Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: BOWER FULL STR FIRE/LIGHT OR FIRE/ICE
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:27 pm 
Casual Member

PACH/FIRE/LIGHT
PACH/FIRE/ICE
110PACH/FIRE / 90 LIGHT / 20 COLD
PACH/FIRE/FORCE

wich one need some suggestion ..

i know fire/ice is the most popular but i want more info about the other i plan to do some pvp for sure some ctf but i wanna do about everything idk if you know what i mean. so i want a compete bower that can do about everything without dieing and sucking for sure.

Post subject: Re: BOWER FULL STR FIRE/LIGHT OR FIRE/ICE
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:23 pm 
Ex-Staff

First one is out of the question. Never ever max light on a str char.

Force is a great build, increased dmg with the crits from a bow will give you insane damage. Downside is, is that most people run with clerics and are immune for your debuffs because of that. If you only pvped 1v1 (like I used to do) this would be the build to go but since you want to do everything I wouldn't recommend it.

90 Light/20 Ice is the low sp build. It is decent in most aspects and costs the least sp of all the builds. I recommend taking this one if you do not have the ability to farm a shitload of sp pretty fast.

Fire/Ice is the best overall one IMO. You'll be able to pvp 1v1, in groups, jobs. Hunting uniques will be possible with speed pots/scrolls.

So yeah, bottom line.

Light/Ice if you can't farm sp properly. Fire/Ice if you can.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:47 pm 
Casual Member

XMoshe wrote:
First one is out of the question. Never ever max light on a str char.

Force is a great build, increased dmg with the crits from a bow will give you insane damage. Downside is, is that most people run with clerics and are immune for your debuffs because of that. If you only pvped 1v1 (like I used to do) this would be the build to go but since you want to do everything I wouldn't recommend it.

90 Light/20 Ice is the low sp build. It is decent in most aspects and costs the least sp of all the builds. I recommend taking this one if you do not have the ability to farm a shitload of sp pretty fast.

Fire/Ice is the best overall one IMO. You'll be able to pvp 1v1, in groups, jobs. Hunting uniques will be possible with speed pots/scrolls.

So yeah, bottom line.

Light/Ice if you can't farm sp properly. Fire/Ice if you can.

thanks i like you cuz you always answer and youre really active so fire/light would blow fire/force isnt that good cuz of euros imune so ye i can farm some sp idc^^ just want a good build i think that fire/ice maybe could be better than 90 light 20 cold a bit more solid in each situation.

and also what i did on another char .. i farmed 10k at the begining it brought me to lvl 31 then i farmed again and the total of sp i farmed is 17k i still have 5.5k sp 7 gap lvl 39.. so idk if its enough if i plan to do the same on fire/ice build ..

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:52 am 
Ex-Staff

You can use http://sro.mmosite.com/x/ to calculate the sp you need. But trust me, it'll be 1.5-2mil =p And yeah, for pure str chars there is really no need for lightning. Most of the buffs can be fixed by pots/scrolls/alchemy so why not take the extra phy def and ice wall. Ice wall is really handy in pvp if you learn to use it properly.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:59 pm 
Casual Member

aight ill do fire/ice anyway thats wath i was planning for and i make about more than 100k during 1hours grinding session so..
and parry can be fisxed with gear but since we have high phy def not really needed^^

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:55 pm 
Casual Member

2,625,962 Pach/Fire/Ice 110 so not really high ;O and my full int bow need pretty much more sp so itll be ok ;D

sp pach fire ice is the best and is full str bow are still good cuz everyone are like omg chiense suck go euros -.- sorry for those question im annoying but just wanna know ;D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:47 am 
Ex-Staff

Depends on what you want to play. Euro's are indeed better at party stuff but if you prefer solo grind, 1v1 pvp etc you'll do fine with both. Even that doesn't matter, take what you like and you'll be fine.