Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Lv 4 (6%) Guild looking for a Union
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:41 pm 

Lv 2 (202%) Guild looking for a Union

I am the Guild Master of a small guild in Greece. We came from a clan in Warcraft III and started playing Silkroad July 2006. We had 500k sortly about 2 weeks after we started and formed Guild Zephyr.

Our Guild Master disappeared and I took over after 45 days of inactivity. However, its hard to expand the guild with people that we don't know so we keep it small.

Right now, our Guild is made up of a Lv 50 Pure Str Bow, Lv 39 Pure Str Blader, Lv 36 Pure Str Glaive, and another Lv 19 Pure Str Blader.

We are all 100% legit and would NEVER bot. We do trade runs to Hotan often through Dead Ravine and are very active. Also all English speakers.

We have more then enough money for Lv 3 Guild Upgrade and just enough for a Lv 4 promotion....but we see no point to spend so much on a small guild with no Union.

PM me on Silkroad, My SN is Orotiagito. I am usually on from 3:30 EST to 10:30 EST on weekdays except Thursday. Saturday and Sunday, I'm usually on from 4:30 EST to 8:00 EST.

QUIT :(

Last edited by Orotiagito on Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:57 am 
Common Member

But if you make it a lv4 guild more people will want to join simply for the coolness factor of being in a guild that can grantname and has a small picture right next to it, besides it will be easier to get a union that way =p

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:32 pm 

We're now a Lv 4 Guild and 6% to Level 5.

Right now, our Guild is made up of a Lv 56 Pure Str Bow, Lv 52 Pure Str Blader, Lv 46 Pure Str Glaive, Lv 42 Pure Int Spear, and another Lv 27 Pure Int Spear.

We are all 100% legit and would NEVER bot or buy Gold. None of even buy Silk from Joymax.

We left our old Union since nobody ever seemed reply in Union chat and that we would find Union members grinding away in silence (bots). Also, all of the other guilds in the union left before we did.

We don't have a Guild Icon chosen yet, but we have nicknames to prove that we are Level 4.

PM me on Silkroad, My SN is Orotiagito. I am usually on from 3:30 EST to 10:30 EST on weekdays except Thursday. Saturday and Sunday, I'm usually on from 4:30 EST to 8:00 EST.

Thx :D

QUIT :(

Post subject: Hey
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:34 pm 

Well i am the master of a lvl 3 guild nad 92%

And i am unioned with 2 other lvl 3 guilds..

We Are english speaking and will do trade runs with you(theifing 2)

Pm me ingame or On here to talk more. and even join.. thanks

Ign:Chubaka_0n_E
Server:Greece

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:22 am 
Common Member

Well, I would like to form a union as well, my current union is barely active, ppl wont reply. All my active guildmates are legit, we dont bot, or buy gold, we are a lv3 guild (we are going on a trade run to get the money to upgrade it to lv3 =p) Our active members are just a few sadly, 4 to be more specific, a hybrid int spear lv41, full str blade lv41, hybrid str bow lv40, and a hybrid str glaive lv33, let me know if you are interested.