Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: the % sign next to items
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:06 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

Ive been wondering for a while, i just sold a lvl38 glavie crit 11 (75%) next to it.. and i see it had 3 int and 3 str to it both with 66% next to them

What does the % mean next to all the items??? im lost and help plz lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:14 pm 
Common Member

Basically, the % tells you what % of max that value can be for that level of item. If you have a shield from the store, it's block rate 10. That's 0% cause it's base for all shields. If you buy a same level shield with block rate 15, it will read 50% because that shield has 50% of the max value that shield can reach, which is blockrate 20.

So, if you have a spear with Critical 11 (75%) that means that crit 11 is 75% of the maximum value that level and type of spear can possibly have. It's base (0%) would be critical 3 or 4. Can't remember, I don't use spears or glaives.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:20 pm 
Casual Member

It shows how much could be improved that stat in that weapon
x2ruff4u wrote:
Ive been wondering for a while, i just sold a lvl38 glavie crit 11 (75%) next to it.. and i see it had 3 int and 3 str to it both with 66% next to them

I didn't try it in crit so I'm going to focus on STR/INT; INT 3 (66%) means that you can improve INT stat a 34%, so INT 1 (0%), INT 2 (33%), INT 3 (66%), you can only reach INT 4 (100%). Same on STR.

PS: There are a bunch of threads related to this issue, I recommend you to use forum's search engine to find out related threads next time if you don't want to be flamed :D

Hellbreath@Xian
1x Pure STR Blader Fire/Light
Proud farmer, of course...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:47 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

alright thnx lol, this forum i smuch beter than the one i was at, fast replies and helpsers thnx!