Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: any english guild look herer
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:47 am 
Frequent Member

i am lvl 49 int pure s/s i wanna join a guild with people that talk english i play 3 to 4 hours a day depending

Post subject: Re: any english guild look herer
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:10 am 
Banned User

I speak english, but my guild only allows 83+ Chinese and 70+ Euros..

Sorry.

IGN: *********
Build: Hybrid Str Blader
Level: 83
Guild: BomBastk

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:09 pm 
Frequent Member

:( i can't find any english guild :(

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:42 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

I don't know but i just get the feeling you are the one using Albelnox33 char now.
As your sig says you're a hybrid blader and even your nickname points to a clue "Remember33"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:45 pm 
Banned User

Veigue wrote:
I don't know but i just get the feeling you are the one using Albelnox33 char now.
As your sig says you're a hybrid blader and even your nickname points to a clue "Remember33"

Maybe =D

I read a post somewhere, I think Azilius posted it, he said something like "I [me] am Blader_Chick"?? Because I read the post about AlbelNox33's acc.... I am not blader_Chick hehe.. People get others mixed up haha!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:39 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

http://www.rev6.com/player.asp?id=124201

Now go take a flying leap

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:32 pm 

Everyone ignore the tool who's using Albes char. :)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:50 pm 
Banned User

Cidem wrote:

Nope.. I am not AlbelNox33.. Where does it say I am??.. Prove it =)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:09 pm 

Remember33 wrote:
Cidem wrote:

Nope.. I am not AlbelNox33.. Where does it say I am??.. Prove it =)

http://img144.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... ickqv8.jpg

Emo :(

QUIT :(

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:23 pm 

I lol'd @ bladerchick.

How many times are you going to remake an SRF account? Get a life dude.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:51 am 
Banned User

Azilius wrote:
I lol'd @ bladerchick.

How many times are you going to remake an SRF account? Get a life dude.

I am not bladerchick. . . .

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:00 am 

I don't care who you are. You're using a stolen char, and therefore you should get the fck out. Fcking faggot.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:35 pm 
Banned User

Azilius wrote:
I don't care who you are. You're using a stolen char, and therefore you should get the fck out. Fcking faggot.

Why am I a f4ggot? I am not using AlbelNox33 >.>

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:53 pm 

Dude shut up. You're not fooling anyone. Infact no one really gives a shit about you or what you have to say.

@Jay0303

Sorry about totally derailing this topic, Greece is just full of emo kids that have no life..and sign up for SRF countless times. :roll:

Legit guilds that speak english would be

PureEntity
Sneakerpimps
J4mrock (maybe that's with a 0 instead of an o..i can't remember)
Nemesis
ROC

^Legit guilds on Greece obviously can't be said as 'very active', but we try. Union chat is usually where the conversations are held and blah blah.

If you don't care about the legit stuff and you're just looking for a nice active guild that speaks english..I hear Pacman is a very nice/friendly guild.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:56 am 
Banned User

Azilius wrote:
Dude shut up. You're not fooling anyone. Infact no one really gives a shit about you or what you have to say.

@Jay0303

Sorry about totally derailing this topic, Greece is just full of emo kids that have no life..and sign up for SRF countless times. :roll:

PureEntity
Sneakerpimps
Nemesis
ROC

^Legit guilds on Greece obviously can't be said as 'very active', but we try. Union chat is usually where the conversations are held and blah blah.

If you don't care about the legit stuff and you're just looking for a nice active guild that speaks english..I hear Pacman is a very nice/friendly guild.

I know one or two members from PE who are not legit...and thats not an accusation I've watched them myself.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:07 am 
Casual Member

jay0303 wrote:
i am lvl 49 int pure s/s i wanna join a guild with people that talk english i play 3 to 4 hours a day depending

well all my members are english speaking people and my guild accpect any cause im the leader, but then again im not on ur sever

Sever: Tibet
Name:Sword_Rain
build Pure Int S/S Light/cold
Guild: Metal_Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:50 am 
Banned User

Azilius wrote:

@Jay0303

PureEntity
Sneakerpimps
Nemesis
ROC

Hm, who I am trying to fool? I am not trying to fool anyone. I'm telling you, I am not who you think I am. And no one gives a shit what I have to say? You replied for the second time to my post, you obviously do care.. Jesus you sound more intelligent when you are not talking.

And for you to call someone a emo who has no life, shouldn't that be reflecting you too.. After all, you spend countless time looking for aggro-bots so you can steal a piece of their gear. I am not bagging on other Legit people on Greece, but you act 10x more immature than they do. Seems like no one can have a decent conversation with you without you jumping to "OMFG you bot, GTFO, stupid no life bot!!". Tell me this, if people have no life, than tell us your definition of having a life is. After all you're the only one with a life and every other person on the server doesn't.

You're just another ignorant kid strolling around Silkroad Community trying to make a name out for himself when quite frankly, no one gives a flying shit. "I love being hated by the server", no one even knows you. Not saying I am known because I am not, but if you want to be known, try putting on a cap once and awhile and pvp some people or even put on a Job Suit. I'm sure some of my guildies would love to man handle you like they do to every other jackass who tries to start shit.;)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:05 pm 

Remember33 wrote:
Azilius wrote:

@Jay0303

PureEntity
Sneakerpimps
Nemesis
ROC

Hm, who I am trying to fool? I am not trying to fool anyone. I'm telling you, I am not who you think I am. And no one gives a shit what I have to say? You replied for the second time to my post, you obviously do care.. Jesus you sound more intelligent when you are not talking.

And for you to call someone a emo who has no life, shouldn't that be reflecting you too.. After all, you spend countless time looking for aggro-bots so you can steal a piece of their gear. I am not bagging on other Legit people on Greece, but you act 10x more immature than they do. Seems like no one can have a decent conversation with you without you jumping to "OMFG you bot, GTFO, stupid no life bot!!". Tell me this, if people have no life, than tell us your definition of having a life is. After all you're the only one with a life and every other person on the server doesn't.

You're just another ignorant kid strolling around Silkroad Community trying to make a name out for himself when quite frankly, no one gives a flying shit. "I love being hated by the server", no one even knows you. Not saying I am known because I am not, but if you want to be known, try putting on a cap once and awhile and pvp some people or even put on a Job Suit. I'm sure some of my guildies would love to man handle you like they do to every other jackass who tries to start shit.;)

Oh the lulz. You go from someone who types terribly, to the blader-chick OMG serious typing style. Just like when I got you banned in the other topic. I 'sound' more intelligent when I'm not making sound? Yea - that makes sense.

Where did I say everyone on the server doesn't have a life? You can try to construct an arguement out of false facts but it will never work. How can I reply to the garbage you post when it's not even the truth? Again with false facts, never having a conversation? Do you even know me? I spend less than 3 hours a day on silkroad since my ticket is gone and I'm waiting on other people to be farmed. So where is this 'countless hours' to steal 'one piece!!!' of their gear? Unless you mean the 3 billion gold I've gained over time getting gear, along with the gold whoever else has hunted gained? Surely that's a waste of time, as opposed to working and spending your hard earned dollars on gold from a site. Amirite?

Seems to me, like you're just another ignorant kid strolling around the community trying to make out a name for himself. Funny thing is everytime you try, you get banned. Another lol @ cape/job statement. I pvp all the time, and I job even more. Then again replying to you is pointless because you'll come up with another half-assed statement that is far from the truth...again.

I think you need to reevaluate your arguements before you post them, maybe even go over your facts, because the shit you post is so fucing stupid it's unbelievable. I'd love to make you look like an idiot another time. So go ahead - post all you want, you're just another fucing joke.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:27 pm 
Banned User

Azilius wrote:

Oh the lulz. You go from someone who types terribly, to the blader-chick OMG serious typing style. Just like when I got you banned in the other topic. I 'sound' more intelligent when I'm not making sound? Yea - that makes sense.

Where did I say everyone on the server doesn't have a life? You can try to construct an arguement out of false facts but it will never work. How can I reply to the garbage you post when it's not even the truth? Again with false facts, never having a conversation? Do you even know me? I spend less than 3 hours a day on silkroad since my ticket is gone and I'm waiting on other people to be farmed. So where is this 'countless hours' to steal 'one piece!!!' of their gear? Unless you mean the 3 billion gold I've gained over time getting gear, along with the gold whoever else has hunted gained? Surely that's a waste of time, as opposed to working and spending your hard earned dollars on gold from a site. Amirite?

Seems to me, like you're just another ignorant kid strolling around the community trying to make out a name for himself. Funny thing is everytime you try, you get banned. Another lol @ cape/job statement. I pvp all the time, and I job even more. Then again replying to you is pointless because you'll come up with another half-assed statement that is far from the truth...again.

I think you need to reevaluate your arguements before you post them, maybe even go over your facts, because the shit you post is so fucing stupid it's unbelievable. I'd love to make you look like an idiot another time. So go ahead - post all you want, you're just another fucing joke.

And you sir look like an idiot for arguing with him!!! THEREFORE YOU BOTH LOSE!!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:30 pm 
Banned User

MrH wrote:
Azilius wrote:

And you sir look like an idiot for arguing with him!!! THEREFORE YOU BOTH LOSE!!

hmm, and you win right?

Phailed.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:13 pm 

MrH wrote:

Actually I like arguements (even though internet arguements fail). Gives me time to touch up on my english :o

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:40 pm 
Banned User

Azilius wrote:

Back in the 80 cap, you and the rest of your "Legit" (And I do put Legit in quotes because I witnessed myself one of the old guild members botting) guild were going on a bot hunting fest hours on end common attacking everyone in Taklamakan.

You know what, I am not going to bother writing more on this foolish topic. Us fighting will get us absolutely no where. We all enjoy the game the same way but In a different perspective. As I say all the time I am here to enjoy myself, I do have a life in and outside of the game.

I'll talk to you all in about a month, vacation time with the wifey (Going to Italy over at my 'pops' place)..

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:04 am 

I've never hunted for 'hours on end'. Takla was tiny and all the botters were compacted together. Furthermore, I rarely hunted with my guildies. It was mostly me and albelnox33.

It's odd you say you're not going to bother with the topic while in the same reply you're trying to say I bot hunt hours on end. You just DID continue with the topic.

@The stab at 'legit' status. I don't see how you think I'll take that offensivly. Infact I thank you for giving me a warning of a possible bot in our union as it takes time to pick them out.