Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: consignment hunter profession
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 3:25 pm 

yo SRF'ers

i want to know when consignment for hunter profession goes open,, and is that daily or?
GMT or silkroad time please,,

thanks in advance ~

Post subject: Re: consignment hunter profession
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 3:46 pm 
Addicted Member

It is server dependant .

You and everyone else in the server can register speciality goods boxes and once it reaches a certain number for that job .
The consigment trade starts !

It usually takes ~ 5 hours to reach the limit , give or take a couple of hours .

So you can register speciality goods boxes once the consigment trade run reaches Hotan .

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:59 pm 

But how do you know when it's open? I was able to register my boxes ( i just tried because i saw notice of thief consig) but how do I know when it is closed if I miss a notice or something?

I'm on Azteca server btw

Where is it dependend on whether I can turn them in. Is it pure random waiting for notice or every Monday between X an Y or ??? Everything on Sro has fixed times, ctf, arena, uniques etc. Based on that logic there have to be times when it's open or closed. Or can i turn those boxes in when i want and just takes it 5 hours before i can collect?

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:36 pm 
Addicted Member

There shall be a blue notice notifying you that consigment register is closed and another one that it is reopened .

It really doesn't seem that it happens at a certain time everyday but i never looked at that .

I highly think that there is a given number of stacks of speciality goods boxes that needs to be reached before the consigment starts or else , you can kill some Npc transports and they don't drop anything as there aren't enough speciality goods boxes .

Uniques don't have a fixed spawn time
o_O , as you can't say that tiger girl is summoned everyday at 9 pm Gmt +0 .
There can be an estimate but it isn't fixed .

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:51 pm 

fixed with a deviation of 10 mins is pretty fixed to me,,

someone else told me the consig closes when they have reached 5k specialty goods on the server,, kinda strange that no one can or will tell me how often that shit is open :S

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:59 pm 

isnt it open unless SRO says it is closed? that would make more sence,, just turned in some more specialty goods

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 10:25 pm 
Addicted Member

cliniclown wrote:
isnt it open unless SRO says it is closed? that would make more sence,, just turned in some more specialty goods

Yes , that's it .

But about the 5k limit per job in a server , you can't really say what is the limit unless you are a joymax employee/Gm or joymax says it somewhere .