Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Can't log into my acc...(says he is online already)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:41 am 

i just ported into hotan, i tried to walk out of one of the gates and my game just closed down....i was playing with some friends, so i just tried to log in...it kept sayins that the acc is already online and that i should try again in 5 mins...because i had it before i just went playing 2 games of cod4....but 30 mins later i still couldn't log in...my friends say the char is still online but he doesnt do anything, they can't trade with him and stuff like that...
one of my friend says that i have to wait until the server inspection....but thats like in 4 or 5 days :x , and i rly want to play some sro this weekend...

does anyone have a solution for this!?

**EDIT**
i got it fixed already so i dont need any answers :P, right after i posted this i tried to reboot my PC, it said ''cant close the sro_client'' so i just pressed end now....it is rly strange because i checked all the running files(Ctrl+alt+delete-proces) but there was no sro_client there....anyways..this is how to fix it(PC REBOOT!!! :D )

Post subject: Re: Can't log into my acc...(says he is online already)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:31 am 
Common Member

when everything else fails, turn off the computer. They need some rest as well, even if only for 30 seconds :P