Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Fellow pet
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:46 am 

Right now is regular silk pet, but if I buy prem evolution will it be tradeable again?

Post subject: Re: Fellow pet
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:57 pm 
Addicted Member

If the evolution item is bought with premium silk, the pet will be tradeable, no matter what it was at first.

If the evolution item is bought with normal silk, the pet will be un-tradeable, no matter what it was at first.

Btw i suggest that you buy a whole new pet instead of evolving it , they cost the same amount of silk and getting pet levels isn't that hard (btw wolves are getting somewhat expensive lately).

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 4:51 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

instead of making my own fellow pet, i thought it would be easier to sort of hijack this tread to ask my question since its regarding fellow pet anyway.

so ive been saving up money to buy either a fellow or an avatar. i already got a devil avatar so was wondering if a fellow is worth the price, which is gonna be at least 100mil but probably more.

so was wondering if fellow are useful, and what exactly do they do. ive seen some that are buff type, defensive type, aggressive type? could they all help attack mobs or just the aggressive one attacks.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 12:27 pm 
Veteran Member

Meh. They have shittier defense than the wolf and about the same attack tbh... They die a lot more since the fellow pots suck ass. Normally I spent half the time grinding spamming fellow potions.

The buff ones are the only decent one imo. I had an attack pet and that didn't do shit. Reason is the 110 skill on all the pets have different activation requirement. Attack requires your hp to be below 30%. Defense requires hp below 70%, and buff is auto on. So the Buff pet increases your dmg almost all the time. The attack pet debuff skill almost never activates unless you're dead, in which case that's useless.

Spoiler!