Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: how do you get billions after high lvls for example lv100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 5:27 pm 
Valued Member

mmmm at low lvls i know how to get a nice amount of gold buy selling fb for example but the idea after lvl100 i see people trade things for bilions so how do you guys get all that? cause i'm confused and the drops hardly makes me get the pots and sometimes it's not enough

:giveup:

Post subject: Re: how do you get billions after high lvls for example lv100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 5:56 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

In iSRO it works if you collect items, defuse them, make green stones out of elementals. It's a lot of work though.

Others buy gold (and thereby support gold farming bots) :|

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 6:00 pm 
Valued Member

how to make green stones?

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 12:41 am 
Veteran Member

tempest wrote:
In iSRO it works if you collect items, defuse them, make green stones out of elementals. It's a lot of work though.

Others buy gold (and thereby support gold farming bots) :|

iSRO doesn't have that alchemy system anymore... what you're describing no longer earns money.

With the new system thought, it's harder to earn money. I had around 5b during 11d when nova drops were still worth something. When I quit, I only had 100m left. Nothing drops anymore. Earning gold is simply through pimping and reselling or one of by cheating.

Spoiler!

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 7:34 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

You sure? I just read the Alchemy Guide and it still looks the same as usual. The only thing which sucks is the Craft-System for PvP equipment. This is definitely the most useless feature ever invented, and indeed no one will invest any gold into it.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 7:47 am 
Addicted Member

Read the 12 Degree alchemy guide, till 11D the alchemy is the same after that it is crap.

Like at 12D if you fail a single plus without immortal (even if it is +1) your item gets destroyed, 12D immortal makes the item get -1 plus on a failure instead of destroying, it takes thousands of silk (without luck+ events) to make a couple of items +12.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 4:57 am 
Veteran Member

tempest wrote:
You sure? I just read the Alchemy Guide and it still looks the same as usual. The only thing which sucks is the Craft-System for PvP equipment. This is definitely the most useless feature ever invented, and indeed no one will invest any gold into it.

Why make stones when 0% assimilation stones already drop.

Crafting is some of the most Overpowered things on equipment.. Most people who know what they're doing will invest gold into it. At high lvls, a good socket or good job equipment from crafting can give you 50% hp increase for 23secs or as much bonus as +3 or higher and an extra int str +3. Crafting gives a huge advantage.

It's already been weakened too. Lots of sockets were removed in iSRO. Such as Ironwill Socket. 99% dmg absorption for 15 secs. 120 wiz in zerk would hit like 100 dmg on me. lulz.

Spoiler!