Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: n00b murder question
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:29 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

so in my killing of a mob, a player got in there. So I ended up murderer. I figured what the hell, lets try it; I ended up 8/15, lvl 10, 38,000 points.

what is the quickest way to remove the 38,000 points so i'm no longer a murderer?

grinding only reduces by 1

Post subject: Re: n00b murder question
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:32 pm 
Loyal Member

find a spot nobody goes to and slowly grind it off, its really the only way. walking back to town is basically suicide.

another way is to die in town until you're clear of the murder, but you'll lose exp

Guys, I think we should promote destructionmama to Captain Obvious. :3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:36 pm 

destructionmama wrote:
find a spot nobody goes to and slowly grind it off, its really the only way. walking back to town is basically suicide.

another way is to die in town until you're clear of the murder, but you'll lose exp

And you lose SP as well. Not to mention a chance to drop some of your gear everytime you die while in murder status. Best thing to do is to grind it off and hope wants to use you to test out thier damage for PvP later on lol.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:39 pm 
Banned User

Man don't to die to get all those points off. You will lose like 10 lvls. And it's gonna be hell to grind that off. :o

If you are a rouge/wizard it should be easier to get in and out of town.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:41 pm 
Ex-Staff

Best is to stay in an empty area far away from the road or crowded places and have a friend/guildie to bring you pots and fix your items for you.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:43 pm 
Banned User

well what lvl r u? if ur below 36 then just dlvl u will only dlvl to about 30 and ull grind a lot faster there than you will at 36

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:07 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

was lvl 25 rouge, but between being killed by lvl 30+ monsters and random people, I'm down to lvl 24 at 50% exp. 0 sp. murder points are down to 32000. while grinding takes of 1 point, seems dying to a level 30+ monster takes of 400pts. but i still loose massive exp. trying to get somewhere with lvl 60+ monsters to see if it takes off more points, but always get pwned before there. I know i'll probably end up at lvl 22 or 20 when clean, but no matter. just want out of murder fast.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:00 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

apollo46 wrote:
was lvl 25 rouge, but between being killed by lvl 30+ monsters and random people, I'm down to lvl 24 at 50% exp. 0 sp. murder points are down to 32000. while grinding takes of 1 point, seems dying to a level 30+ monster takes of 400pts. but i still loose massive exp. trying to get somewhere with lvl 60+ monsters to see if it takes off more points, but always get pwned before there. I know i'll probably end up at lvl 22 or 20 when clean, but no matter. just want out of murder fast.

man just tell a friend that ahve ress.. kill u then ress. keep doing it untills u down to 0.. got a cleric. to ress u.. u get alot of exp back.. =)