Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ] 
 Post subject: Questions regarding Job Cave & Bard
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:02 pm 
Banned User

Well hi,

I've started doing the job cave with my new wizard/BARD, so I'm a thief, and there are 5 quest to take at the temple for the SP quests, how I heard everyone takes the 3rd quest from the npc, but someone said that you should do 3 quests at the same time... so what should I do?

With the bard, I know that swing march, noise everyone takes, but are there some more buffs to add to the party?

Thanks

Post subject: Re: Questions regarding Job Cave & Bard
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:36 am 
Loyal Member

Tambours (Same line as the marches iirc), dance + dance passive (most people only get phys/mag dance. Bottom two lines), and mana cycle/orbit.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:49 pm 

Did you buy a character or something? Or just bot it to job cave and haven't a clue of what to do?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:57 pm 
Banned User

Hmm, should we discuss again about botting, trying to explain me how everyone's clean and legit... I mean if there is a way farming 6M SP in a legit way, please share it with me, or would someone mind to answer my question?

Thanks

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:11 pm 
Elite Member

uBeR wrote:
Did you buy a character or something? Or just bot it to job cave and haven't a clue of what to do?

He probably has only played Wiz in parties. :)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:11 pm 

No, look at his reply. He admitted to botting.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:00 pm 
Addicted Member

Job cave:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129196&hilit
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129638&hilit
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=128034&hilit

Bard (These may help):

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=88001
viewtopic.php?t=68503
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=100199

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:05 am 
Banned User

@omier44
exactly, more specific Wizard/Cleric

@The Invisible

@uBeR
Don't have the time to look up the thread where I've wrote a few things about botting. I have a SS of joymax's reply to my admit that I use a 3rd party program (bot)... they replied with some non-sense but still have my char.

Secondly, CALCULATE :) I mean if you can play LITERALLY 24h a day, to progress slowly, do it. Joymax COULD put normal rates and ban all bots, but why would you bite a hand that feeds you?

The rates are made for botting, I still haven't seen any consequences even by directly telling them that I use a 3rd party program, so uBeR, if you are not using a bot, what I honestly doubt, I wanna see your usual day.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:17 am 

Leon, my normal day when I was active on Venus with Avalon (a completely legit guild that controlled the JG fortress for a long time and owned the entire bot population on the server), I would find or start a party of my own, consisting of all European characters in an 8-man share party that ideally had 2 warriors, 3 attackers, 2 bards, and 1 wizard. By the time I was lv30 or so, we usually had at least 1 to 3 full parties at any time of the day. So I did these 8 man parties up until I was level 87. This was during the level 100 cap. This is what my usual day looked like. I partied, and I leveled fast, and I got to level 87 by playing by hand (others were many levels ahead of me, all legit). Then I had school and other activities, so I quit SRO. The idea that you need to bot to have fun in the game is absurd, and I think you're an idiot for even making the suggestion.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:25 am 

New guy... just botting... why isnt this guy banned yet from forum?

Anywho Bard playing:

Cure music to remove status, just like cleric integrity.
Tambour , guard mana or clout march.
Dance, phy or mag (just in case another bard is in the party.)
Mana orbit, for nonstop mana.
Noise
Swing march

That is basicly it.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:12 am 
Banned User

uBeR, I can smell the irony. Calling me an idiot, only because I play the game how joymax NOWADAYS wants from us. Of course you don't need to bot to have fun, but you don't have the rights to complain about the game these days, Silkroad USED TO BE an alive game, but now it's everything around profit.

I love some details in the game, but I HAVE MY LIFE, I'm going to college, I have a job, a girl... I don't have time like you, to waste it on a game, I bet more than 10h a day sure.

And to this second guy, I'm not new, I was just playing this game with a lower character all the time... "playing".

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:58 am 

Seriously someone ban that ***** already....

And no, you don't have to bot to get a decent level in the game. We are running a legit guild on Azteca and we have a whole bunch of 95+ people. Most of us don't even spend 3 hours a day on the game. I am currently studying physics, almost done with my bachelor now and going to continue with my master after that. At least during the semester i am usually busy at the university from around 8 am until around 6-7 pm. After that i go home, eat something and then play SRO for like 3 hours to relax from the studies. I am spending my free time on SRO, because i enjoy it and i don't like going out, drinking alcohol (i usually don't drink anything) etc.

Also if you don't have time to play the game, just don't play it. When i have something else to do, i rather do that and i only play SRO, when it's done. Tbh, you seem to be more addicted to the game than any legit i have seen. You can't even leave your home, unless you know that your character is leveling for you? Sry, but that's really sad. Now gtfo from this forum.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:28 am 
Banned User

I am sorry, who asked about your day? Honestly, I really don't give a $hit about your opinion, JOYMAX don't ban me, why should I be scared about one forum?

Funny thing, "You can't even leave your home, unless you know that your character is leveling for you?" you meant bot, but yeah. Now the good part is, when I put it on like for 5 minutes, and guess what? I Go out in the real world, but you... you don't have a life, at least try not to die as a virgin :(

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:41 am 

firefinal1 wrote:
New guy... just botting... why isnt this guy banned yet from forum?

Anywho Bard playing:

Cure music to remove status, just like cleric integrity.
Tambour , guard mana or clout march.
Dance, phy or mag (just in case another bard is in the party.)
Mana orbit, for nonstop mana.
Noise
Swing march

That is basicly it.

Don't forget the awesome bard attacks.

Also, ban the bottard :sohappy:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:52 am 

Leon. wrote:
Now the good part is, when I put it on like for 5 minutes, and guess what? I Go out in the real world, but you... you don't have a life, at least try not to die as a virgin :(

I do have a life, but i just prefer not to spend it in rooms with too loud music (you can't even talk and especially when the other person is drunk, it's hard to talk about interesting topics), alcohol, smoke etc...

It's not like i never tried to go out, but it's just not really the activity, that i like to do. Also i need to be concentrated for my studies on the next day. I have seen comrades, that were drinking too much on the day before and they literally couldn't do anything on the next day. I don't want to end up like that, as it's just a waste of time. Also alcohol doesn't taste good in my opinion and it makes your head so dizzy. You are doing stupid things like that and regret them later. I assume i am just not the type of person, that is fit for going on partys. I don't enjoy it at all.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:36 pm 
Ex-Staff

User has been banned. Apologies for the delay, I didn't have time to check on SRF before I went to work this morning.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]