Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Academy question
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:41 am 
Valued Member

first of all how do u make an academy? Second why do people level up low levels and tell them to grad ad 40? When reqward do u get when u grad alot of chars?

Post subject: Re: Academy question
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:29 am 
Ex-Staff

jbrigjaj wrote:
1. first of all how do u make an academy? 2. Second why do people level up low levels and 3. tell them to grad ad 40? 4. When reqward do u get when u grad alot of chars?

1. Been a while but I'm pretty sure you can make one at any towns storage (gotta be 60+ I believe)
2+3. Lvling up low lvls who joined your academy and then letting them graduate at lvl 40 (highest useful lvl) will get you academy points.
4. Getting enough points will get you onto the leaderboards (which can be viewed at storage too). When you are in the top 50 you will start getting buffs ranging from ar increase to speed increase to even faster berserk gain. You can also use these points to buy special weapons from storage (I believe it's stuck on 8D, chinese only weps so far). They have the same effects as normal SoX but it's blue.

Post subject: Re: Academy question
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:51 am 
Valued Member

XMoshe wrote:
jbrigjaj wrote:
1. first of all how do u make an academy? 2. Second why do people level up low levels and 3. tell them to grad ad 40? 4. When reqward do u get when u grad alot of chars?

1. Been a while but I'm pretty sure you can make one at any towns storage (gotta be 60+ I believe)
2+3. Lvling up low lvls who joined your academy and then letting them graduate at lvl 40 (highest useful lvl) will get you academy points.
4. Getting enough points will get you onto the leaderboards (which can be viewed at storage too). When you are in the top 50 you will start getting buffs ranging from ar increase to speed increase to even faster berserk gain. You can also use these points to buy special weapons from storage (I believe it's stuck on 8D, chinese only weps so far). They have the same effects as normal SoX but it's blue.

hmm kk thanks (==