Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Lost hearts if you cancel curse heart quest?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:23 pm 

My inventory getting a little crowded, is it possible to cancel curse heart quest but keep your existing curse hearts? Dont wanna try it without knowing for sure, I do wanna keep my existing ones.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:35 pm 
Common Member

When you turn the hearts in to potions this acts as the quest reward and cancels the further collections of hearts. You can restart the quest any time you like.

I'm not certain what happens if you have say 16 hearts as opposed to the multiples of 10 you need for each potion. I presume the 6 stay as hearts but, it's something that will only take a moment to find out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:12 pm 
Banned User

when u cancel the quest, the hearts goes away. I did it before. :banghead: And if u have 11 hearts, u get 1 potion and 1 leftover heart in ur inventory.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:18 pm 
Common Member

Nenhunter wrote:
when u cancel the quest, the hearts goes away. I did it before. :banghead: And if u have 11 hearts, u get 1 potion and 1 leftover heart in ur inventory.

I've not tried Abandoning the quest but, I was under the impression you lost all your quest items when doing this. In this case you would lose all the hearts collected?

I don't know for definite so someone correct me if I'm wrong. :?

Post subject: Re: Lost hearts if you cancel curse heart quest?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:37 pm 
Ex-Staff

kagezuchi wrote:
My inventory getting a little crowded, is it possible to cancel curse heart quest but keep your existing curse hearts? Dont wanna try it without knowing for sure, I do wanna keep my existing ones.

Can you not just convert the hearts you have into potions (for every 10 hearts you get 1 potion) and then cancell the quest? it wont really free up space but it does mean that you can carry on grinding without procuring any more hearts, you can also then re-pick the quest up at any point in the future