Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: SP points????
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 5:02 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

K so for some prep info, i get about 89 sp points per mob and need 33 mobs to gain one exp, thus 100 times the 33 is 3300, so its safe to say that i get about 293700 (3300 mobs* 89 sp per mob). and i should divide the sp exp by 500, thus giving me 587.4 sp points per level t my current level. why am i only able to nab about 120 sp points?

Post subject: Re: SP points????
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 5:26 pm 
Addicted Member

400 sp exp = 1 skill point .

So you gain 1 sp / 4.5 mobs

Not sure about the rest .

You sure you didn't level any skills up recently or leveled up your mastery level ?

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:33 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

K so im lvl 14, and i have taken precaution in lvling skills that i deem are worth to lvl up, and if i make an estimation the total about of sp i used for my account is about 1.2k

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 11:43 pm 
Addicted Member

You take the game more seriously than it should be , i never cared or calculated how much i spend from my sp and my first character went from 1-30 in 0 gap and i had almost no problems with it ( did some 9 gap afterwards to compensate the little sp i gained at those levels but i never regretted it ) .

OT : Can you kill a mob now and say how much sp exp you gain , just to make sure and
What is your highest mastery level ?

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:02 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

I know that i take the game seriously, im kinda weird in a way, i play games not to win but to dominate other people, and in this game the main factor in dominating other people is sp. So i get about 90 sp right now by killing the flying lizard (lvl 16) in the euro starter land. Any tips on how to quickly train a wizard (nuker) (lvl 16 wizard master)? i figured it out, i messed up my calculations.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:20 pm 
Addicted Member

Keep a 9 gap as long as possible to gain max sp , you will get bored of leveling very slow with 9 gap but if you close the gap you will probably regret it later .

All you may need as a wizard is a good weapon as you "shouldn't" be attacked at all and if you get attacked then it is an accident but if you keep getting attacked (and killed) all the time , don't go wizard .

Wizards are good solo and in parties but they have low hp and the most damage in the game .

For Wizards the fastest way to level up is to hunt the highest level mobs you can 1 hit (kill with 1 hit) and avoid getting surrounded by mobs (avoid narrow places) .

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:49 pm 
Loyal Member

I've never played wizard before until I came to Azteca, but it's really not that difficult to solo them.

My opinions

Get the best possible weapon you can first. Gear is also important but secondary imho.

Go to the highest level mobs you can one-shot, prefer non-aggro mobs. Don't use AOE if you're in aggro mobs. I don't use life control as I have a good weapon - Sosun +4, so I don't need it to kill mobs 2-3 levels higher than me.

Only use life control if you can take more than one hit from a mob while still one-shotting them.

Consider cleric for sub, makes it really easy to tank champs and giants. Bless - LC - kill mob, if bless runs out, use earth barrier for an extra 20 seconds more. Of course that only works on mainly physical mobs.

Bard sub is for speed/noise/tambour, so you won't get attacked and grind faster. If you encounter champ or giant, use EB or use charged wind to knock them back - that's an AOE nuke though, so careful with it. Lightning Shock has a chance for Fear for 10 seconds, very useful for giants/champs. If nothing else, switch to bard quick, put up a tambour for 26% dmg reduction at least. Bard nukes hit faster than wiz nukes too so you can finish them off, even though bard has lower damage.

Those ideas are just what I've heard of and learned, I'm sure there are more experienced players who can also give better advice.

iSRO - AsparTame 8x - retired
Salvation - Aspar 70