Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Read This!!!!!! Hilarious!! Guild War Story!!!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:22 pm 
Valued Member

Hi, My name is _Synergy_. This is how the story goes.

At about 3 am west coast time, J4mR0cK declared war on Ainokea guild. Our GM (MasterKoa) was pvping outside of DW south gate when this happened. He accidentally accepted war (knowing that J4mR0cK was a better guild). The Ainokea guild and J4mR0cK have been in a fight for the past few months, pretty much for no reason. The only reason could be that t1Mo is a little bi*** about everything. But anyways, we ran into safe zone, not wanting to die. Let me break the guilds down for you:

Ainokea (Lv5) (Catastrophe/ Death2All Union)

MasterKoa Lv64 (GM)
CarlangasX Lv69
Krazy_2 Lv55
Kimsue Lv55
HawnBear Lv52
DragonKiller Lv50
MadCatChris Lv45
_Synergy_ (Me) Lv44 Now im 45 =)
Duster2631 Lv43
tonoG Lv40
XxXAndrewXxX Lv27
Any1 I forgot im sorry.

J4mR0cK (Lv5) (PureEntity Union)

t1Mo Lv78+ (GM)
Krysis Lv70+
(Forgot his name) 70+
Trikd Lv48
Tazira Lv45
Detrimental Lv26
xkonix Lv29

Now, u might notice that J4mR0cK has alot higher lvls than us. The war was only a 24 hour war. So, the first few hours we were losing about 3-0. Considering that t1Mo only gets about 1 point for killing a low lvl. So, after I had gone to bed the score was J4mR0cK -3 Ainokea -0. When I woke up and logged into the game. The score was then 72-0 J4mR0cK lead. I was like holy s***, who died so many times. I found out that MasterKoa and gone out on a FireBull and then t1Mo killed the bull, and got points for it. (He had to kill them with Mercs.) So yea, I was doubting this war. A little later HawnBear noticed some1 from J4mR0cK in his party (Detrimental Lv26). LOL, so i went and killed him. I got 1/ONE/UNO point (remember that i got 1 point). I ended up killing him 4 different times b4 t1Mo and Trikd and all the other high lvls came. So now the score was like 72-4. Whoopy were catching up. After I died from Trikd and HawnBear got killed by Krysis. And also DragonKiller killed Trikd, the score was now 116-76 J4mR0cK. Now I was like, wow we can win this.

Then it started to get exciting. Someone that our guild is close friends with named Xooma, was scouting for J4mR0cK's members for us. He located a lvl45 named Tazira grinding somewhere near the bunwangs. Which was exactly where i was grinding at that exact same time. I was almost out of potions, but i said "wth" ill go find her. DragonKiller was out on his way to help me. When I found Tazira we started to atack her (Shes a full str glavie) She started to run, I zerked and got 1 last nuke off, and killed her. IT GAVE ME 130 POINTS WOOT!!!!. Now if u remember the score from before, the score was now like 206-116 Ainokea. YEA!!!.
So were like sh** we should play this safe, so we hung out for a little bit, and had arguements with t1Mo in hotan. I have to say, no offense to any1 thats friends with t1Mo, but he makes some really stupid comments. So yea. I went to bed that night and we were still winning, but the score had increased to 208-116 when Krazy_2 killed Trikd out at TigerGirl area.

When I woke up, I found out that the final score was somewhere around 300-120 Ainokea win. We got the extra points when XxXAndrewXxX Lv26 killed xnovix Lv29. While I was asleep tonoG, globaled that we had won the war with J4mR0cK. Knowing t1Mo and his comments he globaled back that the reason we won was because we killed his low lvls. (Hmm RRg) Huh ¿?) Is this the dumbest comment uve ever heard. If we killed his low lvls, what does that make us to t1Mo- High lvls?. To t1Mo we are all low lvls to him, he could 1 hit any of us without mercs. But being stupid, he bought them anyways. And another point, if we only killed his low lvls ( dont u remember when I got 1 Point for killed Detrimental) then we would have had to kill them 300 TIMES. Doesnt make sense huh. Just another reason why t1Mo is stupid. Most of our points actaully came from our lower lvls killing higher lvls. If u didnt notice in my story, CarlangasX or MasterKoa DIDNT KILL ANYONE. So t1Mo plz just STFU and admit that u lost to some1 thats lower lvl that u. And u SUCK!!! J4mR0cK SUCKS. His whole plan backfired on him SUCKA!!!

Later on. Ill post the pick of winning the war.

Thank you all for reading this story. I <3 Ainokea, they're like a family to me. I love everyone in that guild. (Boomalicious, Ech0, t1Mo and Blasphemy are gay.) Ainokea Represent!!!!!!!! Peace out...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:42 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

nice story good job

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:45 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

haha...the noob posted it twice..too bad i only saw this one
http://silkroadforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=32066