Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Question regarding Bard/Cleric
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:58 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

Hello everyone,
I was wondering if going the route of a "battle" Bard/Cleric would be a good decision? I'm still torn between the Bard/Cleric or Warlock/Cleric. I like playing the role as a full support class for the partying aspect, but also I want to be competent in PvP/Jobbing, which is where I believe the Warlock/Cleric comes in. But is it possible that the Bard/Cleric could potentially match the Warlock/Cleric when it comes to PvP? Looking forward to hearing some feedback, Thanks! :D

Post subject: Re: Question regarding Bard/Cleric
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:06 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

In My opiniopn walock/cleric is beter and takes more funny :)

Post subject: Re: Question regarding Bard/Cleric
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:34 pm 

i will tell u now in jobs warlock will shine more not because of debuffs but because they hit a lot harder and the DOTs can kill somebody if they try to run away. stuns adv reflect and dusk armour kill so quickly combined with the warlock nukes sometimes i wonder why they debuff at all. bards are weak and so are clerics so combining them together you wont shine much solo but you will shine in a group when you can keep others alive. its really up to you, u can support with warlock cleric with adv reflect, debuffs if the others dont have holy spell, scream mask, stuns, and DOTs combined with cleric heals and buffs.

it just depends if u wanna fully support or half support half attack.

but to answer ur question bard/cleric doesnt match anything in pvp its just not strong enough, and the defensive buffs really arent for you they are for other people so u will only benefit from 1 defensive buff at a time like gaurd tambour OR phy and mag def, its 1 or the other.

i have a bard cleric, but i mainly use it to buff our pts up and keep everyone in our union healed, but my friend also has a warlock/cleric and he heals and attacks at the same time and does a good job healing and buffing that technically they dont even need me. which is why i play on my warrior/warlock more often but its up to u

both chars are equally as fun but as i said warlock will kill a lot faster, bard/cleric doesnt match up