Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Mokey/Squirral
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:20 pm 
Common Member

alright i finally got a debit card (waheyy!) and i want to get a monkey/squirral w/e, if i buy it and the clock to extend the time, do i have to use the clock like and hour before the monkey goes away or can i buy a monkey, use the 4 weeks, then 2 weeks (example) after it has gone, buy a clock and use it then?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:29 pm 
Ex-Staff

Im not sure about using it while the monkey/squirrel still has active time however i know you can use it after it has expired whether that is an hour/day/week it doesnt matter, just be aware that any items in the monkey/squirrel when it runs out of time are not accesible untill after you have re-activated it using the clock so make sure you empty its inventory if you plan on doing this

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:38 pm 
Common Member

k thanks, i was hoping that you could just use the clock instead of rebuying the monkey if you dont use it in time :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:05 am 

The monkey/squirrel stay around even after the time expires. I am not sure how long it will remain after the time expires, but mine expired while I was on vacation and used a clock to reset the time and all was good. The items in the monkey were still there.

You can use the clock to extend the time whenever you want. If you have 2 weeks left on your monkey and you use the clock you will have 4 4 more weeks added on giving a total of 6 weeks.