Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: VERY frustrating login problem.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:20 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

Basically the problem which I'm having is that I'm unable to login into one of my characters. Let's say that my account name was "Blah", in blah I had 2 characters named "Player 1" and "Player 2" (player 1 was my higher level account). I was at Samarkand guild agent with my player 1 last time, basically I went with player 2 at huns which doesn't really matter and after doing so, I tried to login player 1 and whenever I do so it simply does not load..

You know when you enter your username/password, you get the window in which you choose one of your 4 characters or however many you might have. Whenever I choose "Player 1" and click on "Start" it simply does not load, after pressing "Start" the game crashes, it just drops me out of the game and asks me if whether I want to send in "error message to SRO developers" (they don't have any developers).

In the same account, my player 2 works just fine, the loading screen loads properly.... Although as I said before, player 1 simply crashes and it cannot even be stuck somewhere, because last time I was at the guild manager in Samarkand.

It's pointless sending in an e-mail to Joymax, since they don't even care about their customers, well except turks perhaps. If anyone has any good advice whatsoever, do let me know.

Post subject: Re: VERY frustrating login problem.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:38 pm 

you could have a trusted friend help you out see if they can log in and seem if the char is not bugged. otherwise you have to send joymax an email saying your char is bugged. maybe there is another way idk i haven't had a bugged char yet.