Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: wizard / bard skill
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:10 pm 
Banned User

hi i see many wizard / bard guide but i did not understand many think plz help me in
1 - why i take the Battle Chord skill i will use the wizard skill anyway and the Battle Chord are attack skill with the harp

2 - what Bards Dream skill i should take the Echo and Prism skill only or what and what the Music Life work with and i think the Vibrationare useless caz i will not use Battle Chord skill

3 - Music Pleasure skill i will take Moving March/Swing March but the (Guard Tambour/Mana Tambour/Hit March/Clout March ) which one is better caz i can use 1 only in the same time

4 - same bard skill cant be used tighter which skill plz tell me

5 - Melody skill i do not know about that i think these skill are bad 4 wizard

6 - Sound skill all said that i most have noise but the other skill i do not know about theme what i take

7- Beautiful life and Dancing Concert the 2 are connecting with each other should the wizard take any of them or what

8 v- i know that there are many skill work only when u use there weapon so if i change my weapon the skill turn off winch skill in the bard do that when i change to staff

Post subject: Re: wizard / bard skill
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:48 pm 
Addicted Member

siso_0 wrote:
0 - hi i see many wizard / bard guide but i did not understand many think plz help me in
1 - why i take the Battle Chord skill i will use the wizard skill anyway and the Battle Chord are attack skill with the harp

2 - what Bards Dream skill i should take the Echo and Prism skill only or what and what the Music Life work with and i think the Vibrationare useless caz i will not use Battle Chord skill

3 - Music Pleasure skill i will take Moving March/Swing March but the (Guard Tambour/Mana Tambour/Hit March/Clout March ) which one is better caz i can use 1 only in the same time

4 - same bard skill cant be used tighter which skill plz tell me

5 - Melody skill i do not know about that i think these skill are bad 4 wizard

6 - Sound skill all said that i most have noise but the other skill i do not know about theme what i take

7- Beautiful life and Dancing Concert the 2 are connecting with each other should the wizard take any of them or what

8 v- i know that there are many skill work only when u use there weapon so if i change my weapon the skill turn off winch skill in the bard do that when i change to staff

0) check out guardia wizard / bard guide at srf , it is the best wizard / bard guide i saw and was the main reason why i choosed that build .

1) Because bard nukes are instant casting and you may need them if you are a bard in a party to kill a normal or champion quickly (you shouldn't change weapons or your tambours and dances will get removed) .

2) Not sure as i don't really remember the names of those skills and what they do and i am not able to open the game right now .

3) Guard tambour would be the most useful for you as it gives physical defence (most mobs have physical attacks and physical attacks based players will hurt you with decent damage) and you need that as you wear garment .

4) Different tambours and dances (casted by the same player ) can't be used together , skills and thier upgrades like Moving march/Swing march can't be used together .

5) I think that is the skill that converts your hp to mp , there is no point in getting it as you already have high mp and low hp .

6) Noise makes normal mobs and normal party mobs unable to attack you or your party ( unless they attack first ) , so why not use that skill if it can help you ?

7) No idea for the same reason as number 2 .

8) Noise and Speed stays , Tambours and Dances don't .

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:33 am 
Banned User

ok ty 4 help so much plz when u open the game see the skill and tell me and plz if u are free see my other question add plz give me ur mail for easy chat and ask u about silkroad if u can and i take the bard caz i see that the claric buff all about ress and hp recovery and make the party good but i like to play alone so i take the bard and if u have any good guide give me all the link and ty for helping me

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:11 pm 
Addicted Member

Won't be able to open my Laptop until 20 next month (Because of the nice Exams which i am going to have soon) .

All i can open srf with is my mobile for now .

About the guide , you will find a nice one at Guides and Tutorials ---> Guides DataBase ---> Characters and skills ---> scroll down and look for wizard guides (check Guardia guide , you shall like it) .

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:45 pm 
Banned User

OK TY