Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Yep.. Cleric question again..
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:05 pm 
Casual Member

Hey all.. , You guys probably are sick of these millions of cleric and euro questions you have to answer all the time.. sorry for this.

Euro is coming and I'm really really not sure what class I should pick. Going for Warrior OR going for Cleric..

I'm a real supportive guy and always want to heal and stuff , but the fact is.. I love being Hunter right now and I really want to be a hunter again in Euro.

Question: If you go for Cleric as MAIN class , will you be a good hunter and can kill some thieves like your level or are you a pretty much useless hunter as cleric..

Thats the main reason why Im not sure about picking my class. I would go for Warrior just to tank and take the damage on me AND for being a good hunter in trade runs... but.. if I go cleric.. I hope I still can be a good Hunter..

If cleric aint possible as a good hunter , then it might be good to go Warrior as main and Cleric as sub class?

What you guys think?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:11 pm 
Casual Member

i dont think anything...

---|||---|||---Signature if
---|||---|||---you know
----\\\-///----someone
-----\\///-----who died
------///\-----of
-----///\\\----cancer

Post subject: Re: Yep.. Cleric question again..
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:25 pm 
Loyal Member

RedRoach wrote:
Hey all.. , You guys probably are sick of these millions of cleric and euro questions you have to answer all the time.. sorry for this.

Euro is coming and I'm really really not sure what class I should pick. Going for Warrior OR going for Cleric..

I'm a real supportive guy and always want to heal and stuff , but the fact is.. I love being Hunter right now and I really want to be a hunter again in Euro.

Question: If you go for Cleric as MAIN class , will you be a good hunter and can kill some thieves like your level or are you a pretty much useless hunter as cleric..

Thats the main reason why Im not sure about picking my class. I would go for Warrior just to tank and take the damage on me AND for being a good hunter in trade runs... but.. if I go cleric.. I hope I still can be a good Hunter..

If cleric aint possible as a good hunter , then it might be good to go Warrior as main and Cleric as sub class?

What you guys think?
well, to my knowledge clerics dont have any real attacks. and the ones that they do have are basically suicide attacks.

imo u should go warrior pick 1 weapon and get a 3-5 (?) gap, and get the MAIN cleric skills. hopefully will work.
oh, and u might wanna wear protector since both warriors and clerics can wear it

- j a c k y - says (4:48 PM):
i can do sexual puns all day my friend
RuYi wrote:
You just got yourself +70 Ru Yi points!
xDDD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:27 pm 
Casual Member

Thanks for the Reply Vandall

BTW: Remember me? lol, I recruited you before and Im still in your union on Eldorado :wink: , Grim_Reapers Guild :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:38 pm 
Loyal Member

RedRoach wrote:
Thanks for the Reply Vandall

BTW: Remember me? lol, I recruited you before and Im still in your union on Eldorado :wink: , Grim_Reapers Guild :)
dam, i wasnt even paying attention to ur name much....just thought it sounded familiar.
arent u still in the union?
wat made u decide to come out and talk it up a bit on the forums

if u want we can talk later in game (im not at home atm)

- j a c k y - says (4:48 PM):
i can do sexual puns all day my friend
RuYi wrote:
You just got yourself +70 Ru Yi points!
xDDD

Post subject: Re: Yep.. Cleric question again..
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:49 pm 
Loyal Member

Vandall wrote:
well, to my knowledge clerics dont have any real attacks. and the ones that they do have are basically suicide attacks.

imo u should go warrior pick 1 weapon and get a 3-5 (?) gap, and get the MAIN cleric skills. hopefully will work.
oh, and u might wanna wear protector since both warriors and clerics can wear it

There's only one suicidal attack...

The others are Magic attacks but they don't do as much damage as a wizard's nuke, and the other attack they have is an absolute damage one, which is useful (absolute damage, meaning that if the attack does 600 damage in a lvl 1 mob, it will do 600 damage in a lvl 80 mob).

I wouldn't suggest Hunter because Clerics aren't a fight class, you would do better as Trader because the Hunter kills and you heal. If you want to be a Hunter, i'd suggest Warrior.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:09 pm 
Casual Member

from what ive seen, clerics can kick ass 2 lol my bro is going pure cleric cause they still have good attacks especially pure int clerics 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:37 pm 
Casual Member

Bumpie Bump

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:46 am 
Elite Member

Warrior = STR

Cleric = INT

in terms of offensive power.

i dont know how you would mix them, the only way would be Pure STR warrior and use cleric only for healing yourself, because youll prob run out of MP if you try to heal the whole party.