Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Pantheon of Venice is now recruiting!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:55 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

Hello SilkRoad Online Community,

Pantheon a newly created guild in the Venice server on SilkRoad Online has been created! The guild is currently recruiting any level of character! We are in search of friendly players. Currently Pantheon is looking into getting a Teamspeak server to make communication over the game easier!

So if you want to join a very friendly guild, that will have tons of guild activities, come join Pantheon!

If you wish to join Pantheon please post here with your information! If you do not feel comfortable with posting information about your character on the forums please message me personally in the game. Myself and Kagomie will speak with you and give you a test run to see what kind of person you are!

Contact me in game through Castorius

We hope to see you very soon!

-Cast (Leader of Pantheon)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:50 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

Do you have any official rules? Like, do you allow botters? Do you require your members to behave politely at all times?

Post subject: mmm
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:20 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

Those are very good questions! Thank you for bringing those to my attention.

Pantheon would like to steer clear of botters. Not simply because they are disliked by most of the community but because it may jeopardize the clan and the members in it if they were to crack down on them.

As for behavior, I expect people to act like who they are. If your a nice person your obviously going to be courteous to most people at most times. If your a relatively mean or rude person you will probably not even get into the guild but i'm not ruling that out. If you are just blatanly dis-courteous, you will definately not be in this guild.

I hope that gives you a sense of what this guild will be about. It is a nice place to gather with friends and chat normally. Also to enjoy the content of SilkRoad Online with a organized community.

Guild Rules will be on the Notice Board in the guild, or posted on a webpage to be created later.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:31 am 
Common Member

This is going to be a really good guild ur principals r good and Ive met the leader :D Watch out Hoten here they come.....