Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Why is noone showing up to ForTress WaRz?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:13 am 
Banned User

DynasTy has occupied the Fortress for 5 times now...and already none of you guyz show up??? WTF? u alwayz complain about us healing gates and stuff but know u dont even show up at all?? how pathetic....All DynasTy/h2o wants to do is have sum fun in this server and we can't b/c everyone is chicken shit to fight us..cmon guyz..grow a pair n do sumthin.

Post subject: Re: Why is noone showing up to ForTress WaRz?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:48 am 
Loyal Member

omfg.. you seriously have to be the dumbest person alive. Did you forget how we held the fort for like 7 months and you guys only showed up like 3 times? Please think twice before making yourself look like a fool..yet again. :banghead:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:18 pm 
Banned User

Fury wrote:
omfg.. you seriously have to be the dumbest person alive. Did you forget how we held the fort for like 7 months and you guys only showed up like 3 times? Please think twice before making yourself look like a fool..yet again. :banghead:

quit livin in tha past u fool....blah blah we held it for 7 months blah blah blah...all i hear from you MAD fuckerz. BuT...quit living in the past..u think 7months is a long time?? lets count how many months DynasTy ownz it shall we?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:25 am 
Loyal Member

Quote:
quit livin in tha past u fool....blah blah we held it for 7 months blah blah blah...all i hear from you MAD fuckerz. BuT...quit living in the past..u think 7months is a long time?? lets count how many months DynasTy ownz it shall we?

I wasn't bragging about how long we held it.. the fact that you guys showed up only 3 times in the 7 months, and now you complain we never turn up. Go have a fkn cry and get over it.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:27 pm 
Casual Member

HaHa Ody,

I LOLed at your first post,
And ROFLed with your reply!

You really should try to think before posting on these forums.
Maybe you wouldn't come out as a complete retard that way.

This topic was almost as good as your 'I can beat Subotai with a 9gap' one.
Keep up the good work

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:58 am 
Banned User

SolidSteel wrote:
HaHa Ody,

I LOLed at your first post,
And ROFLed with your reply!

You really should try to think before posting on these forums.
Maybe you wouldn't come out as a complete retard that way.

This topic was almost as good as your 'I can beat Subotai with a 9gap' one.
Keep up the good work

u gonna hate on me 2? bring it bitch, he just sore b/c MAD union still sucking dick and about to die out...HK and iNverse left.....bb for MAD union...i take it your from therE 2? rofl. dont hate tha playeR.hate tha game

btw..ill say wut i want 2 on these forums.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:37 am 
Loyal Member

er...its more complicated then that but i cbf explaining

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:53 pm 
Casual Member

subzero wrote:

u gonna hate on me 2? bring it bitch, he just sore b/c MAD union still sucking dick and about to die out...HK and iNverse left.....bb for MAD union...i take it your from therE 2? rofl. dont hate tha playeR.hate tha game

Ofc you can say what you want, i just wanted to give you some advice to prevent you from looking stupid after you post. Cause again, you made a complete fool of yourself with that last post.
Well cause i'm in a good mood i'll give you some extra tips:

-Stop posting like your some tough ghetto *****, you really look like a little retardic kid that way.
-Stop acting so overly aggresive everytime someone doesn't agree with you or everytime you hear the word MAD.
-Stop posting shit you hear viaviavia. 'HK and iNverse left'...don't act like you know whats going on in MAD, you don't have the slightest clue.

hope i helped

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:14 am 
Banned User

SolidSteel wrote:
subzero wrote:

Ofc you can say what you want, i just wanted to give you some advice to prevent you from looking stupid after you post. Cause again, you made a complete fool of yourself with that last post.
Well cause i'm in a good mood i'll give you some extra tips:

-Stop posting like your some tough ghetto *****, you really look like a little retardic kid that way.
-Stop acting so overly aggresive everytime someone doesn't agree with you or everytime you hear the word MAD.
-Stop posting shit you hear viaviavia. 'HK and iNverse left'...don't act like you know whats going on in MAD, you don't have the slightest clue.

hope i helped

since im being nice tonite..ill take ur adivce..in everything but the MAD union situation...i know what going on in MAD union you fool...you realize how many spies h2o has in MAD/HKS...give me a break..u think we dumb? i know what happened...so dont sit here and tell me i dont.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:37 am 
Casual Member

subzero wrote:
since im being nice tonite..ill take ur adivce..in everything but the MAD union situation...i know what going on in MAD union you fool...you realize how many spies h2o has in MAD/HKS...give me a break..u think we dumb? i know what happened...so dont sit here and tell me i dont.

HaHa,
Well obviously you don't know what happened.
Even the dumbest person can see that HK and Inverse aren't in MAD anymore. The fact you say they left...
As fury stated earlier
Fury wrote:
er...its more complicated then that but i cbf explaining

Idc how many spies you guys have in MAD. They're either as dumb as you, or you're too stupid to understand what they're saying.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:46 pm 
Loyal Member

Quote:
DynasTy has occupied the Fortress for 5 times now...and already none of you guyz show up??? WTF? u alwayz complain about us healing gates and stuff but know u dont even show up at all?? how pathetic....All DynasTy/h2o wants to do is have sum fun in this server and we can't b/c everyone is chicken shit to fight us..cmon guyz..grow a pair n do sumthin

You got your wish, and you lost the FW hahaha. I like how the excuses started rolling out straight away. What happened this time? Too many guilds against you? Everyone teaming up? You were beat by hks plain and simple. I dont want to see your bs excuses so suck it up and try next time.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:21 am 
Banned User

Fury wrote:
Quote:
DynasTy has occupied the Fortress for 5 times now...and already none of you guyz show up??? WTF? u alwayz complain about us healing gates and stuff but know u dont even show up at all?? how pathetic....All DynasTy/h2o wants to do is have sum fun in this server and we can't b/c everyone is chicken shit to fight us..cmon guyz..grow a pair n do sumthin

You got your wish, and you lost the FW hahaha. I like how the excuses started rolling out straight away. What happened this time? Too many guilds against you? Everyone teaming up? You were beat by hks plain and simple. I dont want to see your bs excuses so suck it up and try next time.

LOL...rite after we were tele out of the FOrtress, i was congratulating Black_Wolves/HKS. it was a great turn out and im glad to see more ppl attending now. we will def. we back to take it tho =P
gratz to BW/HKS tho.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:48 am 
Banned User

Always cant win.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:32 am 
Casual Member

Yeah and you also have to factor in that the majority of h20 reside in north america so it's difficult for us to wake up from our deep sleep in the middle of the night just to play sro, especially when all of us have school/work/other engagements the next day.
It's just a game. One guild can't hold the fort forever but congratulations to hks for their win =)

---|||---|||---Signature if
---|||---|||---you know
----\\\-///----someone
-----\\///-----who died
------///\-----of
-----///\\\----cancer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:58 am 
Loyal Member

Fury wrote:
Quote:

Actually to be fair we only had a turn out of 50 ppl total so we would have lost it anyway. But past is past h2o is new we will be back. ^^

Want to play Jade Dynasty and get a bunch of free stuff?
In USA-East, The Billows
My Inductor ID is 8390004X080400090002522Z0d21fe
Copy that code and paste it in the box when you make a new character.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:25 am 
Loyal Member

Good lol...last FW was so fking boring omg.. :banghead: