better, Art of war guild i'm not saying shit about them, the leader is my friend, but just look at lvls in that guild.

Your idea is good, and if you manage to make something of it maybe i'll join, but i have 2 guids with me that are similar, same lvls same ideas, we are looking to have fun in this game, and i'm not recruiting only high lvls, i'm recruiting good funny and legit players, and that is what makes me different from others.

Well anyway i saw you the last day in hotan so if you succeed in this you can msg me and we'll talk. But first make sure that your guild is legit :)

cya and gl

Oblivion,
Where did I said that? And please show me who bots in our guild. Epic has zero tolerance for botting and I know that we kick any member regardless of level if he/she proved guilty.

The_Empire and _Art_of_War_ are our allies and while they don't have many 6x as other guilds, they share our values and policy.

Anyway, my message wasn't about uniting only the strong guilds, which is a relative term anyway, but rather to unite and recognize the legit guilds so we are on the same side. If your impression that I'm only calling for strong guild from our recruiting message, the recruiting level criterion that our senior guild members set was before I got to Epic. In fact there are many 2x and 3x in our guild and we value their contribution. If someone knows our reputation and asked to join, we accept him/her most of the time.

Anyway, uniting legit guilds requires the participation from guild masters like you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:52 pm 
Valued Member

Ok i'm in the mood and i'll have a chit chat with you about this.

1.) I changed my mind about the Epic, i didn't like them form the begining just cuz they were a sub guild of TheEmpire. They changed my opinion of them and i can say that your words about them have a lot to do with that.

2.) I don't know how your guild stands now but i'm on the Venice server since 0 day (day one) and my guild too. And here you go, here is where you say you kicked some of the botters in the guild, i was refering on that in my earlier post.

Quote:
We have kicked a few botters
If you don't beleive me just check up under your recruitment your second post has this line in it :)

3.) Again i don't know how long are you playing on Venice but i know theEmpire. When i joined the server i was in the dh in 3 days time(lvl 22). Non of the previous empire members weren't anywhere to be seen, and then form no where there is a guild theEmpire with half a guild 4x players allmost all in hotan, if you don't beleive me that they had botters check for the ban list, there are a few members which were banned. Here you go, a few of them:

Quote:
[Venice]

blocked forever - CrazyCAt / 1mp / IceGoddes / CrazyRaider / arabiansoul / SpecialGUY / Vinney

Not sure about CrazyCAt but i think he was there to, correct me if i'm wrong.

Anyway there is more but i was too lazy to search for it. Said enough :)

About the Art_of_War, i'm not gonna trash much about them cuz i don't wanna have _SunTzu_ on my ass again and we are friends, but today a guy joined my guild and the first question he asked is: do you have any problems with the AoW, they are bullys :) and here is another link you can read a bit. Oh and what do you know, he was in the Epic guild but got kicked cuz he was a low lvl :) well he's 50 now.

http://www.silkroadforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=10881

And yea i had a few problems with them, but long time ago they were in my union.

4.) I didn't say your message was about recruiting strong guilds, what i ment is that legit guilds are searching for some high lvl guilds to protect them, i know cuz i tryed myself :) . I didn't meant Epic with this, i was aiming on lower lvl guilds. Epic is indeed strong guild now.

5.) Last but not least :) you can't say that your union is not all about high lvls guild recruitment. After 1 and a half month away from sro i came online to start playing again, and first thing i did was recruiting, suntzu msged me, saying hi and bla bla bla :) he told me that he's in a union with you guys and the Empire, he said something that he is leading bot guilds AoW and the Empire, dunno how, and i wasn't interested in that. Well 2 days later we were talkin about something and i was interested what were the preferences to join your union, i was curious. First thing he asked me was how many players over 55++ , well i only have one korrey, now 61 me myself, i'm now 52, so my answer was 1, well i guess you know what was his answer, than he said that i should just join my high lvls to his guild, cuz everything is allready made, we know who's the strongest and the biggest etc etc..., i really don't like being in a union with that kinda of a thinking, i'm all that and you should be kissing my feat :) .

Well i think i proved my words, don't you? :D Again i don' have anything against you or Epic, your ok guy and so is the guild your in, but Epic is the Empires subguild, TheEmpire is on bad reputation. I said it once and i'll say it again i would never say something without proves, you have them everything i said was true, but things can change on better i hope.

And i do like your idea, and if it will work you have my support.
(sorry buth my spelling, i'm a bit tired allready) :oops:

Cya in game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:22 pm 

sry, we dont like misuzo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:14 pm 
Loyal Member

LOL

to Oblivion,

Thanks for taking the time. It shows a lot about who you are.

1.)
It's a very nice guild in my opinion. Everybody is nice to one another. There's alot of trust and respect among the guild members. I didn't know about Epic being a sub guild of TheEmpire or who botted but I can honestly say our Guild is botter free.
2.)
Misuzo kicked somebody on the day I joined. I recall someone was spotted botting in the cave and that was the end of him. Misuzo made that clear.

3.)
We have quite a few player in their 2x, 3x even 1x when I joined. So I'm suprised that somebody was kicked out of Epic for being low level. We do prefer people who interacts and participate in Guild activity.

5.)
And I agree with your view. It's hard to have a guild full of 5x and 6x, especially when we play legit. It was wrong of him to ask you to abandon your guild and have the higher players join his guild.

Last edited by Anh_Hung_Rom on Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:04 pm 
Valued Member

@Blad0r
Quote:
sry, we dont like misuzo

i don't have nothing against him, never hear one bad thing about him :).

@Anh_Hung_Rom

Quote:
5.)
And I agree with your view. It's hard to have a guild full of 5x and 6x, especially when we play legit. It was wrong of him to ask you to abandon your guild and have the higher players join his guild.

Heh its ok, i am used to it, if its not him than its someone else :) it wasn't for the first time, may wanted me to merge with the BloodLine since we were the first union on Venice, even some members of the GoodFellaZ guild were msging me with that option, i said no.

Many of you do know that BH is on 3 servers now, i made this by accident not knowing about the leading one on Xian and now its on me to make their name known on Venice to and thats what i am trying to do.., i don't know if i'm doing a great job but i do know i don't have any enemys, i help when i can if i can and i never judge someone on what i heard.

The point of the gaming boys/girls is to have fun and i'm having mine :D

gl to you all!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:55 am 
Common Member

lets all *hug it out*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:55 am 

I know for a fact that the 6x - 5x people in AoW don't bot. I was in it when I played SRO. Okana_TH, and 90D - Etc etc, we're always active and chatting while they were levelling.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:07 pm 
Common Member

while we don't kick low levels, we DO kick inactive players. Misuzo is a little zealous at this...

Once a person joins the guild, the guild mates can't be 100% sure if he's a botter or not. We assume every person who joins is bot free until proven otherwise - why punish them for something they've never done? Anyways, if we get reports of a member botting or if we see them botting, we kick pretty much immediately. If Misu doesn't kick then I will. The thing we value the most in our play experience is the friendly attitutes towards each other and the light-hearted fun atmosphere that the guild chat and teamspeak provide.

When you are surrounded by kind and funny people, any activity is a fun activity.

Levels are important - but mainly needed so that we can defend ourselves. Also, Epic isn't a subguild of TheEmpire. It was created by Misuzo and BlackDragon when the server started but after a while, they left to join TheEmpire. It's not exactly a secret that TheEmpire has or had botters in it - however Misu was not one of them. Due to some inter guild politics, Misu ended up quitting TE to rejoin his old guild and get his GM status back.

What Rom is suggesting is a union because of shared values, not necessarily as a alliance of power. If the people in the union have similar values as the people in the guild, then there's not much to disagree on, is there?

Regarding AOW, I'm also going to refrain from making any comments about them

We're a legit, active guild. We also have our own forum and Teamspeak server. We're recruiting lvl 40+. If you're lower level but consider yourself to be a mature, friendly person give us a pm... genuinly nice people aren't all that easy to come by in SRO :)

MountainKing
lvl 64 legit at the time of this writing

if you can read this, you are too close

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:07 am 
Valued Member

I'm down with what Rom said and i said it many times that i don't have nothing agains Epic guild.

About you guys being a subguild, well i do remember this clearly, a guy who is/was in your guild, i thought he was the GM of the guild "SeongYooRi" he was globaling, recruiting and he said it that you guys are the subguild of the Empire. I remember al lot of he's globals, some of them about love and feelings and stuff :) i was like wtf while i was reading it.

Anyway we can drop this :D and see it we gonna make something of Roms idea.

cya

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:34 pm 

i only have sth against epic, because mizuso cheated us at a guildwar.
we made a deal, who gonna fight, cause misuzo and nubx were too high for us. but after he saw that the only 2 of our guild fought against 8 of his guild about the same level and we were nearly to win this match he nuked us to death.
thats not honestly and i dont bring respect towards him for this shit.

excuse me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:09 pm 
Valued Member

Blad0r wrote:
we made a deal, who gonna fight, cause misuzo and nubx were too high for us. but after he saw that the only 2 of our guild fought against 8 of his guild about the same level and we were nearly to win this match he nuked us to death.

excuse me.

Well he is a part of his guild and with him being a part of gets gives him all the right to fight in the war (I'm not against PureSouls, those are just the facts) :) if you know you're gonna lose him and if you're not ok with that don't accept the war :) .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:11 am 

But there was a deal.
We trusted them, and they trusted us.
we hold our word, they not.
thats just a fact ;-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:14 am 
Common Member

lol i said hug it out!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:19 am 

:p

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:51 pm 

Oblivion wrote:
Blad0r wrote:

excuse me.

Well he is a part of his guild and with him being a part of gets gives him all the right to fight in the war (I'm not against PureSouls, those are just the facts) :) if you know you're gonna lose him and if you're not ok with that don't accept the war :) .

Yeah oblivion i see what your saying but to my knowledge they made a deal before they fought war that only certain memebrs woukld fight other members but after Misuzo saw them losing he ne stepped in thus breakig that pact.

Oh and this dosent stand for everyone but 70% of people ive seen in AoW are complete asses.

Level: 5X (SP Farming)
Build: P.Str/Fire/Blade

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:29 pm 
Advanced Member

TheEmpire union!!! Yeah!!! BTW we gonna own Venice someday... even with Da_Tang there :D SilkRoad GMs will annihilate them. Nubx is cool but hes not in any guild right now is he? Also, I know this is noobish and off-topic but how u get that flag that says Venice lol Im new to these forums.
Okana_TH and 90D are so cool and yes, AoW does not bot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:33 pm 
Loyal Member

IguanaRampage wrote:
TheEmpire union!!! Yeah!!! BTW we gonna own Venice someday... even with Da_Tang there :D SilkRoad GMs will annihilate them. Nubx is cool but hes not in any guild right now is he? Also, I know this is noobish and off-topic but how u get that flag that says Venice lol Im new to these forums.
Okana_TH and 90D are so cool and yes, AoW does not bot.

In your profile->location, type the name of your server, ie. Venice

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:47 am 
Advanced Member

ty