Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Ice Bolt and Frozen Spear question.
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:48 pm 

once i have Frozen spear... shall i dlvl ice bolt for the extra SP or is it still used as a fast attack?

i guess same question goes to
life control - life turnover
invis - crystal invis
lightning shock - lightning impact

however for the last one can any1 confirm if they share the same CD? or can i try light shock - if it fails, use impact?

ty

Post subject: Re: Ice Bolt and Frozen Spear question.
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 9:11 pm 
Addicted Member

Invisible stays for a longer time than a crystal invisible , although crystal invisible is for the whole party , it won't be a bad idea to keep both .

You won't need life control once you get life turn over .

Ice bolt won't be much of a help when you get the frozen spear which hits 3ice bolts
(btw you can stop frozen spear before the completion of the skill casting , it can cast once then you stop it with another skill and continue with another skill) .

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 12:19 am 
Veteran Member

You could dlvl ice bolt, it's useless once you have frozen spear. Light impact and shock have the same cooldown iirc. I think life turnover requires life control maxed... i think... could be wrong.

Lastly, I would keep both invisible. Invis is detectable by many pk2 edits and bots. Crystal invis is still safe as far as i know. crystal doesn't last as long though. It's meant to be a starter move for group pvp. Once you use it, you won't need to or be able to use it again until a fight is already over.

Spoiler!

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 4:10 am 

Goseki wrote:
You could dlvl ice bolt, it's useless once you have frozen spear. Light impact and shock have the same cooldown iirc. I think life turnover requires life control maxed... i think... could be wrong.

Lastly, I would keep both invisible. Invis is detectable by many pk2 edits and bots. Crystal invis is still safe as far as i know. crystal doesn't last as long though. It's meant to be a starter move for group pvp. Once you use it, you won't need to or be able to use it again until a fight is already over.

u can pk2 edit any invis =( unfortunatly its not that hard either.
but um.. i just found out...
u cant dlvl ice bolt if you want frozen spear but u can dlvl life control xD other way round

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 12:49 pm 
Addicted Member

Most of my guild mates use the invisible pk2 , so i just stay far from them in events . It just replaces the invisible skin with another one so that it can be seen ( same goes for stealth ) .

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 2:56 pm 
Forum God

Fyi: Crystal invis has a much longer CD then regular invis. So you can't be invisible 24/7 with it.

Oh and, in case you're wondering, it also shares the same CD as regular invis.

As for the fear "nukes", they're nice to have, should you ever have extra SP, but I personally find them rather useless. Especially if/when they fail.

And no, I'm not sure if they share the same CD or not, but I imagine they would.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 2:58 pm 
Loyal Member

I just read on rev6 forums: people with pk2 can SEE players in invis, but can no longer attack due to "invalid target".

That would be cool if it actually worked!

iSRO - AsparTame 8x - retired
Salvation - Aspar 70