Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: highest number of faded beads you got in one fgw?
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 2:45 am 
Valued Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 408
Location:
Thebes
highest number of faded beads you got in one fgw and what was your lvl and fgw grade?

thanks :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: highest number of faded beads you got in one fgw?
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 2:16 pm 
Addicted Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 2626
Location: Home ._.
Highest from a single unique (5)

Highest in a single forgotten world (14).


Level (51-60)

Fgw grade (1*)

_________________
So in the first week in college i went with jeans and the pajama's shirt. Didn't notice what i was wearing till after i returned home.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: highest number of faded beads you got in one fgw?
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 2:42 pm 
Elite Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 5705
Location:
Aege
I believe the highest I ever got was around 14-16, but I cannot remember exactly.

It was during the 51-60 FGW as well :)

_________________
Dubious ・ Lvl 101 ・ STR Archer ・ jSRO-R ・ active
PillowFight ・ Lvl 69 ・ STR Archer ・ jSRO-R ・ inactive
Aggrobatic ・ Lvl 101 ・ Warrior / Cleric ・ jSRO-R ・ inactive


Check out our music-video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMxZWMWRjSM
I'm on the drums, beaches!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: highest number of faded beads you got in one fgw?
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 2:22 am 
Hi, I'm New Here
User avatar
Offline

Joined: May 2012
Posts: 8
Location: jkdlkdsa;f
mine was 15, also at 51-60 gr 1.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: highest number of faded beads you got in one fgw?
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 2:03 am 
Valued Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 408
Location:
Thebes
thx guys but what was your lvls =D its important


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: highest number of faded beads you got in one fgw?
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 4:39 pm 
Addicted Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 2626
Location: Home ._.
I think any +52 can survive good enough but you will probably die a couple of times.

Once you reach 54-55, you won't die anymore.

_________________
So in the first week in college i went with jeans and the pajama's shirt. Didn't notice what i was wearing till after i returned home.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: highest number of faded beads you got in one fgw?
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 5:02 pm 
Valued Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 408
Location:
Thebes
The Invisible wrote:
I think any +52 can survive good enough but you will probably die a couple of times.

Once you reach 54-55, you won't die anymore.


i didn't mean that
i meant which lvl you was when you got your max drops
for example now for me at lvls 40 41 42 43 i get 4 or 5 fb per time
at 44 and 45 i got 8 per time
so the lvl is important


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: highest number of faded beads you got in one fgw?
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 1:57 am 
Addicted Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 2626
Location: Home ._.
hscorp wrote:
The Invisible wrote:
I think any +52 can survive good enough but you will probably die a couple of times.

Once you reach 54-55, you won't die anymore.


i didn't mean that
i meant which lvl you was when you got your max drops
for example now for me at lvls 40 41 42 43 i get 4 or 5 fb per time
at 44 and 45 i got 8 per time
so the lvl is important

Actually it isn't important, that is pure luck.

However the 51-60 forgotten world gives the best drops in faded beads.

_________________
So in the first week in college i went with jeans and the pajama's shirt. Didn't notice what i was wearing till after i returned home.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: highest number of faded beads you got in one fgw?
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:59 am 
Valued Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 408
Location:
Thebes
The Invisible wrote:
hscorp wrote:
The Invisible wrote:
I think any +52 can survive good enough but you will probably die a couple of times.

Once you reach 54-55, you won't die anymore.


i didn't mean that
i meant which lvl you was when you got your max drops
for example now for me at lvls 40 41 42 43 i get 4 or 5 fb per time
at 44 and 45 i got 8 per time
so the lvl is important

Actually it isn't important, that is pure luck.

However the 51-60 forgotten world gives the best drops in faded beads.


i think the gap between your level and mobs level affect the drop rate


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: highest number of faded beads you got in one fgw?
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 4:15 pm 
Addicted Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 2626
Location: Home ._.
Ah right, that can be true.

If so my highest was at level 52-53 when these uniques were still "white"

_________________
So in the first week in college i went with jeans and the pajama's shirt. Didn't notice what i was wearing till after i returned home.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: highest number of faded beads you got in one fgw?
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 12:51 am 
Hi, I'm New Here
User avatar
Offline

Joined: May 2012
Posts: 8
Location: jkdlkdsa;f
i think i got those 15 FB run at around 57 or 58. but for the most part, most of the time i got between 10-14 FB each run.

i can't say for sure at the earlier level, because i quit after i killed the 4th unique and was getting like 8 or so beads so i was satisfied with it since i was only averaging 5FB on on 35-50 FGW


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group